THANK YOU ADMIN FOR DELETING MY ACCOUNT

Go down

THANK YOU ADMIN FOR DELETING MY ACCOUNT

Post  esrgesrgesrgea on Wed Apr 09, 2008 2:55 am

HI ADMIN,THATS ME - DS85 . THANK YOU FOR DELETING MY ACCOUNT ON ADSTAB AND HERE ON FORUM.Mad I OBVIOUSLY EXPECTED THIS DAY. YOU ARE PROBABLY CLOSE TO BANKRUPTCY OR YOU DONT LIKE ME,BECAUSE I DONT VIOLATED YOUR TOS!! MAYBE 130 REFFERALS IS TOO MUCH FOR YOU, OR THE CAUSE IS MY 4 -DAYS INACTIVITY, BUT ITS IMPOSSIBLE TO STAY ACTIVE EVERY DAY,PEOPLE GO TO WORK TOO!! ...OF COURSE, YOU "FORGOT" TO PAID ME MY 30 DOLLARS BEFORE DELETING.. NICE Exclamation IF YOU WILL NOT RE-OPEN MY ACCOUNT, IM SURE THAT YOU ARE SCAM NOW Exclamation BYE YOUR OLD SKUL CLICKER DS85 Crying or Very sad

esrgesrgesrgea

Number of posts : 1
AdsTab Username : ds855
Registration date : 2008-04-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: THANK YOU ADMIN FOR DELETING MY ACCOUNT

Post  Admin on Wed Apr 09, 2008 3:02 am

esrgesrgesrgea wrote:HI ADMIN,THATS ME - DS85 . THANK YOU FOR DELETING MY ACCOUNT ON ADSTAB AND HERE ON FORUM.Mad I OBVIOUSLY EXPECTED THIS DAY. YOU ARE PROBABLY CLOSE TO BANKRUPTCY OR YOU DONT LIKE ME,BECAUSE I DONT VIOLATED YOUR TOS!! MAYBE 130 REFFERALS IS TOO MUCH FOR YOU, OR THE CAUSE IS MY 4 -DAYS INACTIVITY, BUT ITS IMPOSSIBLE TO STAY ACTIVE EVERY DAY,PEOPLE GO TO WORK TOO!! ...OF COURSE, YOU "FORGOT" TO PAID ME MY 30 DOLLARS BEFORE DELETING.. NICE Exclamation IF YOU WILL NOT RE-OPEN MY ACCOUNT, IM SURE THAT YOU ARE SCAM NOW Exclamation BYE YOUR OLD SKUL CLICKER DS85 Crying or Very sad

And who said that any of your account is deleted??? What's wrong with you? You didn't ask and i didn't say it so find better language to speak to me, i'm not rubbish bag where everyone can spit in it! Exclamation
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 401
AdsTab Username : Admin
Registration date : 2008-03-12

View user profile http://www.adstab.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Wed Apr 09, 2008 3:06 am

Your username here on forum NEVER was DS85 but SPECTER85
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  shalumalaka on Wed Apr 09, 2008 3:12 am

SPECTER85 that's a heavy and terrible accusation. If you mixed up your usernames then it's your fault. That's a massive accusation and there are better ways to complain about something.
shalumalaka

Number of posts : 303
AdsTab Username : shalumalaka

View user profile http://www.yuwie.com/clubs/club.asp?id=8877

Back to top Go down

Post  SPECTER85 on Wed Apr 09, 2008 3:12 am

yes, you r right, sry, you dont delete my account here on Forum,but i still cant join Adstab - LOGIN INCORRECT. IM SURE MY NICK WAS DS85 THERE
SPECTER85

Number of posts : 19
AdsTab Username : ds85

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Wed Apr 09, 2008 3:19 am

SPECTER85 wrote:yes, you r right, sry, you dont delete my account here on Forum,but i still cant join Adstab - LOGIN INCORRECT. IM SURE MY NICK WAS DS85 THERE
It's not true that i didn't pay you. I paid you every cent for every click. Your last money request is made on 05.04.2008 and there is plenty time to get paid on time.
Your account is not deleted and have no limitation. Make sure you using right username and password. If it's hacked by any chance, ask for new password to be emailed, but as much i can see emails and money are in order on your account.

You asked from beginning am i scam and those money you earned on AdsTab is not enough to be sure who you dealing with. What else i can do for you MISTER to make you happy???????
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SPECTER85 on Wed Apr 09, 2008 3:28 am

I know u r good admin!! You ever paid me my money, but i just was scared when i saw this:

..and i see it still. Can you send me new password or do something with that. Im confused
SPECTER85

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Wed Apr 09, 2008 3:33 am

Thank you for very nice email you send me! Very nice language from gentleman like you! Congratulation. What an honor.... You really spoiled my day and pump my blod pressure high.....

I reset you password and you will receive email soon with new (and old) password then try login again.
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SPECTER85 on Wed Apr 09, 2008 3:43 am

Stay cool buddy.You have to understand to my fear, it wasnt easy to get 100 free refferals Smile I lost 3 PTCs with many refferals last week!! Many scams around here..well, if you dont deleted my account,please accept my apologize
SPECTER85

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Wed Apr 09, 2008 3:50 am

stay cool? after what you said for no reason?

Yeah i'm cool, look at me cheers Basketball santa king flower Very Happy

BECAUSE I HAVE NOTHING TO FEAR
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  SPECTER85 on Wed Apr 09, 2008 3:52 am

R u still live in Bosna? ... Laughing Laughing We have our soldiers there.jahaha
SPECTER85

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  SPECTER85 on Wed Apr 09, 2008 3:59 am

BTW it is possible to create thread with SCAM evidence here?
SPECTER85

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  shalumalaka on Wed Apr 09, 2008 4:00 am

Admin wrote:stay cool? after what you said for no reason?

Yeah i'm cool, look at me cheers Basketball santa king flower Very Happy

BECAUSE I HAVE NOTHING TO FEAR
Yeah I agree. Everyone reading this should try to put themselves in Admin's shoes. Running a PTC site is no easy job. Admin has more than proved to all of us that AdsTab is NOT a scam site. He's extremely active in the forum. Listens to our suggestions. Keeps us up to date with what's happening with accounts, payouts etc and MOST importantly, he's paying all of us.

He hasn't deleted a single forum post with negative implications to the site and further still, he has still found ways to pay us even though his PayPal account got frozen.

Come on people, what I personally see is that people are quick to raise the 'scam' card at the first hint of the slightest problem.

Make sure it's not your fault first and even it is not your fault, the best way to complain about something is to ask questions first - politely.

I too would be mad if I was accused of something when I'm bending over backwards to please everyone.

I'm saying all this because I strongly feel we should all try to reduce the pressure from Admin. It's these types of things that can make site owners get extremely frustrated and fed up.

So come on guys, be considerate!!!

Now I am not saying all this because I'm now a mod, I'm saying this because I want AdsTab to run successfully. Just thought I'd clear that up.

One last tip : Save all your PTC info in an Excel document, site name, username, password, ref link and anything else you think is important. That way you'll always have all your info stored in a safe place for future reference.
shalumalaka

Number of posts : 303
AdsTab Username : shalumalaka

View user profile http://www.yuwie.com/clubs/club.asp?id=8877

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down