AdsTab.com Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How did you found adstab?

3 posters

Go down

How did you found adstab? Empty How did you found adstab?

Post  Gigabayt Fri Apr 11, 2008 10:28 am

How did you found adstab? Spam, commercial or by a friend?

My friend Adstaber gave me a link to this website. Thank you! Smile

Gigabayt

Number of posts : 85
AdsTab Username : Gigabayt
Registration date : 2008-03-12

Back to top Go down

How did you found adstab? Empty Re: How did you found adstab?

Post  Adstaber Mon Apr 14, 2008 9:57 am

I found the link in one of my paid to post forum.
i was skeptical at the beginning with the high rates but when i saw an actual payment proof, then i signed up under that person's link (spectre).

I have a crystal view of where this site is heading, especially that the owner is reputable and trusted person, no doubt about that.
Very Happy

Im glad i have introduced this site with some of my buddies in Yuwie and my other forums where i actually made some bargains just for them to join. he he he.

Adstab rocks! Very Happy
Adstaber
Adstaber

Number of posts : 128
AdsTab Username : success4you

Back to top Go down

Post  shalumalaka Mon Apr 14, 2008 10:23 am

Yeah, I too heard about AdsTab from my friend Adstaber. We became friends on Yuwie and I too was sceptical before I joined so she showed me her first 2 proofs of payment which convinced me to join. Ever since I joined and got to know Admin, I've never had any doubts of the site. 2 cents per click in a PTC can be too good AND very true. LOL!!!

Abid has made that possible. Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

TIP : Once you get paid, be sure to use your AdsTab payment proof/s to convince your friends in other social networking sites to join under you. It really does work. Just don't go spamming your proofs or referral links in their bulletin or notice boards. Only send messages about this to your 'real' friends who won't say you're spamming them and report you. Place links to them on your profile, blogs, clubs, groups and even your pictures. Abide to the SN site's TOS and trust me, you'll get lots of referrals in no time.

Upgrading to premium and buying referrals speed up your earnings immensely as well. cheers
shalumalaka
shalumalaka

Number of posts : 303
AdsTab Username : shalumalaka

http://www.yuwie.com/clubs/club.asp?id=8877

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down