TOS changes 13.04.2008

Go down

TOS changes 13.04.2008

Post  Admin on Sun Apr 13, 2008 12:11 am

Today we made small changes in our "Terms of Services".

New line added:
3) It is prohibited to use any autosurfing, autoclicking or viral programs. We will terminate every account found using them, and payment will not be issued to such users.

Changes on terms of payments. New term:
6) All payments are made via AlertPay and no other payment method is being used at this time. You must manually request for payment to be processed and it will be issued within 7 business days to premium members and within 30 business days to standard members. You must accumulate at least $10 before payment will be issued.

Reason for changing term of payment:
1) There is many payment requests from users whose actions on their accounts are very suspicious and we need lot more time to check activities on such accounts to make sure they do or do not violate our terms of services. Number of members increasing every day, and we found that many new members do not read our "Terms of services" and many violating those from the begging, or some of them do it latter. Premium members will continue to have privilege and priority payments and we will try hard to pay them even earlier whenever it is possible.
All members, please note:
We never had term of paying you in 7 days, but 7 business days!!! So please don't send your complain on sunday telling us that it's 7th day of waiting!

2) PayPal decide to terminate our account and froze our funds for 180 days (till we get paid out) because we were involved in PTC business, so we are NOT going to have PayPal payments option in future. We also surviving huge financial damage and we were financially forced to made such changes on term of payments for that reason too. So please understand our current situation and understand that it's bit hard now to get paid in 24 to 48 hours as we did before.

Thank you for your patience!
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 401
AdsTab Username : Admin
Registration date : 2008-03-12

View user profile http://www.adstab.com

Back to top Go down

Re: TOS changes 13.04.2008

Post  OUT2WIN on Sun Apr 13, 2008 12:50 am

Rock on, I just got paid again Very Happy You pay way faster then any other ptc online and anyone who says you are a scam or complains about the very, very, short wait on pay doesn't know much about ptc sites at all. I am pending payment on 4 sites who pay roughly 3 to 4 times per year.....you pay around 2 times per month (give or take a little). I'm very happy with your site and am glad to see the ads some people complain about because it assures that your not going to be a short lived site like allot of ptc sites. More ads, more revenue, + sale of ad space, and membership/referral purchases means more payouts, more frequently and we don't have to worry about you not having the cash to pay us.

Keep up the great work Smile
OUT2WIN
OUT2WIN

Number of posts : 31
AdsTab Username : OUT2WIN
Registration date : 2008-03-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  shalumalaka on Sun Apr 13, 2008 1:45 am

Those are two very fair and reasonable new clauses to the TOS and will also ensure that the site stays sustainable and can pay everyone who abides to the TOS.

Cheaters can go elsewhere because all they do is destroy the site for everyone (including the honest members).

Payouts in up to 7 days for Premium members and 30 for Standard ones is the best deal I've seen in any PTC (and it's a promise that can be kept).

Most PTCs pay out in up to 30 days for Premium and 60 days for Standard... or so they say...
A lot of them even exceed 60 days for both Premium and Standard members.

Spread the word about AdsTab, this is indisputably the best PTC site running.

Keep promoting AdsTab and getting referrals and tell anyone you know who has a website (or a referral link they want to promote) to advertise on AdsTab.

AdsTab is most definitely number 1!!! king
shalumalaka

Number of posts : 303
AdsTab Username : shalumalaka

View user profile http://www.yuwie.com/clubs/club.asp?id=8877

Back to top Go down

Post  Adstaber on Sun Apr 13, 2008 8:10 am

Nice TOS changes, this will make the site progressive and sustainable.

Its really a wise decision to upgrade your accounts to PREMIUM! Very Happy

Thanks for my 5th payment!

Rock On Adstab! cheers
Adstaber

Number of posts : 128
AdsTab Username : success4you

View user profile

Back to top Go down

I agree

Post  Michelle77usa on Sun Apr 13, 2008 11:06 am

Admin I agree to the new terms. I just signed up yesterday and am happy to be here. I have read through the forum and I see you are always keeping in touch with members so I have NO DOUBT AT ALL THAT YOU ARE LEGIT!

People are so quick to say scam lately because they don't read the payment terms correctly, and unfortunately when someone starts to cry scam and word gets around, it can be very damaging to a company!

By the way having Flex on the team is a wonderful thing he is a smart guy Cool Hmmm how long will it take flex to figure out who I am LOL?

I will be upgrading as soon as possible and try to buy ads once in awhile but the price is a bit high for me ( though I understand in order to pay as generously as you do,.. the price needs to accomodate! )

Don't let people get to you Admin you're doing a great job!

Best of luck to you and all members,
~*~Shell~*~ ( hint hint Flex ) Razz

Michelle77usa

Number of posts : 26
AdsTab Username : Michelle77usa
Registration date : 2008-04-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  shalumalaka on Sun Apr 13, 2008 12:36 pm

Welcome aboard to AdsTab Shell. Great to see you here!!! Smile

I was wondering who you were but Shell made it easy for me to guess. cheers
Thanks a million for the compliments ;-) We have so many Yuwie members joining AdsTab. It's great!!!

And Shell this site rocks. You'll absolutely love it.

I sent you a comment on Yuwie as well. Wink

Have a nice Sunday ;-)
shalumalaka

Number of posts : 303
AdsTab Username : shalumalaka

View user profile http://www.yuwie.com/clubs/club.asp?id=8877

Back to top Go down

Post  samsbo on Sun Apr 13, 2008 4:24 pm

They sound like changes for the better to me. They seem fair and sound. I am waiting for my first payout but doing it (waiting) with a smile sunny Laughing Very Happy Smile because it will be my biggest payout from a PTC site to date. 7 business days is still much better than 30. Deleting cheaters thats a good thing without question. Keep up the great work Admin and everyone else with AdsTab.
samsbo

Number of posts : 17
AdsTab Username : samsbo
Registration date : 2008-03-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down