why was my 1st account deleted? i had to sign up again!

Go down

why was my 1st account deleted? i had to sign up again!

Post  dierdre on Tue Apr 15, 2008 4:36 pm

i signed up at adstab using the same user name, dierdre and i was referred by someone the first time i joined here but i wasnt quite an active member but i dont fail to visit this site at least once a month. then this april when i logged into my account, my username appeared to be invalid so i registered again under the same user name, and here i am, now an active member at adstab. i was wondering, how long does an account have to remain inactive for you to delete it? coz some sites wait until 6 mos. of inactivity before they delete your account. how about adstab? coz im pretty sure i get to visit adstab at least thrice a month before.

dierdre

Number of posts : 9
AdsTab Username : dierdre
Registration date : 2008-04-15

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: why was my 1st account deleted? i had to sign up again!

Post  changa60 on Tue Apr 15, 2008 5:48 pm

dierdre wrote:i signed up at adstab using the same user name, dierdre and i was referred by someone the first time i joined here but i wasnt quite an active member but i dont fail to visit this site at least once a month. then this april when i logged into my account, my username appeared to be invalid so i registered again under the same user name, and here i am, now an active member at adstab. i was wondering, how long does an account have to remain inactive for you to delete it? coz some sites wait until 6 mos. of inactivity before they delete your account. how about adstab? coz im pretty sure i get to visit adstab at least thrice a month before.

How you going to make any money visiting 3x a month? I just noticed I look like Vin Diesel
changa60

Number of posts : 78
AdsTab Username : changa60
Registration date : 2008-03-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  shalumalaka on Tue Apr 15, 2008 7:09 pm

Hi dierdre, everyone had to activate their accounts when Admin introduced the referral clean up process to weed out the members with fake email addresses and the cheaters.

A mass email was sent out to all AdsTab members about this clean up beforehand and every member was given at least 10 days (if I remember correctly) to activate their account.

You probably never checked your email inbox or junk email and failed to activate your account. That's why your account got deleted.

Also, 3 days per month of using a PTC site will get you absolutely nowhere. It's far better to be active for at least 3 days per week (if you're too busy).
shalumalaka

Number of posts : 303
AdsTab Username : shalumalaka
Registration date : 2008-03-12

View user profile http://www.yuwie.com/clubs/club.asp?id=8877

Back to top Go down

Post  dierdre on Thu Apr 17, 2008 6:02 pm

changa60 wrote:
dierdre wrote:i signed up at adstab using the same user name, dierdre and i was referred by someone the first time i joined here but i wasnt quite an active member but i dont fail to visit this site at least once a month. then this april when i logged into my account, my username appeared to be invalid so i registered again under the same user name, and here i am, now an active member at adstab. i was wondering, how long does an account have to remain inactive for you to delete it? coz some sites wait until 6 mos. of inactivity before they delete your account. how about adstab? coz im pretty sure i get to visit adstab at least thrice a month before.

How you going to make any money visiting 3x a month? I just noticed I look like Vin Diesel

LOL yeah i know coz i was only active at 2 PTC's, now i added adstab to the list. yeah you look like his twin, really. Very Happy

dierdre

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  dierdre on Thu Apr 17, 2008 6:07 pm

shalumalaka wrote:Hi dierdre, everyone had to activate their accounts when Admin introduced the referral clean up process to weed out the members with fake email addresses and the cheaters.

A mass email was sent out to all AdsTab members about this clean up beforehand and every member was given at least 10 days (if I remember correctly) to activate their account.

You probably never checked your email inbox or junk email and failed to activate your account. That's why your account got deleted.

Also, 3 days per month of using a PTC site will get you absolutely nowhere. It's far better to be active for at least 3 days per week (if you're too busy).

really? i never received that email! maybe my email account rejected it. yahoo says it has unlimited storage, but sometimes the email bounces back to the sender. sometimes i forget which PTC sites i signed up for so i forget to log-in to my account.now im active here at adstab, although without any referrals, its a long clicking journey ahead of me! i hope they pay us. Smile

dierdre

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  changa60 on Thu Apr 17, 2008 7:43 pm

dierdre wrote:
shalumalaka wrote:Hi dierdre, everyone had to activate their accounts when Admin introduced the referral clean up process to weed out the members with fake email addresses and the cheaters.

really? i never received that email! maybe my email account rejected it. yahoo says it has unlimited storage, but sometimes the email bounces back to the sender. sometimes i forget which PTC sites i signed up for so i forget to log-in to my account.now im active here at adstab, although without any referrals, its a long clicking journey ahead of me! i hope they pay us. Smile

I've been paid like 9x already here. Tell you what I have been doing. I made a ptc folder on my desktop. Downloaded roboform. It stores all your passwords etc. I keep all my ptc sites in the folder.
changa60

Number of posts : 78
AdsTab Username : changa60
Registration date : 2008-03-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  dierdre on Fri Apr 18, 2008 11:57 am

changa60 wrote:
dierdre wrote:

I've been paid like 9x already here. Tell you what I have been doing. I made a ptc folder on my desktop. Downloaded roboform. It stores all your passwords etc. I keep all my ptc sites in the folder.

oh i see so adstab is really genuine huh? a fellow forum member told me that she cant sign up under my referral link so she had to sign-up in a normal way, and told me that maybe the site is a scam and i should be wary of it.

dierdre

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  shalumalaka on Fri Apr 18, 2008 9:34 pm

Hi dierdre, I actually replied this yesterday but took it off because I thought my reply sounded a little harsh but here it is again :

What referral link did you use? Remember, there are two different ones on the Stats page. It's quite possible that you gave her the wrong one (the advertisers one). Just a possibility as I've never heard of such a thing. Also, when did she try to sign up under you? Your 1st deleted account, in between or on your new account?

If there is a problem, I'm very sure that Admin will fix it 1st thing tomorrow.

And yes, AdsTab is 100% genuine!!! No doubt. If some people want to speculate it as being a possible scam, they need definite proof, not 'ifs' or 'maybes'.

PS - I wasn't trying to be rude by the way. Just pointing out some possibilities and facts.
shalumalaka

Back to top Go down

Post  dierdre on Sat Apr 19, 2008 10:46 am

shalumalaka wrote:Hi dierdre, I actually replied this yesterday but took it off because I thought my reply sounded a little harsh but here it is again :

What referral link did you use? Remember, there are two different ones on the Stats page. It's quite possible that you gave her the wrong one (the advertisers one). Just a possibility as I've never heard of such a thing. Also, when did she try to sign up under you? Your 1st deleted account, in between or on your new account?

If there is a problem, I'm very sure that Admin will fix it 1st thing tomorrow.

And yes, AdsTab is 100% genuine!!! No doubt. If some people want to speculate it as being a possible scam, they need definite proof, not 'ifs' or 'maybes'.

PS - I wasn't trying to be rude by the way. Just pointing out some possibilities and facts.

i figured, its either she was telling the truth and most likely the site has had some errors, or she simply just doesnt wanna sign up under me and just made an excuse. well, she shouldnt have said that if she was lying, after all i dont mind if she doesnt sign up under me. after i read her msg, i tested my referral link and i see that its working. i sent her my new referral link, ive already signed up and was active for a couple of days now before i started promoting it. oh well, whatever the case maybe, since ive been victimized alot by these scam sites, we should do our research first before joining and i think having spoken to someone who was actually been paid by the site helps to ease my suspicion. and a site with a forum is an added plus to prove that it is genuine coz its there to answer all other people's questions.

dierdre

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  shalumalaka on Sat Apr 19, 2008 2:07 pm

Very true dierdre, once bitten twice shy. There are a lot of scams out there and it's good to be apprehensive.
shalumalaka

Back to top Go down

Post  dierdre on Mon Apr 21, 2008 11:37 am

true ,ive been "bitten" lots of times already! paidforum.net, excelentbux,peer gomez, velocity clicks, and a couple more sites,i just cant recall all of them.

dierdre

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down