bibba - You disappointed me!

Go down

bibba - You disappointed me!

Post  Admin on Wed Apr 16, 2008 2:12 am

Hi bibba.
Can you please explain why the hell you needed 3 accounts at AdsTab as PREMIUM MEMBER. I'm very disappointed to see this, specially from premium member. Please respond.
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 401
AdsTab Username : Admin
Registration date : 2008-03-12

View user profile http://www.adstab.com

Back to top Go down

Re: bibba - You disappointed me!

Post  bibba on Wed Apr 16, 2008 2:16 am

what? me? i dont understand? i only have 1 account... what do you mean?

bibba

Number of posts : 30
AdsTab Username : bibba
Registration date : 2008-03-15

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  bibba on Wed Apr 16, 2008 2:19 am

do you have yahoo id? we can talk there... my id is my yahoo email ad.. the only account im using is this account... i dont really understand...

bibba

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  bibba on Wed Apr 16, 2008 2:34 am

admin please reply... though i have an idea which 2 other accounts your your telling, i want to make sure so please tell me the usernames... so that i can explain.. i am not a cheater and i have only one account. i will not pay for premium and buy refs only to risk it and be banned...

bibba

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Wed Apr 16, 2008 2:36 am

There is my 100% proof that this 3 accounts are running from 1 (same) computer!!!!!! And please don't play games and tell me some bullshit stories. Be honest.
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  bibba on Wed Apr 16, 2008 3:18 am

Admin wrote:

There is my 100% proof that this 3 accounts are running from 1 (same) computer!!!!!! And please don't play games and tell me some bullshit stories. Be honest.

first thing first.. that ip address is owned by the internet cafe near my house.

on weekends and holidays, i go to that cafe to surf ads. u can check the dates i logged in...

nashyne is my friend she is in dubai right now.... i tell her about adstab and encourage her to join adstab and other ptc sites. i tell her to register but make sure that bibba is in the refferers box. she told me if i can register her here to make sure she is my downline. so i said yes. i thought it is okay since she will be using other ip address to view ads. the next day i told her tru ym that i already made her an account on 3 ptc sites. she opened the first ptc site (not the adstab account) and found out that she have the same ip address with other user. then i told her that it is a big problem because ptc sites doent allow same ip addresses. so she decided not to continue... im not sure if she activated her account on adstab. i am saddened by the thing but i understand...

byron is my boyfriend. the night (night here in our country) i register nashyne, i am with him... since registration is fast i told him that i will use the pc first to register. after i registered nashyne, byron signed in and surf ads.

that's what happened... i know that multiple accounts is not allowed but i dont know that i cant register my friend. i did the registration with good intentions... if you will notice, i did not clicked a single ads for nashyne. i only register her.

if that is foul, i am sorry... if you choose to ban me here, i will accept it... but i will be saddened because i learned to love adstab. it is one of my morning habit. i even paid for sign ups on 10bux to get more referrals.

if you will ban me, please dont ban byron because he has nothing to do with it.

again, i am not a cheater.

bibba

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  shalumalaka on Wed Apr 16, 2008 3:31 am

It has been mentioned in several posts (especially in this new forum) in great detail that we can't sign up for more than 1 account per IP & per computer.

The ToS states that all accounts will be deleted and earnings will be deleted.

I too have a girlfriend and friends who wanted to sign up under me but I made sure they signed up from a different computer and IP. Period!!!

It's against the policies of each and every PTC site. We all know this!!!

The immediate result is banning all involved!!! We all know this too!!!
shalumalaka

Number of posts : 303
AdsTab Username : shalumalaka

View user profile http://www.yuwie.com/clubs/club.asp?id=8877

Back to top Go down

Post  bibba on Wed Apr 16, 2008 3:34 am

admin please reconsider... i love adstab and as i said, i will not risk my investment.

bibba

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  bibba on Wed Apr 16, 2008 3:44 am

in that case, i need to say goodbye to adstab.. i am sorry for doing such thing... i am sure, very sure that i did not cheat....
i always read the forum but i did not remember reading about multiple sign ups. if i wish to cheat you ive done it a lot better and not tell you the truth...
is there anything i can do to change your mind? please...

bibba

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Wed Apr 16, 2008 4:15 am

bibba wrote:... i know that multiple accounts is not allowed but i dont know that i cant register my friend. i did the registration with good intentions...
You said in this post that you know! and in last post :

i always read the forum but i did not remember reading about multiple sign ups. if i wish to cheat you ive done it a lot better and not tell you the truth...

So what can i say.....
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  shalumalaka on Wed Apr 16, 2008 4:34 am

Well spotted!!! That's a big contradiction!!!

We all need to realise this. It's ONE rule for all.

If I spent money upgrading to Premium, it means I'd have enough knowledge of the site to know exactly how it works, its TOS and what NOT to do to avoid jeopardizing my account and the money invested in it. I won't spend money on a site if I didn't understand all of its rules. That'll be silly of me. Hence, it's highly unlikely for that to be my excuse.

I suggest those who aren't completely sure of any aspects of the site should sit down and read the TOS again. All the info is there 24/7 and it's not a long TOS.
shalumalaka

Back to top Go down

Post  bibba on Wed Apr 16, 2008 4:36 am

Admin wrote:
bibba wrote:... i know that multiple accounts is not allowed but i dont know that i cant register my friend. i did the registration with good intentions...

So what can i say.....

in multiple accounts, i mean, i am managing many accounts of my own
while multiple sign ups, i mean, i register more than one account that does not necessarily mean that it is all my account... it is my friends account. i thought that she will be using different ip when she view the ads. when we realized that she have the same ip with others (we saw it in ubux.us), i tell her that it is against the TOS because you may think that she is cheating the advertisers.

if i really want to cheat you, i will activate her account and click ads to gain credit that very moment... please understand.

is there anything i can do to change your mind? i love adstab, i like you and your being straight forward. i am very sad for what happened...
i dont want to leave please allow me to stay... i am a good clicker in many sense though u think i failed you in this part...

bibba

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Wed Apr 16, 2008 4:50 am

if i really want to cheat you, i will activate her account and click ads to gain credit that very moment... please understand.
Then i wouldn't be talking to you now. It would be bye bye Charlie.

You knew all this before i spotted it, and you could tell me that before to straight it up, as many other people do trough contact form.

Till decision is made (day or two) your AdsTab account will remain disabled. Same to other two accounts.
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  changa60 on Wed Apr 16, 2008 4:58 am

bibba wrote:
Admin wrote:

So what can i say.....

in multiple accounts, i mean, i am managing many accounts of my own
while multiple sign ups, i mean, i register more than one account that does not necessarily mean that it is all my account... it is my friends account. i thought that she will be using different ip when she view the ads. when we realized that she have the same ip with others (we saw it in ubux.us), i tell her that it is against the TOS because you may think that she is cheating the advertisers.

is there anything i can do to change your mind? i love adstab, i like you and your being straight forward. i am very sad for what happened...
i dont want to leave please allow me to stay... i am a good clicker in many sense though u think i failed you in this part...

Its not fair to let you stay. I've paid for over 500 referrals and I am sure there are other people who paid for more or alot of referrals. I could of just created multiple accounts and saved my money. There would be nobody buying referrals. Everyone would be just creating multiple accounts. Thats my story and I'm sticking to it.Smile
changa60

Number of posts : 78
AdsTab Username : changa60
Registration date : 2008-03-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  bibba on Wed Apr 16, 2008 5:09 am

please understand, i did not create multiple accounts, what i did is i created my friends account. that's all. i did not activated it and i never clicked a single ads for her.
the 2nd account is my boyfriend's account... he is surfing almost everyday on a cafe.. i never thought that we will have a problem on this...

if admin will not consider my explanation, i have no choice but to leave.... till the very end, i will say that i am not a cheater.

bibba

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  bibba on Wed Apr 16, 2008 5:17 am

Admin wrote:
Then i wouldn't be talking to you now. It would be bye bye Charlie.

You knew all this before i spotted it, and you could tell me that before to straight it up, as many other people do trough contact form.

Till decision is made (day or two) your AdsTab account will remain disabled. Same to other two accounts.

so there is still hope for me? thanks!
please allow me to stay or at least let me stay till i get my investment back... it is a huge amount for me. i invested it here because i trusted and love this site.

this is a lesson to learn for me. im hoping for your kind consideration. thank you.

bibba

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Wed Apr 16, 2008 5:28 am

till YOU get your investment back? Out of my pocket?

It's not just YOU. Every day i delete 20 - 100 accounts for this reason. I'm not a millionaire to get everyone what they wish. I just had respect for premium member so i talked to you.

bibba, you better keep silence for some time..... don't get things any worse then it is...
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Wed Apr 16, 2008 6:12 am

TOS:

2) You may only have one account. Do not attempt to create more than one account or all of your accounts will be terminated and none of your earnings will be paid. You should never need another account. If you have forgotten your user information all you need to simply do is request for it to be e-mailed to you.

Bibba, you violated our TOS and your account will be terminated. Same rule for all!
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Adstaber on Wed Apr 16, 2008 7:48 am

I support your decision Admin, there is no excuse for violation of the TOS!
Its unfair for honest clickers!
Policy should prevail in order to keep an organization going. That is why we need to follow rules!

Im sure there are other members out there who should start worrying cause sooner or later the admin will discover your cheating strategies! For mulitple accounts, i say just post the same screenshot on their associated IP addresses and get rid off these accounts! doesn't matter if premium or old member! there is no place for cheaters here on Adstab!

sorry im mad, but i feel like i was cheated on too cause i bought referrals and refer others to earn money here in an earnest way, only to find out that there are actually members doing it the easier way by cheating!
Adstaber

Number of posts : 128
AdsTab Username : success4you

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  changa60 on Wed Apr 16, 2008 8:38 am

Adstaber wrote:I support your decision Admin, there is no excuse for violation of the TOS!
Policy should prevail in order to keep an organization going. That is why we need to follow rules!

Im sure there are other members out there who should start worrying cause sooner or later the admin will discover your cheating strategies! For mulitple accounts, i say just post the same screenshot on their associated IP addresses and get rid off these accounts! doesn't matter if premium or old member! there is no place for cheaters here on Adstab!

sorry im mad, but i feel like i was cheated on too cause i bought referrals and refer others to earn money here in an earnest way, only to find out that there are actually members doing it the easier way by cheating!

That's what I'm saying. I bought over 500 referrals and coulda just created 500 friends ( lol ) on my computer.If anything, Abid should keep the money from all 3 accounts.
changa60

Number of posts : 78
AdsTab Username : changa60
Registration date : 2008-03-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  shalumalaka on Wed Apr 16, 2008 10:11 am

changa60 wrote:
Adstaber wrote:I support your decision Admin, there is no excuse for violation of the TOS!

That's what I'm saying. I bought over 500 referrals and coulda just created 500 friends ( lol ) on my computer.If anything, Abid should keep the money from all 3 accounts.

Yeah!!! I totally agree with both of you.

Well said Adstaber and great suggestion changa60.

These are the types of things that destroy legitimate and honest PTC sites and make them quit or even worse; scam all the members. All the headaches caused from things like this.

And the funny thing is, it's people like this who file disputes to PayPal and mess it up for everyone; when in fact it was them who were cheating but were pissed off because they got banned or deleted. It totally sucks!!!

People shouldn't be so greedy and selfish. Everyone is here to make some extra cash but let's all do it the right way.

Learn from this :

A) The TOS explicitly states that you are ONLY allowed ONE account per IP and/or COMPUTER.

B) Don't let your friends sign up on your computer from the same IP source (even if they don't click the ads there; instead, go to their house, and get them signed up as your referral there and show them what needs to be done).

C) Check this site to find out what your IP address is : SHOW-MY-IP.COM

D) Don't try to make the Admin feel guilty when you're the one in the wrong. Other members will make a major protest to get you out otherwise it would be totally unfair and will open doors for more cheaters!!!

E) Read the TOS once again to make sure you are current with all terms and conditions. If you are unsure of any clauses or details, post a query in the forum or send a support ticket. Someone will know the answer to your question and will reply you.

F) Don't risk your investment by taking a chance, be sure that it's legal. RULES ARE MADE TO BE KEPT; NOT BROKEN!!!
shalumalaka

Back to top Go down

Post  Michelle77usa on Wed Apr 16, 2008 11:20 pm

I agree with everything said here but I want to point something out,..

Changa sure you could create 500 fake accounts but just by creating them you earn no money. You only earn money from clicks so are you going to have time to login to 500 accounts each day and click click click?

I agree people using the same static ip should be banned. If their local ip is different though like the one in the other post about nugget and maverick I think it should be allowed but that one person can not sign up under the other as a referral.

This way there is no way for them to cheat because it's 2 people, 2 computers, to different local ip address.

Does this make sense?

Please note: I do not know nugget or maverick or bibba, none of them are my referrals and as far as I know I am not their referral so I am not defending them or siding with them, I am just stating my opinion.

Michelle77usa

Number of posts : 26
AdsTab Username : Michelle77usa
Registration date : 2008-04-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  maverick on Thu Apr 17, 2008 1:41 am

My English is not enough good, so I was write my opinion in my blog http://sapimoto.blogspot.com with my basic language
I'm very sorry for admin, cause I write link in here.

maverick

Number of posts : 15
AdsTab Username : maverick
Registration date : 2008-04-16

View user profile http://sapiclix.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down