CHEATERS - IDIOTS

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Re: CHEATERS - IDIOTS

Post  monsterlord2008 on Tue Apr 22, 2008 7:46 am

Admin wrote:While i was looking on server logs i found these people doing various stuff to cheat on AdsTab. Problem with HEAVY overload of server is done mainly by them as they used attacking softwares as autosurfers, autoclickers and other....

BLACK LIST :
Mousey
Monsterlord2008
Kossh - Premium member!
Exlide
None
Riio3mandaa
Silva
- Silva1
- Silva2
Brunoandresmatt
Smiholm
Wk8888
Earntwice (<- not here)

Shame on tis people !!!!!!!!!!!

hello i want to say that i am not a cheater, and i don't use any autoclicker software.Please restore my account back as I was not cheating the system.

monsterlord2008

Number of posts : 3
AdsTab Username : monsterlord2008
Registration date : 2008-03-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  monsterlord2008 on Tue Apr 22, 2008 7:53 am

purple wrote:I have been banned because of monsterlord2008 mistake. He is one of my downline. He used autoclickers and betrayed the admin. I want my account again. Please help me. I could report him but I really understand late. He cheated but my account terminted too. Sad Sad Please understand me. (gilmour1) Crying or Very sad

i don't use any autoclicker and i don't cheat, please restore my account please.

monsterlord2008

Number of posts : 3
AdsTab Username : monsterlord2008
Registration date : 2008-03-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  shalumalaka on Tue Apr 22, 2008 8:00 am

You have a major battle ahead of you monsterlord2008. You'll have to prove to Admin how and why you are innocent. Your sponsor's account was under suspicion for reasons relating to your account. It'll be a tough one.

I know Admin's time is about 10hrs ahead of me. It's 3pm here so it must be 1am there. Bear that in mind whilst waiting for your reply.
shalumalaka

Number of posts : 303
AdsTab Username : shalumalaka
Registration date : 2008-03-12

View user profile http://www.yuwie.com/clubs/club.asp?id=8877

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Tue Apr 22, 2008 8:38 am

monsterlord2008 wrote:
purple wrote:I have been banned because of monsterlord2008 mistake. He is one of my downline. He used autoclickers and betrayed the admin. I want my account again. Please help me. I could report him but I really understand late. He cheated but my account terminted too. Sad Sad Please understand me. (gilmour1) Crying or Very sad

i don't use any autoclicker and i don't cheat, please restore my account please.
You and Kossh cosed my server to crush few times a day, we have nothing to talk. GOOD BYE...... Evil or Very Mad
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 401
AdsTab Username : Admin

View user profile http://www.adstab.com

Back to top Go down

WAZZUP

Post  SPECTER85 on Tue Apr 22, 2008 4:41 pm

Wazzup Gilmour1, i know u r good old skul clicker (like me cheers ) not cheater pirat Greetings from Czech republic to my good buddies here (especially Abid - good friend Laughing ) jahahahah cheers
SPECTER85

Number of posts : 19
AdsTab Username : ds85

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Adstaber on Tue Apr 22, 2008 5:21 pm

SPECTER85 wrote:Wazzup Gilmour1, i know u r good old skul clicker (like me cheers ) not cheater pirat Greetings from Czech republic to my good buddies here (especially Abid - good friend Laughing ) jahahahah cheers

hope you never attempted something to jeopardize your account afro
Adstaber

Number of posts : 128
AdsTab Username : success4you

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  wanderlustusa on Wed Apr 23, 2008 12:51 pm

FYI so I dont run into an issue like this in the future. Starting the ned of this month I will be using a mobile broadband card to connect to the internet and Adstab. The card IP cahnges every time I log on, so Admin you may see me one day in Indiana, another in Florida, another in Texas etc. Even when I am stationary it does this, but I will also be traveling soon. So please be sure when my IP starts going crazy like that to not ban me!

wanderlustusa

Number of posts : 6
AdsTab Username : wanderlustusa
Registration date : 2008-03-20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum: