Please help. Please anwering. I can't log in.

Go down

Please help. Please anwering. I can't log in. Empty Please help. Please anwering. I can't log in.

Post  gilmour1 on Tue Apr 22, 2008 2:47 am

I didn't did any wrong. I really work hard to reach the minimum amount rate.
I want my account back. Please check my account admin. I'm a honest person you can be sure about it. I only have one account. 'gilmour1' is my account name.

When I looked my account 'monsterlord2008'(one of my downline) clicked 500 click in only one day I couldn't understand. Admin I'm honest and please check it again.

gilmour1

Number of posts : 7
AdsTab Username : gilmour1
Registration date : 2008-04-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Please help. Please anwering. I can't log in. Empty Re: Please help. Please anwering. I can't log in.

Post  Admin on Tue Apr 22, 2008 2:48 am

When I looked my account 'monsterlord2008' clicked 500 click in only one day I couldn't understand. Admin I'm honest and please check it again.

When did you see that ???
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 401
AdsTab Username : Admin
Registration date : 2008-03-12

View user profile http://www.adstab.com

Back to top Go down

Please help. Please anwering. I can't log in. Empty Re: Please help. Please anwering. I can't log in.

Post  gilmour1 on Tue Apr 22, 2008 2:51 am

Admin wrote:
When I looked my account 'monsterlord2008' clicked 500 click in only one day I couldn't understand. Admin I'm honest and please check it again.

I saw it two days ago. I couln't understand because it was impossible that he clicked 500 clicks in one day. I'm daily clicker admin and I'm honest. You can be sure about it.

gilmour1

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  gilmour1 on Tue Apr 22, 2008 2:52 am

[quote="gilmour1"]
Admin wrote:

I saw it four- five days ago. I couln't understand because it was impossible that he clicked 500 clicks in one day. I'm daily clicker admin and I'm honest. You can be sure about it.

gilmour1

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Tue Apr 22, 2008 2:58 am

You are so honest that you didn't want to report cheater! Did you want to get paid for that too? I also want my PayPal account back, but you see, nobody care.....

Even if you get your account back, it didn't reach payout. If we decrease all money earned to you by cheaters, you would need more time to reach $10....

And yes there were 2 more accounts with same IP address in your downline so we have nothing more to discuss.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 401
AdsTab Username : Admin
Registration date : 2008-03-12

View user profile http://www.adstab.com

Back to top Go down

Post  gilmour1 on Tue Apr 22, 2008 3:02 am

Admin wrote:You are so honest that you didn't want to report cheater! Did you want to get paid for that too? I also want my PayPal account back, but you see, nobody care.....

Even if you get your account back, it didn't reach payout. If we decrease all money earned to you by cheaters, you would need more time to reach $10....

And yes there were 2 more accounts with same IP address in your downline so we have nothing more to discuss.

But how can I know he was a cheater. I supposed he clicked everyday and I see it.

Admin I really don't how he was a cheater. That's not my fault. Sad

gilmour1

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum