50 referrals - $45

Go down

50 referrals - $45

Post  Admin on Wed Apr 23, 2008 7:21 am

Anybody want to buy 50 referrals for $45? Only 1 set available.

Let me know here.
avatar
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 401
AdsTab Username : Admin
Registration date : 2008-03-12

View user profile http://www.adstab.com

Back to top Go down

Re: 50 referrals - $45

Post  changa60 on Wed Apr 23, 2008 2:04 pm

Admin wrote:Anybody want to buy 50 referrals for $45? Only 1 set available.

Let me know here.

Why dont you just add those there onto my account to make up for the 87 I'm missing Smile
avatar
changa60

Number of posts : 78
AdsTab Username : changa60
Registration date : 2008-03-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 50 referrals - $45

Post  spiritdream7 on Wed Apr 23, 2008 5:36 pm

Me too, I'm missing 30 something. I know admin said they would replace those for us. So I hope they do. Smile
avatar
spiritdream7

Number of posts : 17
Location : USA
AdsTab Username : spiritdream7
Registration date : 2008-03-12

View user profile http://www.cafepress.com/artdebogallery

Back to top Go down

Re: 50 referrals - $45

Post  Adstaber on Wed Apr 23, 2008 5:39 pm

changa60 wrote:
Admin wrote:Anybody want to buy 50 referrals for $45? Only 1 set available.

Let me know here.

Why dont you just add those there onto my account to make up for the 87 I'm missing Smile

good idea, but i too have lost some bought referrals during the clean-up, so he could split that to the three of us Very Happy
avatar
Adstaber

Number of posts : 128
Location : Philippines
AdsTab Username : success4you
Registration date : 2008-03-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 50 referrals - $45

Post  changa60 on Wed Apr 23, 2008 5:51 pm

Adstaber wrote:
changa60 wrote:
Admin wrote:Anybody want to buy 50 referrals for $45? Only 1 set available.

Let me know here.

Why dont you just add those there onto my account to make up for the 87 I'm missing Smile

good idea, but i too have lost some bought referrals during the clean-up, so he could split that to the three of us Very Happy

Now dont try to capitalize from my idea now.lol-- I want all 50 - -just kiddin you know
avatar
changa60

Number of posts : 78
AdsTab Username : changa60
Registration date : 2008-03-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 50 referrals - $45

Post  Admin on Thu Apr 24, 2008 2:13 am

Yeah like i stole active members from you. I should live them so you have larger list and less money. I am selling this because i NEED money to make some payouts, is that crime Embarassed
avatar
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 401
AdsTab Username : Admin
Registration date : 2008-03-12

View user profile http://www.adstab.com

Back to top Go down

Re: 50 referrals - $45

Post  changa60 on Thu Apr 24, 2008 4:01 am

Admin wrote:Yeah like i stole active members from you. I should live them so you have larger list and less money. I am selling this because i NEED money to make some payouts, is that crime Embarassed

I was just teasin Abid. Trust me when i say this, I wont comment in this forum again.
avatar
changa60

Number of posts : 78
AdsTab Username : changa60
Registration date : 2008-03-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 50 referrals - $45

Post  Admin on Thu Apr 24, 2008 4:10 am

I know Chuck Razz it didn't make me angry, don't worry... I just have some issues with finance and looking for any possible solution to keep my word about payments on time.
Also i know what i promised about replacing missing referrals, but problems here just building day after day and i'm getting toooooo busy to do it all. Instead of spending time to chase up some advertisers i usually spend most of the time with some freaking cheaters...
avatar
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 401
AdsTab Username : Admin
Registration date : 2008-03-12

View user profile http://www.adstab.com

Back to top Go down

Re: 50 referrals - $45

Post  Adstaber on Thu Apr 24, 2008 7:14 am

lol me too, im just teasing chuck. he he

the idea of a hosted forum with ads, is really profitable one. so i guess you should consider it seriously. Very Happy
avatar
Adstaber

Number of posts : 128
Location : Philippines
AdsTab Username : success4you
Registration date : 2008-03-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 50 referrals - $45

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum