AdsTab.com Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ADSTAB - SERIOUS PROBLEM!!! PLEASE READ IMMEDIATELY!!!

4 posters

Go down

ADSTAB - SERIOUS PROBLEM!!! PLEASE READ IMMEDIATELY!!! Empty ADSTAB - SERIOUS PROBLEM!!! PLEASE READ IMMEDIATELY!!!

Post  SPECTER85 Tue Mar 18, 2008 10:16 am

HI ADMIN, I GOT SERIOUS PROBLEM Rolling Eyes

I cant get to paid clicks, there is this notice;

"Activate your account. Please check your email for activation code!"

-Ok, i opened my mail, 4 mails from you;

noreplay@adstab.com Registration Confirmation 09:51
noreplay@adstab.com Registration Confirmation 10:02
noreplay@adstab.com Registration Confirmation 10:05
noreplay@adstab.com Registration Confirmation 10:06

Inside;

"Thank you for registering at the AdsTab.com. To activate your account, please click on this link: http://www.adstab.com/activate.php?x=6791&y=47628ddc95260acf7d05f6c72e2f28b3"

-If i click to this link, i can see more notice, FINAL NOTICE;

"Your account could not be activated. Please re-check the link or contact the SYSTEM ADMINISTRATOR." affraid affraid affraid

I HOPE YOU HAVE NOT ANY PROBLEMS WITH ME AND MY 111 REFFERALS confused I dont cheating, dont use autoclickers or multiple accounts.I HOPE you will fix my problem soon, BYE afro SPECTER

PS: Send me my last payment please, then i will request each 20 or 30 dollars, i know you have to be very bussy study
SPECTER85
SPECTER85

Number of posts : 19
AdsTab Username : ds85
Registration date : 2008-03-12

Back to top Go down

ADSTAB - SERIOUS PROBLEM!!! PLEASE READ IMMEDIATELY!!! Empty Re: ADSTAB - SERIOUS PROBLEM!!! PLEASE READ IMMEDIATELY!!!

Post  Gigabayt Tue Mar 18, 2008 10:40 am

Exactly my problem pale Cant click ads anymore No

Gigabayt

Number of posts : 85
AdsTab Username : Gigabayt

Back to top Go down

ADSTAB - SERIOUS PROBLEM!!! PLEASE READ IMMEDIATELY!!! Empty Re: ADSTAB - SERIOUS PROBLEM!!! PLEASE READ IMMEDIATELY!!!

Post  SPECTER85 Tue Mar 18, 2008 12:03 pm

everyone has this problem now affraid Question Question
SPECTER85
SPECTER85

Number of posts : 19
AdsTab Username : ds85

Back to top Go down

Post  Adstaber Tue Mar 18, 2008 6:18 pm

Mine is fine, im still accessible to those ads even though haven't receive any activation from my e-mail.

My concern though is that my referrals just stopped clicking after this activation code was imposed. i worry about the fact that they too don't know what to do about it and maybe they are thinking twice already about this site. you know people nowadays, only the slightest thing could spark doubts. so my referral clicks yesterday is flat.

all im asking is for the admin to please fix this problem the soonest possible time cause im concerned of loosing the activity of my referrals completely.. affraid
Adstaber
Adstaber

Number of posts : 128
AdsTab Username : success4you

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed Mar 19, 2008 12:59 am

Ok yesterday i was tired and it take me few hours to fix little bug in the activation script.
All who have this problem, please make sure you click activation link you received in latest activation email. For further help please be patient we have to do one by one...
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 401
AdsTab Username : Admin

http://www.adstab.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down