AdsTab.com Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cashed Out Yesterday, History Showing Nothing, No Pending Just Blank

3 posters

Go down

Cashed Out Yesterday, History Showing Nothing, No Pending Just Blank Empty Cashed Out Yesterday, History Showing Nothing, No Pending Just Blank

Post  OUT2WIN Sat Mar 22, 2008 2:32 pm

I cashed out yesterday and my history still shows nothing and my balance is still showing that I didn't cash out. I see another user on here has this problem also. I know how the whole pending thing goes, but usually when you cash out it shows that it happened and your balance changes. Just wondering whats going on.

Thanks,...OUT2WIN

USERNAME: OUT2WIN
EMAIL ADDRESS: robert_legoo@yahoo.com
PAYPAL: robert_legoo@yahoo.com
OUT2WIN
OUT2WIN

Number of posts : 31
AdsTab Username : OUT2WIN
Registration date : 2008-03-18

Back to top Go down

Cashed Out Yesterday, History Showing Nothing, No Pending Just Blank Empty Re: Cashed Out Yesterday, History Showing Nothing, No Pending Just Blank

Post  Adstaber Sat Mar 22, 2008 5:58 pm

OUT2WIN wrote:I cashed out yesterday and my history still shows nothing and my balance is still showing that I didn't cash out. I see another user on here has this problem also. I know how the whole pending thing goes, but usually when you cash out it shows that it happened and your balance changes. Just wondering whats going on.

Thanks,...OUT2WIN

are you reading the TOS??
it takes 7-10 business days for your payment to get into your account.
and if your doubting about the history and stats, thats normal okay!
so relax, you'll get paid.
Adstaber
Adstaber

Number of posts : 128
AdsTab Username : success4you
Registration date : 2008-03-12

Back to top Go down

Cashed Out Yesterday, History Showing Nothing, No Pending Just Blank Empty Re: Cashed Out Yesterday, History Showing Nothing, No Pending Just Blank

Post  OUT2WIN Sat Mar 22, 2008 7:11 pm

Adstaber wrote:
OUT2WIN wrote:I cashed out yesterday and my history still shows nothing and my balance is still showing that I didn't cash out. I see another user on here has this problem also. I know how the whole pending thing goes, but usually when you cash out it shows that it happened and your balance changes. Just wondering whats going on.

Thanks,...OUT2WIN

are you reading the TOS??
it takes 7-10 business days for your payment to get into your account.
and if your doubting about the history and stats, thats normal okay!
so relax, you'll get paid.

You talk like a mod and surf this forum like your mod.....but your not. Yes it takes 7 - 10 business days for your payment to get into your account, No I'm not doubting payout (I've been making money online for years) and believe me that if I was doubting anything, I wouldn't be wasting time here. But because of my experience, I know that most sites show a cash out as "Pending Audit" or something similar in the history section. How do you know the details about the site if you don't ask? Right, you don't.....and "so relax, you'll get paid"....trust me, I'm cool as ice, but I would like to get a response from a REAL Mod/Admin. to my very legit question. "thats normal"....thank you for telling me whats normal to ask on an open board forum...."General Discussion" is the title of this section, so stop being a know it all and a want to be mod because your polite rudeness without answering my questions is getting annoying. Your very defensive on many posts about this site and thats cool if someone is calling it a scam or straight up being out of line, but people who need answers to legit questions and may or may not have a small bit of attitude behind their posts are allowed to show it as long as its not overly excessive or blatenly rude. You get all bent when anyone shows any emotion or comments other then top of the line positive about this site or has a question that you think is dumb. "I don't think peoples question are dumb." you may be saying right now, but your answers say otherwise and believe me,...I'm not the only one who has noticed this.

Just some friendly advice, I hope you take it as critisism and not an offensive attack, instead of adding comments that down play the importantance of the question (which ones?.....are you reading the TOS?? / if your doubting about the history and stats, thats normal okay! / so relax, you'll get paid) because all questions are important and if there is more then one of the same topic or post....YES...each and everyone is just as important as the next even if there all about the same things.

I would still like an answer from administration about this topic and for all we know because this site is new and growing quickly, they may not be aware that the system does this.

Thanks and seriously no offense with my response, but you have to stop making all the questions asked here seem so insignificant even if they are to you.
OUT2WIN
OUT2WIN

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun Mar 23, 2008 2:38 am

Thanks,...OUT2WIN

On AdsTab the balance and history is updated only when we send you payment, not when you click on "Convert to cash".
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 401
AdsTab Username : Admin
Registration date : 2008-03-12

http://www.adstab.com

Back to top Go down

Cashed Out Yesterday, History Showing Nothing, No Pending Just Blank Empty Thanks

Post  OUT2WIN Sun Mar 23, 2008 7:35 am

I received payment this morning and thanks admin. Thanks for answering my legit question and for my prompt payment. I'll be sure to add it to the payment proof section and to include the short amount of time it took to arive.

Thank you,.....OUT2WIN Very Happy
OUT2WIN
OUT2WIN

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down