7 days cashout

Go down

7 days cashout

Post  Gigabayt on Wed Mar 12, 2008 10:34 am

Please, please always have 7 days for cashout. Its the time that makes adstab so special. Very few websites have this cashout time. And also have PayPal as cashouter, they are the best.

But can you promise me, when you get big and have many many members, can you think about the cashout time? Always have 7 days. It wil be hard when you have like 100.000 but hire more staff! Dont just think about the money as bux.to or bux3.com does. If you will have this time, soon will bux.to and bux3.com members sign up for you insteed so never change that policy.

That was all from me Wink

Gigabayt

Number of posts : 85
AdsTab Username : Gigabayt
Registration date : 2008-03-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: 7 days cashout

Post  Admin on Thu Mar 13, 2008 3:47 am

Thank you for this advice. At the moment we do payouts in 24 hours (mostly) except for suspicious accounts. I think that 7 days is plenty of time at the moment but we gonna be much much busier in the future. My eyes already sometime sore Shocked by tracking down cheaters and autosurefers which i totally hate to see in our program, not just because of money but because i just hate them, same as spammers and other bad guys...
If this 7 days cash out is sooooo important to you all, then we will work very hard in the future to keep our word. Wink

Dont just think about the money as bux.to or bux3.com does.

We are NOT greedy at AdsTab to start cheating on anyone. But you have to understand and agree that this all IS about the money! After all, that's why you are here, to make few extra bux, same as AdsTab. Anyway i say again that we will keep everything honest and fer!
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 401
AdsTab Username : Admin

View user profile http://www.adstab.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Gigabayt on Thu Mar 13, 2008 8:59 am

Admin wrote:Thank you for this advice. At the moment we do payouts in 24 hours (mostly) except for suspicious accounts. I think that 7 days is plenty of time at the moment but we gonna be much much busier in the future. My eyes already sometime sore Shocked by tracking down cheaters and autosurefers which i totally hate to see in our program, not just because of money but because i just hate them, same as spammers and other bad guys...
If this 7 days cash out is sooooo important to you all, then we will work very hard in the future to keep our word. Wink

Dont just think about the money as bux.to or bux3.com does.

We are NOT greedy at AdsTab to start cheating on anyone. But you have to understand and agree that this all IS about the money! After all, that's why you are here, to make few extra bux, same as AdsTab. Anyway i say again that we will keep everything honest and fer!

Thank you Wink You are a lot better then bux.to! Razz

I will do what ever I can to get some new members here Smile

Gigabayt

Number of posts : 85
AdsTab Username : Gigabayt

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down