AdsTab.com Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Payment Delay??

4 posters

Go down

Payment Delay?? Empty Payment Delay??

Post  Adstaber Sat Mar 29, 2008 7:30 am

Hi, just wondering if there is still a delay of payment now that we are using alertpay as payment processor??

just cashed out 2 days ago and haven't receive any on my alertpay yet.. i know there is a 7 day processing but its kinda unusual cause im a premium member and im used to getting paid within 24 hours as the case of my previous 3 payments, well thats before though when we are still using paypal..
since its my first time to receive money from AlertPay, im just curious about how many days they receive funds?

just wondering.. Laughing not much of a big deal.
thanks Very Happy
Adstaber
Adstaber

Number of posts : 128
AdsTab Username : success4you
Registration date : 2008-03-12

Back to top Go down

Payment Delay?? Empty Re: Payment Delay??

Post  wanderlustusa Sat Mar 29, 2008 9:50 am

Ya bout 5-6 days ago I requested a payment from paypal, then I guess things got messed up with the pay pal I set up and alert pay and now am having to re-wait for payment. I really hope that once all this gets sorted out things start running smoothly again.

wanderlustusa

Number of posts : 6
AdsTab Username : wanderlustusa
Registration date : 2008-03-20

Back to top Go down

Post  changa60 Sat Mar 29, 2008 11:28 am

Adstaber wrote:Hi, just wondering if there is still a delay of payment now that we are using alertpay as payment processor??

just cashed out 2 days ago and haven't receive any on my alertpay yet.. i know there is a 7 day processing but its kinda unusual cause im a premium member and im used to getting paid within 24 hours as the case of my previous 3 payments, well thats before though when we are still using paypal..
since its my first time to receive money from AlertPay, im just curious about how many days they receive funds?

just wondering.. Laughing not much of a big deal.
thanks Very Happy

Yeah, This isnt working out the way I thought it was going to.I thought I could get to the point where I could be having around $15.00 added to my account daily. I'm at that point with my referrals etc. but it isnt working out that way.

Chuck
changa60
changa60

Number of posts : 78
AdsTab Username : changa60
Registration date : 2008-03-16

Back to top Go down

Post  Adstaber Sat Mar 29, 2008 3:49 pm

Well, thats the risk you took when you bought 500 referrals.. thats why i never dared to purchase more than 1 set of referrals to all PTC im into, even the most honest ones.. hope you get to that point though.

but what about the issue on payment delay?? is it already solved as we switch to alertpay?
until now i haven't receive payment yet.. bounce
Adstaber
Adstaber

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat Mar 29, 2008 5:44 pm

Adstaber wrote: is it already solved as we switch to alertpay?
I was building Paypal balance last 6-7 years and i honestly started ptc with enough funds even if i had to safer some small loss in beginning. BUT i'm new to alertpay as many of you. I opened that account with $0 balance and i have to run around to get some money in so i can pay you. So please be patient. I still don't even think to lay to any of you and become scam, and i'm still promising payments, but i can't promise you how big delay can be. I just promise that i will use all my balance to pay your earning even if there is no money left for me...... I bet this is more then fer from someone with this situation like me.....
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 401
AdsTab Username : Admin

http://www.adstab.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Adstaber Sat Mar 29, 2008 6:00 pm

Admin wrote:
Adstaber wrote: is it already solved as we switch to alertpay?
I was building Paypal balance last 6-7 years and i honestly started ptc with enough funds even if i had to safer some small loss in beginning. BUT i'm new to alertpay as many of you. I opened that account with $0 balance and i have to run around to get some money in so i can pay you. So please be patient. I still don't even think to lay to any of you and become scam, and i'm still promising payments, but i can't promise you how big delay can be. I just promise that i will use all my balance to pay your earning even if there is no money left for me...... I bet this is more then fer from someone with this situation like me.....

ah ok, thanks for the explanation, thats all im asking..
we'll just have to wait then.. Very Happy

Adstab is # 1..its not yet in ptc rankings, but we your members know it.!!
cheers

more power, and keep up the great work! Very Happy
Adstaber
Adstaber

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down