AdsTab.com Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Referal clean up

4 posters

Go down

Referal clean up Empty Referal clean up

Post  jlsolbrich Sat Mar 29, 2008 8:04 am

Well i guess that the cleaning up of database has started, had noticed that my referal with 0 productions were deleted first and just today, all remaining INACTIVE referals were as well gone.

I have 100 referals in total, 20 of which i had from the upgrade that i had, 2 packs of 35 and the remaining 10 were personal recruit. From my 100 referals i only have 69 left...i lost 21 in total.. I would like to know as to what will happen to the deleted ones, are they going to be replaced somehow ?

jlsolbrich

Number of posts : 44
AdsTab Username : jlsolbrich
Registration date : 2008-03-19

Back to top Go down

Referal clean up Empty Re: Referal clean up

Post  Admin Sat Mar 29, 2008 8:42 am

Yes. It will be replaced to premium members and referral buyers. However it will take time as we have less and less unrefered members. I know it is a loss for you, but inactive users in your list wouldn't do you any better and once for all we have to straight up things on AdsTab so the future could be better and easier...
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 401
AdsTab Username : Admin
Registration date : 2008-03-12

http://www.adstab.com

Back to top Go down

Post  wanderlustusa Sat Mar 29, 2008 9:52 am

Out of referrals I bought I had 55, I thought about 36 of them had remained active after the clean up , thoguh some of them took some time to confirm their accounts. Now after the actual cleanup I only have 24 of those bought referrals :-(

wanderlustusa

Number of posts : 6
AdsTab Username : wanderlustusa
Registration date : 2008-03-20

Back to top Go down

Post  Adstaber Sat Mar 29, 2008 3:44 pm

32 of my 55 bought referrals have been deleted.. most of those left of me who are active are those that i personally refer. Crying or Very sad
Adstaber
Adstaber

Number of posts : 128
AdsTab Username : success4you

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat Mar 29, 2008 5:33 pm

I wish it didn't happen to any of you. But you lost only those who will never make you even $0.01. Those cheaters didn't making you reasonable money even when they were active! How? They made multiple accounts using proxy or some viral programs, autosurfing and autoclicking softwares. Some of them had up to 40 referrals made that way and they have bean working for them, while they personally make only very few clicks, which is very few cents for you. Evil or Very Mad
I didn't have this experience before to stop it from beginning but i'm doing this for future. I know that many of you lost some referrals, but hey yesterday i lost more then 2000 users Exclamation and guess what, I AM HAPPY that this scam is not with us any more! They didn't make any good to anyone if you looking in long run...
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 401
AdsTab Username : Admin

http://www.adstab.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Adstaber Sat Mar 29, 2008 5:56 pm

Admin wrote:I wish it didn't happen to any of you. But you lost only those who will never make you even $0.01. Those cheaters didn't making you reasonable money even when they were active! How? They made multiple accounts using proxy or some viral programs, autosurfing and autoclicking softwares. Some of them had up to 40 referrals made that way and they have bean working for them, while they personally make only very few clicks, which is very few cents for you. Evil or Very Mad
I didn't have this experience before to stop it from beginning but i'm doing this for future. I know that many of you lost some referrals, but hey yesterday i lost more then 2000 users Exclamation and guess what, I AM HAPPY that this scam is not with us any more! They didn't make any good to anyone if you looking in long run...

Im with you all the way Admin, anything for the best of Adstab!
more power! cheers
Adstaber
Adstaber

Number of posts : 128
AdsTab Username : success4you

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down