Magicjack - $20 per year for unlimited phone service - My review....

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Magicjack - $20 per year for unlimited phone service - My review....

Post  OUT2WIN on Sat Mar 29, 2008 9:09 am

Along with many of you I have been up till the wee hours of the night/morning watching television and had the pleasure of having nothing to watch except for infomercials about one thing or another. For years I've seen this product called magicjack which gives you unlimited phone service for $20 per year and hooks up to your computer.

I always thought it had some sort of catch and said to myself that maybe one day I'd check it out and see how it works. When we got our taxes back, we started a floor care business called A Touch of Nature (100% Green Clean Products, No Chemicals) and needed to get a business line. The most popular phone package seems to be the cable tv bundle pack which is offered by every cable company from mediacom,to comcast, or insite. The cost of these packages is offered as a deal and sometimes is I guess, but it still adds up to between $75 and $100+ per month. Right now we only pay $43 for basic cable and broadband internet service (which is paid via ptc sites, and horse racing) and adding anything else to it would be an extra cost we didn't want to pay. If I was to add anything to my cable it would be a box, dvr, or a butt load of extra channels, but for phone service???? We needed to hook up a phone which could be used for business purposes no matter the cost, but when your starting a new business you have to watch every penny that comes and goes so I decided to try the magicjack which I had been eying for many years.

It cost about $49 dollars which covers the unit and 1 year of service. It came in about a week and is a small device which plugs into your usb port (1.1 or 2.0 +) and the other end is a standard phone plug which fits any and all land line phones. After plugging it in it automatically fires up, lets you chose your phone area code, and volla.....all done and ready to use. The service is really good and what the service covers is free incoming, free outgoing, & free long distance calling (incoming and outgoing) and international calling at 2 cents per minute via paying prepaid phone time. I've had this product of over a month now and can say with no regrets that it is one of the best products on the market and will save me many, many, many, dollars per year. The quality is good, but sometimes (as everything does) it is a little choppy but, usually clears up rather quickly and its not so choppy you can't stand to talk to someone. I bought a Halking Broadband Internet booster and it fixed the problem and sped up my internet in full. I got the booster on ebay for roughly $40 dollars and it cleared up the choppy problem (which only happened on occasion) Very Happy

If you have any question please ask, I'm going to add a link to the site which has media coverage from allot of major sources. (NOT A REFERRAL LINK) http://www.magicjack.com/

Also, there is a forum here which explains allot of technical stuff which I can't. (NOT A REFERRAL LINK)
http://unofficalmagicjack.forum2u.org/

Like I said, if you have any questions, please ask and I'll answer the best I can.
OUT2WIN
OUT2WIN

Number of posts : 31
Age : 39
Location : United States
AdsTab Username : OUT2WIN
Registration date : 2008-03-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Magicjack - $20 per year for unlimited phone service - My review....

Post  changa60 on Tue Apr 01, 2008 4:08 am

Can you keep your same phone number by chance? I own a business and cant change my number. Thanx for the info!!

Chuck
changa60
changa60

Number of posts : 78
AdsTab Username : changa60
Registration date : 2008-03-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Magicjack - $20 per year for unlimited phone service - My review....

Post  OUT2WIN on Tue Apr 01, 2008 10:13 am

changa60 wrote:Can you keep your same phone number by chance? I own a business and cant change my number. Thanx for the info!!

Chuck

Great question....And I don't have an answer for you silent
But, I'm going to go on the forum after typing this and find out for you. bounce

I had another problem with it the other day and after doing a live online (text chat, instant message type) chat with tech support (only took a few minutes) it fixed my problem. I wasn't receiving any incoming calls and they reset the system and vola...all fixed. Like all things it has some bugs to it and this is the first major one I've had. Tech support was very nice and reset the magicjack, test called me, and it was all good again. I have a cell number on all my business cards (boost) so that if something ever happens to one line, someone can always get a hold of me.

I'll find out that answer for you and type you back. Thanks for your response.....OUT2WIN
OUT2WIN
OUT2WIN

Number of posts : 31
Age : 39
Location : United States
AdsTab Username : OUT2WIN
Registration date : 2008-03-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Magicjack - $20 per year for unlimited phone service - My review....

Post  OUT2WIN on Tue Apr 01, 2008 11:05 pm

Hey chuck, I found out you can only pick your area code as of right now. Possibly in the future this will be a option from what I hear online. Sorry, but still, $20 per year for full service phone!!!! Shocked

Frickin awesome man What a Face
OUT2WIN
OUT2WIN

Number of posts : 31
Age : 39
Location : United States
AdsTab Username : OUT2WIN
Registration date : 2008-03-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Magicjack - $20 per year for unlimited phone service - My review....

Post  shalumalaka on Tue Apr 01, 2008 11:48 pm

Hey I heard about this site that sets up your MOBILE PHONE to make FREE calls to ANYWHERE in the WORLD. A friend of mine on Yuwie told me about it. I haven't fully explored it yet but it's seems worth a try too. Just thought I'd share it here with you lot. LOL!!! It even has an instructional video and it is just the pure website link. No referral system. LOL!!! Check it out!!!

http://www.rebtel.com/en/How-it-works/Movie/
shalumalaka
shalumalaka

Number of posts : 303
Location : United Kingdom
AdsTab Username : shalumalaka
Registration date : 2008-03-12

View user profile http://www.yuwie.com/clubs/club.asp?id=8877

Back to top Go down

Re: Magicjack - $20 per year for unlimited phone service - My review....

Post  OUT2WIN on Thu Apr 03, 2008 8:42 pm

shalumalaka wrote:Hey I heard about this site that sets up your MOBILE PHONE to make FREE calls to ANYWHERE in the WORLD. A friend of mine on Yuwie told me about it. I haven't fully explored it yet but it's seems worth a try too. Just thought I'd share it here with you lot. LOL!!! It even has an instructional video and it is just the pure website link. No referral system. LOL!!! Check it out!!!

http://www.rebtel.com/en/How-it-works/Movie/

I watched the movie and it sounds complicated and may be against the TOS of some mobile carrier's. Allot of LOL's, and I'm not quite sure whats so funny, but I'm glad you got a laugh. This is only for mobile phones, and both people have to A) Have online service to set it up, B) Have a cell phone, C) And for the call to be free, both people have to have the service set up, you have to call, hang up, and they call you back on your rebtel number. Very long process and getting all your or even some of your contacts to do this would be a hassle. Neat sure, but very unpractical and may be against TOS on some carrier's. As for the "not a referral link" thing, I typed this for a message board called mylot.com which doesn't allow referral links which is the first reason it says that, and the second thing is that almost everytime I post this, I get asked if I work with the company or make a profit from referring members....which I do not. Crying or Very sad

Becareful with that rebtel thing, it sounds like its iffy. Have a great night and thanks for your response. Very Happy
OUT2WIN
OUT2WIN

Number of posts : 31
Age : 39
Location : United States
AdsTab Username : OUT2WIN
Registration date : 2008-03-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Magicjack - $20 per year for unlimited phone service - My review....

Post  shalumalaka on Thu Apr 03, 2008 11:11 pm

OUT2WIN wrote:I watched the movie and it sounds complicated and may be against the TOS of some mobile carrier's. Allot of LOL's, and I'm not quite sure whats so funny, but I'm glad you got a laugh. This is only for mobile phones, and both people have to A) Have online service to set it up, B) Have a cell phone, C) And for the call to be free, both people have to have the service set up, you have to call, hang up, and they call you back on your rebtel number. Very long process and getting all your or even some of your contacts to do this would be a hassle. Neat sure, but very unpractical and may be against TOS on some carrier's. As for the "not a referral link" thing, I typed this for a message board called mylot.com which doesn't allow referral links which is the first reason it says that, and the second thing is that almost everytime I post this, I get asked if I work with the company or make a profit from referring members....which I do not. Crying or Very sad

Becareful with that rebtel thing, it sounds like its iffy. Have a great night and thanks for your response. Very Happy

Hey OUT2WIN, are my 2 LOLs in my 1st message a problem to you? Ignore them...

This service is for MOBILE PHONES, as stated in my 1st post.

Maybe I should have said MOBILE to MOBILE calls only so you'd understand.

It's FREE and it certainly is not impractical.

If you have friends or family overseas, they won't mind setting it up for each person they call if they can save money by doing that.

If you're worried that it might violate the service carrier's TOS use a spare "Pay-As-You-Go" SIM card. That's what I'm gonna do. You can get FREE SIM cards for a lot of countries on the net.

Obviously, if people want to use this but don't have mobile phones then it's patently not for them. As for the online service, that's a no-brainer, obviously both the caller and receiver need the internet to set it up (once just to get their rebtel numbers) as well as their cell phones (to make the MOBILE to MOBILE calls).

Have a great day Very Happy
shalumalaka
shalumalaka

Number of posts : 303
Location : United Kingdom
AdsTab Username : shalumalaka
Registration date : 2008-03-12

View user profile http://www.yuwie.com/clubs/club.asp?id=8877

Back to top Go down

Re: Magicjack - $20 per year for unlimited phone service - My review....

Post  OUT2WIN on Fri Apr 04, 2008 8:51 am

Did I offend you? I apologize If I did.....Wait no I'm not because after reading your response your a punk. You can't take criticism and must have a head injury or something because my message wasn't offensive at all. Maybe you should try some of those anti-anger drugs they give to little angry people like Gary Colman. Could be something else for all I know.....you could feel like I took a shot at you. I re-read my post and your post and whats up with the LOL? If you wrote a message and someone replied with LOL,s in spots that didn't make a lick of sense to you (even if it made sense to the person who wrote it), wouldn't you comment about it? I could have said, "What are you retarded or something? Whats up with all the LOL's you laughing moron? If your laughing at my post, then don't reply next time." But no, I didn't do that because it would have been rude. Instead I commented within my post the truth......I'm not sure whats so funny, but I'm glad you got a laugh.....Now,...How was that offensive? The truth was offensive??....Sorry, thats life and sometimes the truth is offensive to some people,....usually only the ignorant ones who love to start conflict.

Or maybe I upset you because I checked out your site which was cool, but then gave my opinion about it?? Again the truth hurts huh.....Maybe if you not into taking anti-anger drugs, you should try to exercise more, eat lower sodium foods, even add 1000mg of Vitamin C per day, it may help lower that high blood pressure.

Look, I really don't have a problem with you at all. I didn't mean to offend you and if my OPINION about the site you referred did, well thats my opinion and I'm entitled to it. I didn't think highlighting the FACTS about the site would anger you so much, I only did it for the people who aren't going to check out either of our links we provided....Thats all....no deeper meaning. And as for the violating the TOS thing,....yes it may and where I grew up, when someone gave you a heads up tip on something, you say,"Thanks for the heads up, I'll check that out." ....if you don't like it you don't listen to it, but either way its not rude to give someone a tip. If that heals you wounds, cool,....and if not well, I hope the rest of your day is as pleasant as possible.
OUT2WIN
OUT2WIN

Number of posts : 31
Age : 39
Location : United States
AdsTab Username : OUT2WIN
Registration date : 2008-03-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Magicjack - $20 per year for unlimited phone service - My review....

Post  changa60 on Fri Apr 04, 2008 9:59 am

lol @ Gary Coleman
changa60
changa60

Number of posts : 78
AdsTab Username : changa60
Registration date : 2008-03-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Magicjack - $20 per year for unlimited phone service - My review....

Post  OUT2WIN on Fri Apr 04, 2008 11:00 am

changa60 wrote:lol @ Gary Coleman

Different strokes for different folks king

I'm glad you liked it. High blood pressure is a killer, dude should be careful not to blow a gasket bom
OUT2WIN
OUT2WIN

Number of posts : 31
Age : 39
Location : United States
AdsTab Username : OUT2WIN
Registration date : 2008-03-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Magicjack - $20 per year for unlimited phone service - My review....

Post  changa60 on Fri Apr 04, 2008 11:03 am

how bout john mcinroe ( sp) the tennis player.lol
changa60
changa60

Number of posts : 78
AdsTab Username : changa60
Registration date : 2008-03-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Magicjack - $20 per year for unlimited phone service - My review....

Post  OUT2WIN on Fri Apr 04, 2008 11:18 am

changa60 wrote:how bout john mcinroe ( sp) the tennis player.lol

Thats awesome Exclamation I forgot about him, he's in the same mental place as Gary Colman. l love arguing with angry people because they get so darn mad and here I am laughing about the whole thing. cheers

By the way, did you check out the magicjack site? One more thing about it, it works better on a desktop then a laptop. Mine keeps getting knocked around (we only have a laptop) and disconnects itself lately. We are getting a desktop soon and it will be hooked up on it when we get it.

Thanks for your response and your addition to my rant.
OUT2WIN
OUT2WIN
OUT2WIN

Number of posts : 31
Age : 39
Location : United States
AdsTab Username : OUT2WIN
Registration date : 2008-03-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Magicjack - $20 per year for unlimited phone service - My review....

Post  changa60 on Fri Apr 04, 2008 11:45 am

I have to find out if you can keep ur same phone number--i cant change my business phone.At home, i need my verizon dsl , so cant change there neither i guess.
changa60
changa60

Number of posts : 78
AdsTab Username : changa60
Registration date : 2008-03-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Magicjack - $20 per year for unlimited phone service - My review....

Post  shalumalaka on Fri Apr 04, 2008 12:04 pm

How old are you OUT2WIN? I think if anyone reads my replies and yours too, they'll see that you certainly have a problem with understanding simple information. My response to you wasn't intended to offend. It was merely stating facts that you evidently overlooked because you got confused about the LOLs in my post.

For the record, LOL is a very common term in social networking sites and it's become a habit of mine. So what? LOL was used after 'YOU LOT' - a colloquial term used here in the UK to informally relate to everyone and also about the 'non-referral' thing (it isn't a referral-based system but if it was, I would be cheeky if I posted my referral link), hence the LOLs. I won't even entertain the thought of explaining further for the sake of wasting my time making sense to your pea-sized brain.

Secondly, I was just sharing a link like you did. It's not my site and I'm not in any way affiliated with it either. I know some people might be interested in it so I shared it. I think the problem is you're mad that I posted in the thread you started and posted a link which could detract from the link you originally posted. Damn, you're immature!!! How old are you? Again I ask...

Thirdly, I've noticed you are quick to criticize others when all they were doing was trying to help (but you love to say others are quick to criticize or can't take criticism). I refer to one of your previous posts to back up my claim.

Full story here :

http://adstab.forumotion.com/general-help-f3/cashed-out-yesterday-history-showing-nothing-no-pending-just-blank-p374.htm
Adstaber wrote:are you reading the TOS??
it takes 7-10 business days for your payment to get into your account.
and if your doubting about the history and stats, thats normal okay!
so relax, you'll get paid.
OUT2WIN wrote:You talk like a mod and surf this forum like your mod.....but your not. Yes it takes 7 - 10 business days for your payment to get into your account, No I'm not doubting payout (I've been making money online for years) and believe me that if I was doubting anything, I wouldn't be wasting time here. But because of my experience, I know that most sites show a cash out as "Pending Audit" or something similar in the history section. How do you know the details about the site if you don't ask? Right, you don't.....and "so relax, you'll get paid"....trust me, I'm cool as ice, but I would like to get a response from a REAL Mod/Admin. to my very legit question. "thats normal"....thank you for telling me whats normal to ask on an open board forum...."General Discussion" is the title of this section, so stop being a know it all and a want to be mod because your polite rudeness without answering my questions is getting annoying. Your very defensive on many posts about this site and thats cool if someone is calling it a scam or straight up being out of line, but people who need answers to legit questions and may or may not have a small bit of attitude behind their posts are allowed to show it as long as its not overly excessive or blatenly rude. You get all bent when anyone shows any emotion or comments other then top of the line positive about this site or has a question that you think is dumb. "I don't think peoples question are dumb." you may be saying right now, but your answers say otherwise and believe me,...I'm not the only one who has noticed this.

Just some friendly advice, I hope you take it as critisism and not an offensive attack, instead of adding comments that down play the importantance of the question (which ones?.....are you reading the TOS?? / if your doubting about the history and stats, thats normal okay! / so relax, you'll get paid) because all questions are important and if there is more then one of the same topic or post....YES...each and everyone is just as important as the next even if there all about the same things.

I would still like an answer from administration about this topic and for all we know because this site is new and growing quickly, they may not be aware that the system does this.

Thanks and seriously no offense with my response, but you have to stop making all the questions asked here seem so insignificant even if they are to you.

I actually meant to comment on that but I left it because it was totally uncalled for. All Adstaber was trying to do was to help you understand. I was one of the 1st people to join this forum and I remember that the Admin specifically said that members should help each other with questions they knew the answers to. And guess what, she gave you the correct answers to your questions but you threw a hissy fit as shown in the quote above.

I think you'll find you're the one in need of Vitamins and anger-management mate. LOL!!!

Have a break man, have a Kit-Kat. LOL!!!

Look before you leap bro, or else you'll be making a fool of yourself. But for you, I guess it's normal so keep laughing, I'm laughing too. But bear it in mind that everyone is laughing at you (including you). lol!
shalumalaka
shalumalaka

Number of posts : 303
Location : United Kingdom
AdsTab Username : shalumalaka
Registration date : 2008-03-12

View user profile http://www.yuwie.com/clubs/club.asp?id=8877

Back to top Go down

Re: Magicjack - $20 per year for unlimited phone service - My review....

Post  OUT2WIN on Fri Apr 04, 2008 12:42 pm

shalumalaka wrote:How old are you OUT2WIN? I think if anyone reads my replies and yours too, they'll see that you certainly have a problem with understanding simple information. My response to you wasn't intended to offend. It was merely stating facts that you evidently overlooked because you got confused about the LOLs in my post.

For the record, LOL is a very common term in social networking sites and it's become a habit of mine. So what? LOL was used after 'YOU LOT' - a colloquial term used here in the UK to informally relate to everyone and also about the non-referral thing (it isn't a referral-based system but if it was, I would be cheeky), hence the LOLs. I won't even entertain the thought of explaining further for the sake of wasting my time making sense to your pea-sized brain.

Secondly, I was just sharing a link like you did. It's not my site and I'm not in any way affiliated with it either. I know some people might be interested in it so I shared it. I think the problem is you're mad that I posted in the thread you started and posted a link which could detract from the link you originally posted. Damn, you're immature!!! How old are you? Again I ask...

Thirdly, I've noticed you are quick to criticize others when all they were doing was trying to help. I refer to one of your previous posts to back up my claim.

Full story here :

http://adstab.forumotion.com/general-help-f3/cashed-out-yesterday-history-showing-nothing-no-pending-just-blank-p374.htm
OUT2WIN wrote:

You talk like a mod and surf this forum like your mod.....but your not. Yes it takes 7 - 10 business days for your payment to get into your account, No I'm not doubting payout (I've been making money online for years) and believe me that if I was doubting anything, I wouldn't be wasting time here. But because of my experience, I know that most sites show a cash out as "Pending Audit" or something similar in the history section. How do you know the details about the site if you don't ask? Right, you don't.....and "so relax, you'll get paid"....trust me, I'm cool as ice, but I would like to get a response from a REAL Mod/Admin. to my very legit question. "thats normal"....thank you for telling me whats normal to ask on an open board forum...."General Discussion" is the title of this section, so stop being a know it all and a want to be mod because your polite rudeness without answering my questions is getting annoying. Your very defensive on many posts about this site and thats cool if someone is calling it a scam or straight up being out of line, but people who need answers to legit questions and may or may not have a small bit of attitude behind their posts are allowed to show it as long as its not overly excessive or blatenly rude. You get all bent when anyone shows any emotion or comments other then top of the line positive about this site or has a question that you think is dumb. "I don't think peoples question are dumb." you may be saying right now, but your answers say otherwise and believe me,...I'm not the only one who has noticed this.

Just some friendly advice, I hope you take it as critisism and not an offensive attack, instead of adding comments that down play the importantance of the question (which ones?.....are you reading the TOS?? / if your doubting about the history and stats, thats normal okay! / so relax, you'll get paid) because all questions are important and if there is more then one of the same topic or post....YES...each and everyone is just as important as the next even if there all about the same things.

I would still like an answer from administration about this topic and for all we know because this site is new and growing quickly, they may not be aware that the system does this.

Thanks and seriously no offense with my response, but you have to stop making all the questions asked here seem so insignificant even if they are to you.

I actually meant to comment on that but I left it. All Adstaber was trying to do was to help you understand. I was one of the 1st people to join this forum and I remember that the Admin specifically said that members should help each other with questions they knew the answers to. And guess what, she gave you the correct answers to your questions but you threw a hissy fit as shown in the quote above.

I think you'll find you're the one in need of Vitamins and anger-management mate. LOL!!!

Look before you leap bro, or else you'll be making a fool of yourself. But for you, I guess it's normal so keep laughing, I'm laughing too. But bear in mind that everyone is laughing at you (including you). lol!

That post was in reply to a sarcastic reply to a simple question. I love how you only took the answer I put and not the whole thing. I had also had another conversation with this person and they also rubbed me the wrong way. Pea sized brain??? Rolling Eyes My Age: 28 dummy, it says under my profile. And yes, we all should help each other on this site....but not with sarcastic remarks which do not have to do with the conversation...which was the case with the conversation you dug up for a partial quote. You were rude to me, I was rude to you, and here we are again....don't you have anything better to do? You talk about maturity, but yet you reply to my post with another shot? I'm glad you added content to my post. And I reviewed it, pointed out what I did for the purpose of explaining it to others who weren't going to check out the links. Did my bad review of the site make you angry?? Sorry dude, grow up. I love when people add content to my posts, but come on dude, your telling me your response wasn't rude? I don't really care at this point because "mate", I don't know you and your not my friend or family, you don't pay any of my bills or help in my income, and you poked me with your BOLD type within messages and saying that you should have clarified so I could understand it. You really do think you better and smarter then everyone else don't you? Good for you, and as for your LOL's....they were and are misplaced! Why wouldn't anyone think to ask about it or be a little confused by the placement of them? So What, right...isn't that what you said?

Look, as far as I'm concerned we're done here. I don't have anything to say to you, and if you so mature,...prove it, don't reply to this again and hopefully this post can get back on topic. I only posted this to help people save some money....Thats All....Sorry I offended you, and I hope you have a great day. Seriously, I do, no hard feelings because I'm sure we do both have better things to be doing right now.

Later, OUT2WIN
OUT2WIN
OUT2WIN

Number of posts : 31
Age : 39
Location : United States
AdsTab Username : OUT2WIN
Registration date : 2008-03-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Magicjack - $20 per year for unlimited phone service - My review....

Post  shalumalaka on Fri Apr 04, 2008 12:49 pm

LOL!!! There's a way to squash a dispute tactfully.

I'm replying this because you called me a dummy. LOL!!! That's funny but I won't bother arguing with you. I do have better things to do.

By the way, asking for your age was a rhetorical question. It really doesn't matter how old you are.

So let's leave it here and get on with our lives. In future when you see my LOL's, simply just ignore them and you'll save both of us from this trouble.

Peace up!!!
shalumalaka
shalumalaka

Number of posts : 303
Location : United Kingdom
AdsTab Username : shalumalaka
Registration date : 2008-03-12

View user profile http://www.yuwie.com/clubs/club.asp?id=8877

Back to top Go down

Re: Magicjack - $20 per year for unlimited phone service - My review....

Post  OUT2WIN on Fri Apr 04, 2008 12:56 pm

shalumalaka wrote:LOL!!! There's a way to squash a dispute tactfully.

I'm replying this because you called me a dummy. LOL!!! That's funny but I won't bother arguing with you. I do have better things to do.

By the way, asking for your age was a rhetorical question. It really doesn't matter how old you are.

So let's leave it here and get on with our lives. In future when you see my LOL's, simply just ignore them and you'll save both of us from this trouble.

Peace up!!!

Sorry about the dummy comment. Smile I hope the next conversation we have we can work together and not against each other. We both seemed to have proved our selfs as self defense and attack experts, so I tip my hat to you and hope we do talk again.

No hard feelings, OUT2WIN
OUT2WIN
OUT2WIN

Number of posts : 31
Age : 39
Location : United States
AdsTab Username : OUT2WIN
Registration date : 2008-03-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Magicjack - $20 per year for unlimited phone service - My review....

Post  shalumalaka on Fri Apr 04, 2008 12:57 pm

No hard feelings bro.

Have a great weekend!!!

Sometimes big disputes can turn into good friendships. Very Happy
shalumalaka
shalumalaka

Number of posts : 303
Location : United Kingdom
AdsTab Username : shalumalaka
Registration date : 2008-03-12

View user profile http://www.yuwie.com/clubs/club.asp?id=8877

Back to top Go down

Re: Magicjack - $20 per year for unlimited phone service - My review....

Post  OUT2WIN on Fri Apr 04, 2008 1:05 pm

shalumalaka wrote:No hard feelings bro.

Have a great weekend!!!

Sometimes big disputes can turn into good friendships. Very Happy

Its funny you said that because on another forum I had a dispute with someone and after it happened, not only are we friends, but she signed up under me on bux.to and is my best earner. I haven't had much luck with that site and even though I got paid once for $10.60, all my referrals have goofy names, and all stopped clicking at once.??? Also, I know they have a VERY LONG wait on payout (free member), so long in fact that i requested payout on Dec.5th 2007 and its still pending. If It wasn't for her though, my $35 dollar referral pack would have lost me money (They all stopped at between 0 and 96 cents). I have a $70 dollar balance and am waiting with my fingers crossed.
OUT2WIN
OUT2WIN

Number of posts : 31
Age : 39
Location : United States
AdsTab Username : OUT2WIN
Registration date : 2008-03-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Magicjack - $20 per year for unlimited phone service - My review....

Post  shalumalaka on Fri Apr 04, 2008 3:15 pm

I too am waiting for them to pay me. It will be my 1st payment but it's way too long to wait. 60 days for standard members!!! Payout from Bux.to requested on 24 Feb 2008 for $10.35. I've probably got to wait till 24 Apr 08. And I've made an extra $25.56 since then. I don't understand why they make us wait so long.

AdsTab is number 1 for me at the moment and I hope it stays this way. Fast payouts are very important.
shalumalaka
shalumalaka

Number of posts : 303
Location : United Kingdom
AdsTab Username : shalumalaka
Registration date : 2008-03-12

View user profile http://www.yuwie.com/clubs/club.asp?id=8877

Back to top Go down

Re: Magicjack - $20 per year for unlimited phone service - My review....

Post  OUT2WIN on Sat Apr 05, 2008 7:46 am

Fast payout is so important in this type of "work". (Ptc's aren't really work, but I couldn't think of another word)
Bux.to does pay but when........And the thing is also, they have so many complaints against them about the same things it seems:

1) Very late payments
2) Rude answers to questions even when the questions are legit (I've experienced this more then one time)
3) Referrals with goofy names who all stop clicking at once (I know, they all went on vacation together) Rolling Eyes
4) Pending Audit...waiting....What, canceled payment?
5) Deleted accounts for no reason, and they refuse to provide a reason
6) Lots of completely dead, inactive referrals

And also the other thing is that if you ask one person it seems, they love the site and say they rock, then you ask another person, and they have a horror story. I don't see it being possible that all those deleted accounts were all cheaters. Usually cheaters won't look for an answer after they have been deleted, they usually won't continue to bash the site, (which allot of them do) and they wouldn't be so polite when asking for a reason why it happened. We all know about auto-clickers and the fact that they still haven't came up with a security method yet that checks better, this will continue to be a huge problem. Moola.com has a neat security check, but it is kinda lengthly and allot of people dislike it. Personally I love the idea of, "Is this picture a A) Cat, B) Dog, or C) Elephant. Real easy and there are so many different animals, you could mix up the selection constantly which would rend the site very secure. The other thing I've always been a fan of is the Email check. Admin. on here did this and it worked out well (minus the few account who had problems activating). Personally I'd notify everyone via the site homepage for roughly 7 days that this will be coming, then I would send out an email to notify everyone that this was going to be taking place, and finally I'd require everyone to click on the like provided in the second email which would decide if they were real or not. I'd set up a spot in the forum for people who didn't receive the email and had their account suspended to reply back which would re-send the email with conformation link. Real simple right?? Maybe I should start one of these things?
OUT2WIN
OUT2WIN

Number of posts : 31
Age : 39
Location : United States
AdsTab Username : OUT2WIN
Registration date : 2008-03-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Magicjack - $20 per year for unlimited phone service - My review....

Post  Admin on Sat Apr 05, 2008 8:04 am

OUT2WIN wrote:Fast payout is so important in this type of "work". (Ptc's aren't really work, but I couldn't think of another word)
Bux.to does pay but when........And the thing is also, they have so many complaints against them about the same things it seems:

1) Very late payments
2) Rude answers to questions even when the questions are legit (I've experienced this more then one time)
3) Referrals with goofy names who all stop clicking at once (I know, they all went on vacation together) Rolling Eyes
4) Pending Audit...waiting....What, canceled payment?
5) Deleted accounts for no reason, and they refuse to provide a reason
6) Lots of completely dead, inactive referrals

And also the other thing is that if you ask one person it seems, they love the site and say they rock, then you ask another person, and they have a horror story. I don't see it being possible that all those deleted accounts were all cheaters. Usually cheaters won't look for an answer after they have been deleted, they usually won't continue to bash the site, (which allot of them do) and they wouldn't be so polite when asking for a reason why it happened. We all know about auto-clickers and the fact that they still haven't came up with a security method yet that checks better, this will continue to be a huge problem. Moola.com has a neat security check, but it is kinda lengthly and allot of people dislike it. Personally I love the idea of, "Is this picture a A) Cat, B) Dog, or C) Elephant. Real easy and there are so many different animals, you could mix up the selection constantly which would rend the site very secure. The other thing I've always been a fan of is the Email check. Admin. on here did this and it worked out well (minus the few account who had problems activating). Personally I'd notify everyone via the site homepage for roughly 7 days that this will be coming, then I would send out an email to notify everyone that this was going to be taking place, and finally I'd require everyone to click on the like provided in the second email which would decide if they were real or not. I'd set up a spot in the forum for people who didn't receive the email and had their account suspended to reply back which would re-send the email with conformation link. Real simple right?? Maybe I should start one of these things?
i wouldn't judge any other ptc right now, but i must say it's hard work, tricky and messy. Specialy when you have lot of cheaters. look this post please: http://adstab.forumotion.com/general-help-f3/i-can-t-login-my-account-t123.htm
that's more than shame that i had to answer thatway, but it's true. I'm trying very hard to tight up channel for cheaters but you have to know that it takes lot of my time and guess what, what would happen if i wasn't able to do coding and recoding PHP script. I would be called scam long ago for many reasons. I don't make any excuses for bux.to or others but i can say it's hard. Once when i have more time i will write big post about this problems so people could understand better why some thing happening...
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 401
AdsTab Username : Admin
Registration date : 2008-03-12

View user profile http://www.adstab.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Magicjack - $20 per year for unlimited phone service - My review....

Post  OUT2WIN on Sat Apr 05, 2008 8:39 am

Granted you aren't as big as them yet, but if you keep going at the rate your going, you will be and I have no complaints about your business practices. I do completely agree with you about it being very hard and that there probally are allot of cheaters online and they ruin it for the rest of us including you, the business owner. I like your method, because you pretty much took (not literally) my idea with the email conformation and that was a smart move. If you continue to do things the way you are, you will climb to the top of the ladder in no time at all and we will all be behind you 100%.

(Bux.to does have an unusual amount of complaints against them, and across the board, the complaints are very similar. I'm not calling them a scam, I am saying I'd invest $500 with you before them tho.)
OUT2WIN
OUT2WIN

Number of posts : 31
Age : 39
Location : United States
AdsTab Username : OUT2WIN
Registration date : 2008-03-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Magicjack - $20 per year for unlimited phone service - My review....

Post  changa60 on Sat Apr 05, 2008 1:21 pm

Admin wrote:
OUT2WIN wrote:Fast payout is so important in this type of "work". (Ptc's aren't really work, but I couldn't think of another word)
Bux.to does pay but when........And the thing is also, they have so many complaints against them about the same things it seems:

1) Very late payments
2) Rude answers to questions even when the questions are legit (I've experienced this more then one time)
3) Referrals with goofy names who all stop clicking at once (I know, they all went on vacation together) Rolling Eyes
4) Pending Audit...waiting....What, canceled payment?
5) Deleted accounts for no reason, and they refuse to provide a reason
6) Lots of completely dead, inactive referrals

And also the other thing is that if you ask one person it seems, they love the site and say they rock, then you ask another person, and they have a horror story. I don't see it being possible that all those deleted accounts were all cheaters. Usually cheaters won't look for an answer after they have been deleted, they usually won't continue to bash the site, (which allot of them do) and they wouldn't be so polite when asking for a reason why it happened. We all know about auto-clickers and the fact that they still haven't came up with a security method yet that checks better, this will continue to be a huge problem. Moola.com has a neat security check, but it is kinda lengthly and allot of people dislike it. Personally I love the idea of, "Is this picture a A) Cat, B) Dog, or C) Elephant. Real easy and there are so many different animals, you could mix up the selection constantly which would rend the site very secure. The other thing I've always been a fan of is the Email check. Admin. on here did this and it worked out well (minus the few account who had problems activating). Personally I'd notify everyone via the site homepage for roughly 7 days that this will be coming, then I would send out an email to notify everyone that this was going to be taking place, and finally I'd require everyone to click on the like provided in the second email which would decide if they were real or not. I'd set up a spot in the forum for people who didn't receive the email and had their account suspended to reply back which would re-send the email with conformation link. Real simple right?? Maybe I should start one of these things?
i wouldn't judge any other ptc right now, but i must say it's hard work, tricky and messy. Specialy when you have lot of cheaters. look this post please: http://adstab.forumotion.com/general-help-f3/i-can-t-login-my-account-t123.htm
that's more than shame that i had to answer thatway, but it's true. I'm trying very hard to tight up channel for cheaters but you have to know that it takes lot of my time and guess what, what would happen if i wasn't able to do coding and recoding PHP script. I would be called scam long ago for many reasons. I don't make any excuses for bux.to or others but i can say it's hard. Once when i have more time i will write big post about this problems so people could understand better why some thing happening...

I have to admit, I have no idea how these sites work. I would love to know what goes on behind the scenes. As far as bux.to, I am a member there and will keep you posted. All of my referrals were added in a timely manner. I think alot of people call that site a scam is because it takes so long to pay. But, it tells you that in the tos.I cashed out as soon as I reached $15.00, so we'll see how long that takes. I am earning around $50.00 a day there now,so bout time i get the 15.00, I should have a nice amount earned.

Chuck
changa60
changa60

Number of posts : 78
AdsTab Username : changa60
Registration date : 2008-03-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Magicjack - $20 per year for unlimited phone service - My review....

Post  OUT2WIN on Sat Apr 05, 2008 2:34 pm

I'm gald your having good luck with them chuck. I'm not real happy with them and thats what I mean above, one person says they love them, another one says they don't. I know about the payment wait and I even read that they are now handling free member cash outs from Dec 1st. I don't have a problem with the wait on payment, but at this rate as a free member you will get paid roughly 3 times per year. If that kind of thing works for some people, then they are a great site, but waiting 3 months for a small payment is not my thing. My balance is around $70 and my cash out for $15 is still pending from Dec 1st, so after I get that (some time in the middle of april Rolling Eyes ) I will have to wait for another 2 1/2 to 3 1/2 months to receive my next cash out. The only good thing about that is when it arrives sometime in August,....it will be a nice size like $55 or more. The referral thing I mentioned is good for some, bad for some. I've heard both sides of the success and failure stories, but unfortunatly because of my above mentioned odd named referrals who all stoped clicking at once, I have to say I'm dissatisified with the site and probably won't ever buy another pack on their site. I also have a few freinds on Mylot.com (forum) who have the same complaints as me, and I have a guy named SuperChan who loves bux.to, but hates the wait for payment. I don't know.....I do know they aren't a scam and they do pay, and they have had problems with autoclickers and people trying to hack them. Hopefully they will work out the payment issue and return to good standing with everyone.


How many referrals do you have chuck? I bought a 35 pack and found 1 person on mylot who is my big bucks high roller. If it wasn't for her, I would have lost out on my pack. Its like gambling I suppose, sometimes you win, and sometimes you don't.
OUT2WIN
OUT2WIN

Number of posts : 31
Age : 39
Location : United States
AdsTab Username : OUT2WIN
Registration date : 2008-03-18

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Magicjack - $20 per year for unlimited phone service - My review....

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum