AdsTab.com Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Magicjack - $20 per year for unlimited phone service - My review....

4 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Magicjack - $20 per year for unlimited phone service - My review.... - Page 2 Empty Re: Magicjack - $20 per year for unlimited phone service - My review....

Post  changa60 Sat Apr 05, 2008 2:56 pm

OUT2WIN wrote:I'm gald your having good luck with them chuck. I'm not real happy with them and thats what I mean above, one person says they love them, another one says they don't. I know about the payment wait and I even read that they are now handling free member cash outs from Dec 1st. I don't have a problem with the wait on payment, but at this rate as a free member you will get paid roughly 3 times per year. If that kind of thing works for some people, then they are a great site, but waiting 3 months for a small payment is not my thing. My balance is around $70 and my cash out for $15 is still pending from Dec 1st, so after I get that (some time in the middle of april Rolling Eyes ) I will have to wait for another 2 1/2 to 3 1/2 months to receive my next cash out. The only good thing about that is when it arrives sometime in August,....it will be a nice size like $55 or more. The referral thing I mentioned is good for some, bad for some. I've heard both sides of the success and failure stories, but unfortunatly because of my above mentioned odd named referrals who all stoped clicking at once, I have to say I'm dissatisified with the site and probably won't ever buy another pack on their site. I also have a few freinds on Mylot.com (forum) who have the same complaints as me, and I have a guy named SuperChan who loves bux.to, but hates the wait for payment. I don't know.....I do know they aren't a scam and they do pay, and they have had problems with autoclickers and people trying to hack them. Hopefully they will work out the payment issue and return to good standing with everyone.

How many referrals do you have chuck? I bought a 35 pack and found 1 person on mylot who is my big bucks high roller. If it wasn't for her, I would have lost out on my pack. Its like gambling I suppose, sometimes you win, and sometimes you don't.

Right now on there I have 701 referrals and waiting on 35 more. I noticed 1 thing tho, i dont think they add the clicks in real time. I notice all my clicks update in the mornings. I have 511 referrals here, but I have to recount. I thinks I lost alot of them with the clean up.lol
changa60
changa60

Number of posts : 78
AdsTab Username : changa60
Registration date : 2008-03-16

Back to top Go down

Magicjack - $20 per year for unlimited phone service - My review.... - Page 2 Empty Re: Magicjack - $20 per year for unlimited phone service - My review....

Post  OUT2WIN Sat Apr 05, 2008 3:05 pm

Humm....mine seem to post right away,....well my one still active one out of 36. You have allot of referrals and you'll have to keep me posted as to your success. I hope you do well, and like I said above, my dude superchan who is also on the bux.to forum quite often, is very happy with the referrals he's bought. He has well over 500 also and is a premium member, so maybe thats the secret,.....they take care of the ones who buy lots of referrals and premium memberships. Could be I ended up buying a batch of bots and they all got caught at once. I'm like #322 in members,.....i've been there since the begining and only been paid one time. Keep me updated as to your progress and when you do get paid. I'll do the same.
OUT2WIN
OUT2WIN

Number of posts : 31
AdsTab Username : OUT2WIN
Registration date : 2008-03-18

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum