AdsTab.com Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My first payout. Thanks Ads Tab !

+2
Adstaber
spiritdream7
6 posters

Go down

My first payout. Thanks Ads Tab ! Empty My first payout. Thanks Ads Tab !

Post  spiritdream7 Wed Mar 12, 2008 4:14 pm

Hi, I joined on Mar 1st. Then became a premium member with 20 referrels included. Along with the 3cent a click.Which is great AdsTab! The next day I bought 35 referrals . Within a week got to $10. Asked to cashout on the 10th, received my money on
the 11th. Thank You AdsTab, you are great! Keep clicking everyone, become premium, and buy referrals, they do pay! cheers
spiritdream7
spiritdream7

Number of posts : 17
AdsTab Username : spiritdream7
Registration date : 2008-03-12

http://www.cafepress.com/artdebogallery

Back to top Go down

My first payout. Thanks Ads Tab ! Empty Re: My first payout. Thanks Ads Tab !

Post  Adstaber Wed Mar 12, 2008 4:23 pm

spiritdream7 wrote:Hi, I joined on Mar 1st. Then became a premium member with 20 referrels included. Along with the 3cent a click.Which is great AdsTab! The next day I bought 35 referrals . Within a week got to $10. Asked to cashout on the 10th, received my money on
the 11th. Thank You AdsTab, you are great! Keep clicking everyone, become premium, and buy referrals, they do pay! cheers

I am a premium member.. got paid already and looking forward for my next payment this week. Very Happy
Adstaber
Adstaber

Number of posts : 128
AdsTab Username : success4you

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu Mar 13, 2008 3:54 am

spiritdream7 wrote:Hi, I joined on Mar 1st. Then became a premium member with 20 referrels included. Along with the 3cent a click.Which is great AdsTab! The next day I bought 35 referrals . Within a week got to $10. Asked to cashout on the 10th, received my money on

Thank you for being our member. We wish you all the best in future!
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 401
AdsTab Username : Admin

http://www.adstab.com

Back to top Go down

Post  shalumalaka Thu Mar 13, 2008 6:33 am

Great stuff. I'll be upgrading soon. Just transferred the funds to my PayPal account. Very Happy
shalumalaka
shalumalaka

Number of posts : 303
AdsTab Username : shalumalaka

http://www.yuwie.com/clubs/club.asp?id=8877

Back to top Go down

Post  samsbo Sun Mar 23, 2008 1:15 pm

Great!! I glad to here it. I became a premium on Mar 14th and recieved 5 referrals who are Inactive and was going to try to purchase 35 but though I would wait. With stories like these the wait is almost over Laughing Congrats spiritdream7
samsbo
samsbo

AdsTab Username : samsbo
Registration date : 2008-03-21

Back to top Go down

Post  spiritdream7 Mon Mar 24, 2008 3:54 pm

Thanks samsbo. I just bought 35 more refs.Within an hour. cheers I have 90 now. But about 20-25 not clicking. Or only a little bit. Come on members, this is a great site with great potential. My 3rd payout is coming soon. So keep clicking all the ads. It's worth it. You do get paid, and quickly! Thanks AdsTab for being awesome! I will buy an ad soon too for my website. Happy clicking everyone! Have a great day! sunny
spiritdream7
spiritdream7

AdsTab Username : spiritdream7

http://www.cafepress.com/artdebogallery

Back to top Go down

Post  Adstaber Mon Mar 24, 2008 4:50 pm

spiritdream7 wrote:Thanks samsbo. I just bought 35 more refs.Within an hour. cheers I have 90 now. But about 20-25 not clicking. Or only a little bit. Come on members, this is a great site with great potential. My 3rd payout is coming soon. So keep clicking all the ads. It's worth it. You do get paid, and quickly! Thanks AdsTab for being awesome! I will buy an ad soon too for my website. Happy clicking everyone! Have a great day! sunny

im happy for you, you're lucky its only 20-25 that aren't clickick.. cause in my case more the active ones are around that number.. Mad ..well, its all about luck i gues..

cool looking forward to seeing that website of yours.
more power my friend.
Adstaber
Adstaber

Number of posts : 128
AdsTab Username : success4you

Back to top Go down

Post  pegas Thu Apr 03, 2008 1:10 am

congratz! bounce
pegas
pegas

Number of posts : 27
AdsTab Username : pegas
Registration date : 2008-04-03

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down