AdsTab.com Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

vista windows email

3 posters

Go down

vista windows email Empty vista windows email

Post  changa60 Sun Mar 30, 2008 7:06 pm

Anyone have vista and know how to correct my email problem. With my windows mail,when i try to receive my email, it just says receiving mail but keeps timing out. Once in awhile i can get my email. I can get it by going to verizon's website,but i dont like doing that. Other people told me they have problems with Vista and windows email.
changa60
changa60

Number of posts : 78
AdsTab Username : changa60
Registration date : 2008-03-16

Back to top Go down

vista windows email Empty Re: vista windows email

Post  jlsolbrich Tue Apr 01, 2008 3:06 am

i wish i can help you man but then my knowledge abou vista is not too enough to explain to you what is happening to your account.

By the way, this is not the reason why i am here i want to ask about buxplus, my cousin was also a victim and she maid a complaint at paypal she got an answer but was not able to get her money completely all she got was 81 cents back. I said i better ask you if you got anything back so far. I guess the sellerīs name is Ann di Rosa but she said that she made a first purchased and it was another paypal account and another name involve. I gues the owner of the two accounts are either closely related or just ONE

the paypal email adds were seplim@xxxxx.xom for the girl name anna and the other one is seplom@xxxxx.com for the other person concern.

tell me your story i want to help my cousin who knows nothing much about these dirty stuff on the net. I could have squeeze her neck when i found out she decided to join buxplus and throw some money on that Scam people !

jlsolbrich

Number of posts : 44
AdsTab Username : jlsolbrich
Registration date : 2008-03-19

Back to top Go down

Post  changa60 Tue Apr 01, 2008 3:30 am

I just did get a reply back from paypal last nite. Here is what they said:

We have concluded our investigation into your case and have decided in yourfavor. We were able to recover $25.50 USD and this amount has been credited toyou. Please allow five business days for this adjustment to be posted. If you are due any additional funds, we will make our best effort torecover the balance from the seller. If the seller's account has insufficient funds to complete the refund owedto you, please be assured that we will take appropriate action against theseller's account, which may include limitation of the seller's accountprivileges. -----------------------------------Transaction Details----------------------------------- Seller's Name: Alessandro Abate Seller's Email: teromes@xxxxx.com

I pais 82.00 for 100 referrals. It isnt your cousins fault. I couldnt sleep at night if I knew i was rippin people off.
changa60
changa60

Number of posts : 78
AdsTab Username : changa60
Registration date : 2008-03-16

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue Apr 01, 2008 3:52 am

tc tc tc this ptc business can be really pain in the *** sometime scratch
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 401
AdsTab Username : Admin
Registration date : 2008-03-12

http://www.adstab.com

Back to top Go down

Post  jlsolbrich Tue Apr 01, 2008 4:36 am

changa60 wrote:I just did get a reply back from paypal last nite. Here is what they said:

We have concluded our investigation into your case and have decided in yourfavor. We were able to recover $25.50 USD and this amount has been credited toyou. Please allow five business days for this adjustment to be posted. If you are due any additional funds, we will make our best effort torecover the balance from the seller. If the seller's account has insufficient funds to complete the refund owedto you, please be assured that we will take appropriate action against theseller's account, which may include limitation of the seller's accountprivileges. -----------------------------------Transaction Details----------------------------------- Seller's Name: Alessandro Abate Seller's Email: teromes@xxxxx.com

I pais 82.00 for 100 referrals. It isnt your cousins fault. I couldnt sleep at night if I knew i was rippin people off.

well looks like this person had used a couple of paypal accounts huh and based on the names he used sounds like he or she is Italian ? i will let her get back at paypal and send too the email address , maybe you can also use the other names which the seller used so they can check the said accounts. will get back to you later once i have the names and email ads okay?

jlsolbrich

Number of posts : 44
AdsTab Username : jlsolbrich
Registration date : 2008-03-19

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down