AdsTab.com Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

do you think my search funds is a genuine site? they havent responded to my email!

2 posters

Go down

do you think my search funds is a genuine site? they havent responded to my email! Empty do you think my search funds is a genuine site? they havent responded to my email!

Post  dierdre Sun Apr 20, 2008 11:52 am

is there anyone in here who is a my search funds member? i was wondering if this ever happened to you? sign in and check out your profile page. now click on your profile info. is the country that is listed in there the exact country where you live in? mine is not! and im 110% percent sure that i correctly selected my country when i registered last march! im from the philippines and the country listed there is USA! can you believe that? so i logged in to my brother's account (no search was ever made from his account,i signed up for him but he never used it so i know the password) to check if his country info is correct. and it is! how come mine turned into USA? i remember updating my account with all my contact info there after i signed up and it was PHILIPPINES before! what could have possibly caused it to change? i use a proxy server once but that was it, and it did not occur the day that i signed up,i used it weeks after i signed up.and the country field is unchangeable, so i wrote an inquiry regarding this to the my search funds admin last april 16. until now, there's still no reply from them. i wonder if my account has been hacked. so there, i just wanna know if anyone out there is experiencing or has experienced this problem,who might help me with this anomaly. if you did not experience this, good for you! i wonder if this could affect my earnings, they might think im cheating or being dishonest? (of course not!)

dierdre

Number of posts : 9
AdsTab Username : dierdre
Registration date : 2008-04-15

Back to top Go down

do you think my search funds is a genuine site? they havent responded to my email! Empty Re: do you think my search funds is a genuine site? they havent responded to my email!

Post  shalumalaka Sun Apr 20, 2008 12:26 pm

I just checked mine dierdre and it still says UK, which is correct.

Everything else is fine on my Account Details page.

How about your email, tel # and address (excluding country)?

Are they still correct or have they changed as well?

Try sending them another support ticket or inquiry, maybe they skipped the last one by mistake?

And have you ever been paid by them? I've only made £0.64 so far. Cool
shalumalaka
shalumalaka

Number of posts : 303
AdsTab Username : shalumalaka
Registration date : 2008-03-12

http://www.yuwie.com/clubs/club.asp?id=8877

Back to top Go down

do you think my search funds is a genuine site? they havent responded to my email! Empty Re: do you think my search funds is a genuine site? they havent responded to my email!

Post  dierdre Mon Apr 21, 2008 11:21 am

shalumalaka wrote:I just checked mine dierdre and it still says UK, which is correct.

Everything else is fine on my Account Details page.

How about your email, tel # and address (excluding country)?

Are they still correct or have they changed as well?

Try sending them another support ticket or inquiry, maybe they skipped the last one by mistake?

And have you ever been paid by them? I've only made £0.64 so far. Cool

well i already have 25.61 pounds in my account, i registered at that site last march 10, and they say that if we dont receive payout by the 22nd of april we should notify them. i havent received mine yet. but im confused with this statement:

"All payments due as of April 15th ie. over £20 as at 29/2/08 have now been fully processed. If you have not received a payment due to you by midnight 22/4/08 then please let us know. Thanks for using our service and please do tell people that you have been paid!"

so does that mean that im still not eligible for payout? it says the payments that are being made now are the ones that are due way back from the cut-off date last february? geez if that's the case, then im still gonna have to wait for another 45 days? oh well.. regarding the country problem if they still havent replied after 2 days, im gonna email them again. if ever they did reply,i will post the letter here. the country change is sooo weird. the suspicious thing is that i emailed them before asking if its mandatory to put in your bank account number and they replied 1 DAY after i emailed them that paypal would do just fine. so wassup with this "silence" from MSF? im waiting since april 16! the other details were fine, they were not changed at all. the country field is the only one that's changed. and we cant edit it! grrrr. one person said that its not a good sign when companies or web operators dont reply to email inquiries..

dierdre

Back to top Go down

Post  shalumalaka Mon Apr 21, 2008 11:58 am

Yeah that's very poor customer service.

If a company or website owner is quick to reply to issues regarding the supplying of my bank account details BUT they fail to respond to a payment request query from me or an account problem, that'll make me extremely suspicious of the company's or website owner's agenda.

A good and reputable company should always reply all queries especially when it's a personal one, as opposed to generic.

Is MSF provided by Ask.com for you too btw?

I don't use mine much because I find that Ask.com doesn't have an extensive search engine like Google or Yahoo do.

Hope you eventually get paid by them dierdre... Very Happy
shalumalaka
shalumalaka

Back to top Go down

Post  dierdre Tue Apr 22, 2008 1:11 pm

yup ask.com is our provider as well, i just dont understand why is there a mysearchfunds.com but when you try to sign-up for an account, you will automatically be directed to mysearchfunds.co.uk? so im guessing that the main site is the UK one, and the one with the .com is just, i dunno.. hehe, an extra one for FAQ's? i agree that they dont show good search results too, but definitely better than slash my search which shows ZERO results (i was searching for free mp3s, for god's sake, and they returned ZERO results?!) and which turned out to be a scam. oh well, hopefully i will get paid by them in the next 45 days, but as of now, how i wish they would take the time to respond to my email! someone from another forum said that maybe it was caused by a "bug". he said that it can also alter your account info. i have to research on what is the layman terms of that word, LOL im no pc expert, hehe. here is his reply:

I dont think your account is in trouble,it may have been unacessible if it has. It was may be your post is in sequence of procedure as they have many members now as compared to before and I see in my account that they have not updated my earning from 17th on this month. I think they are enjoying vacation.

Note:Bug can be of any type, not something abnormal, it can edit the uneditable fields, thats why a bug!

it its indeed a bug that caused it, why dont they fix it?! confused

dierdre

Back to top Go down

Post  shalumalaka Tue Apr 22, 2008 2:48 pm

Kindly let us know if you ever get paid... I'm tired of earning imaginary money or PC money. LOL!!! We want real cash sent to our accounts... LOL!!!
shalumalaka
shalumalaka

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down