AdsTab.com Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

post ur adstab referral links here

+2
monsterlord2008
crusader
6 posters

Go down

post ur adstab referral links here Empty post ur adstab referral links here

Post  crusader Mon Mar 17, 2008 7:35 am

hi
traffic exchange site with many ptc sites listed, join for free and earn $0.10 per person u refer to the site,
my link for the site is http://www.clixcrusaders.com/?rid=9
regards

crusader

Number of posts : 3
AdsTab Username : polarbear
Registration date : 2008-03-17

Back to top Go down

post ur adstab referral links here Empty Re: post ur adstab referral links here

Post  monsterlord2008 Mon Mar 17, 2008 10:46 pm

ok i will join under you if you join http://www.buxplus.org/register.php?r=monsterlord2008 under me.

You will get $0.03 per click with buxone,$20 payout by alertpay.

monsterlord2008

AdsTab Username : monsterlord2008

Back to top Go down

Post  crusader Tue Mar 18, 2008 5:47 am

hi monsterlord2008
signed up under you M8 can't believe the amount of links, thank you
my user name for you to confirm is crusader1970
regards

crusader

Back to top Go down

Post  crusader Tue Mar 18, 2008 6:25 am

hey monsterlord2008
came across this one 14 ads to so far my ref http://www.ubux.us/?r=crusader1970
let me know and i'll join one under you

crusader

Back to top Go down

post ur adstab referral links here Empty buxplus

Post  jlsolbrich Sat Mar 22, 2008 7:46 am

hello everybody,

i hate to say this but i was and still am a member of buxplus.org but then again if yiou will read under the other topic that has something to do with scam, this site is being said to be a SCAM ownded by a former ptc owner who just happen to be gone after sometime . So i suggest you better be careful..they have tons of ads on tehir site but if you notice they dont have FORUM and their last update of news was on the 18, after that no movementrs were made.

just be careful okay ?

jlsolbrich

Number of posts : 44
AdsTab Username : jlsolbrich
Registration date : 2008-03-19

Back to top Go down

Post  changa60 Sat Mar 22, 2008 5:24 pm

I'm out $82.00 on that buxplus site.
changa60
changa60

Number of posts : 78
AdsTab Username : changa60
Registration date : 2008-03-16

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun Mar 23, 2008 2:22 am

changa60 wrote:I'm out $82.00 on that buxplus site.
what you mean?
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 401
AdsTab Username : Admin
Registration date : 2008-03-12

http://www.adstab.com

Back to top Go down

Post  changa60 Sun Mar 23, 2008 3:35 am

paid 82.00 for 100 referrals-never got them,they dont answer my email--had to file a paypal dispute.
changa60
changa60

Back to top Go down

Post  changa60 Sun Mar 23, 2008 3:47 am

changa60 wrote:paid 82.00 for 100 referrals-never got them,they dont answer my email--had to file a paypal dispute.

Now i see they switched to alertpay.. What a way to make a living---ripping people off.

Chuck
changa60
changa60

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun Mar 23, 2008 4:01 am

affraid dispute should be working for you
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 401
AdsTab Username : Admin

http://www.adstab.com

Back to top Go down

Post  shalumalaka Sun Mar 23, 2008 7:47 am

changa60 wrote:
changa60 wrote:paid 82.00 for 100 referrals-never got them,they dont answer my email--had to file a paypal dispute.

Now i see they switched to alertpay.. What a way to make a living---ripping people off.

Chuck

That's terrible man. I hate scam sites. I was scammed by Just-Click.us and AgeBux.com but now I know better.

I check any new PTC sites with PTC/PTR Scam List and Reviews before I even consider joining them.

The best way to search for a particular site is to go to the link above.
Press CTRL + F or (Edit then Find)
Now type in the site, for example buxplus.org or buxplus)
Then keep pressing Enter to browse through any entries of the site.
Saves you having to read the whole page. study
shalumalaka
shalumalaka

Number of posts : 303
AdsTab Username : shalumalaka

http://www.yuwie.com/clubs/club.asp?id=8877

Back to top Go down

Post  changa60 Sun Mar 23, 2008 8:55 am

isnt there a way you could alert alertpay about this person.Maybe they could shut his account down or something before he rips off someone.
changa60
changa60

Back to top Go down

Post  shalumalaka Sun Mar 23, 2008 10:04 am

Hi changa60, you can also leave a blurb / comment on the site I posted above. Scroll down on the page till you get to the Scam Busters videos - The comment box is located right above the videos.

The PTC site reviewer (Andria) will add any complaints or reports to her database and I'm sure that it must be possible to inform AlertPay of buxplus.org's owner's deceitful antics. You can tell her this too. She'll first do some research before posting definite accusations.

And I don't work for her or anything lol. I was just very impressed with the amount of comprehensive information she gathers on a daily basis. Also, when I first started with PTC sites, about 30 friends of mine told me about the site. That in itself is testimony that her site is highly recommended by many and far-reaching.
shalumalaka
shalumalaka

Back to top Go down

Post  changa60 Sun Mar 23, 2008 12:42 pm

Thank you for the info. I left a comment and it is waiting for approval. I work hard for my money and hate to be ripped off or see anyone else ripped off for that matter.

Chuck
changa60
changa60

Back to top Go down

Post  jlsolbrich Sun Mar 23, 2008 5:00 pm

shalumalaka wrote:Hi changa60, you can also leave a blurb / comment on the site I posted above. Scroll down on the page till you get to the Scam Busters videos - The comment box is located right above the videos.

The PTC site reviewer (Andria) will add any complaints or reports to her database and I'm sure that it must be possible to inform AlertPay of buxplus.org's owner's deceitful antics. You can tell her this too. She'll first do some research before posting definite accusations.

And I don't work for her or anything lol. I was just very impressed with the amount of comprehensive information she gathers on a daily basis. Also, when I first started with PTC sites, about 30 friends of mine told me about the site. That in itself is testimony that her site is highly recommended by many and far-reaching.

hello, do you happen to know the complete name of the author of this site ? her first name is Andria right and her last name please ?

jlsolbrich

Back to top Go down

Post  shalumalaka Sun Mar 23, 2008 5:23 pm

No, I don't know her last name but if I was the site owner, I definitely wouldn't want everyone knowing my full name especially when the aim of the site is to denounce PTC scam sites. To me it's not the name that's important, it's the information I've found on the page that I pay attention to. We're all mature and sensible enough to make up our minds of any PTC site. I'm only endorsing the site because I've discovered most of her findings have some truth behind them. Definitely all the sites I'm affiliated with so far. I was a member of AgeBux, Just-Click, Clix4Coins to name a few. Each time I was about to complain about these sites, I found that she had already posted similar or exact news on her blog. I was and still remain impressed....

I replied in this manner just in case you were doubting the credibility of the author's publications. But as a general rule, use the publisher's advice at your own discretion.

But should I ever find an utterly wrong publication on there, I'd first inform her of it and if it was still left unchanged, I'd instantly quit telling my friends about it. Very Happy
shalumalaka
shalumalaka

Back to top Go down

Post  jlsolbrich Mon Mar 24, 2008 8:14 am

shalumalaka wrote:No, I don't know her last name but if I was the site owner, I definitely wouldn't want everyone knowing my full name especially when the aim of the site is to denounce PTC scam sites. To me it's not the name that's important, it's the information I've found on the page that I pay attention to. We're all mature and sensible enough to make up our minds of any PTC site. I'm only endorsing the site because I've discovered most of her findings have some truth behind them. Definitely all the sites I'm affiliated with so far. I was a member of AgeBux, Just-Click, Clix4Coins to name a few. Each time I was about to complain about these sites, I found that she had already posted similar or exact news on her blog. I was and still remain impressed....

I replied in this manner just in case you were doubting the credibility of the author's publications. But as a general rule, use the publisher's advice at your own discretion.

But should I ever find an utterly wrong publication on there, I'd first inform her of it and if it was still left unchanged, I'd instantly quit telling my friends about it. Very Happy

I hope you dont mind me asking about her since i read somewhere that Andria, who makes reviews for PTC sites is actually an owner of a PTc which was reported to be a scam itself, i read it a few days ago, tried to look for it on the net but last night i couldnt mind it anymore. As for what i had read, she has this site where she givs good and bad reviews about PTC companies, some of her reviews are true but some are just ways to mislead or divert the attention of other ptc members away from the one she actually own. Once i find the article where i read it, i would post it here for you to read and check it out as well.

I dont have anything against her personally , it just came to me to ask about her since the article which i read a few days ago reminded me of her.

jlsolbrich

Back to top Go down

Post  shalumalaka Mon Mar 24, 2008 8:50 am

Ahh I see what you mean. I too would be concerned. I was wondering if you knew the name of the PTC site she owns / owned. But also, not trying to defend her or anything, I've heard that PTC Talk (a very well known PTC scam reviewer) is owned by the people who own the TitanCash Network. They run sites like AdverCash and TitanClicks and some say they can be biased about their voting and published reports on other sites.

I say the best thing for us is to use the info as a guide, rather than letting them control what we do. There are so many scams out there. It's hard to know a good one from a bad one but these results from both sites (although possibly biased in certain cases) still do help from time to time. But if you do find out the site she owns or the article you read, please do let us know.

Nice to meet you btw jlsolbrich!!! Very Happy
shalumalaka
shalumalaka

Back to top Go down

Post  changa60 Mon Mar 24, 2008 11:55 am

I'm starting to worry about this site. Is this site on the up and up. I bought 1 set of referrals this morning( which i havent received yet) then tried to purchase another set and it said" recipient cant receive money", or something like that.To me, that tells me their having paypal problems---maybe disputes or something---Just getting a little worried here,have alot of money invested in referrals because i believe in this site.

Chuck
changa60
changa60

Back to top Go down

Post  shalumalaka Mon Mar 24, 2008 3:29 pm

Hi changa60, I'm not claiming to be a know-it-all or anything of the sort but from what I've seen, I have a helluva lot of faith in this site. I'm awed by the way in which Abid (Admin) has dealt with the so-called scam site allegations. Now, I am not trying to get preferential treatment here, favouritism or scheming to be a mod lol, I am just expressing my opinions of the site and the way the owner has been dealing with complaints. It's not an easy task running a PTC site and trying to please everyone and answering never-ending questions.

I have joined so many PTC sites and forums and the owners couldn't care less about what the members had to say or complain about. Some will even just terminate your account without warning and ban your IP from accessing their web domain if you said something they didn't like or accused them.

I strongly believe that the owner might have caught some people out with suspicious accounts based on the replies I've been seeing in this forum. All it takes to freeze an account is for a member who has purchased referrals or upgraded via PayPal to make a complaint and file for a PayPal dispute. This can lead PayPal to lock down the site owner's account.

I'm not saying that this is what has definitely happened but it sure is a possibility.
Let's give this site a chance and see where it leads.

To finish this off, I am not accusing any AdsTab member of foul play or anything, I am merely just expressing a possibility from a different perspective.

The Admin will most definitely reply to this thread next time he comes online. In no way am I trying to answer your query or question. It's simply just a possibility.

Let's wait and see what happens next.

shalumalaka
shalumalaka
shalumalaka

Back to top Go down

Post  jlsolbrich Mon Mar 24, 2008 4:17 pm

changa60 wrote:I'm starting to worry about this site. Is this site on the up and up. I bought 1 set of referrals this morning( which i havent received yet) then tried to purchase another set and it said" recipient cant receive money", or something like that.To me, that tells me their having paypal problems---maybe disputes or something---Just getting a little worried here,have alot of money invested in referrals because i believe in this site.

Chuck

Hello there Chuch,

I do understand your feeling about being scammed for i know and i had read that you had recently made a payment of 82 dollars to buxplus and get nothing , not even a reply. Adstab might be having a problem with paypal but that is not limited to dispute alone. Just for your info, my account with paypal was sometime "on hold" until such time i was able to submit all the docs they ask me for some "verification" If you had reached and exceeded a certain amount of money ( in my case 5000 euros incoming money) then paypal would have to freeze your transactions and do the said verification of account. I am not sure as to how many packs of referal and premium membership payments adstab had received, but i guess the frequency of money coming in to their account could have raised some "doubt" from paypal personnel. I dont know if this is a case but could be one apart from disputes which you had mentioned.

YOu said that you bought a pack of referals this morning and still did not get it, well i guess it was stated that the said referals would be processed and be transfered to your account withing 24 hours right ? And also bare in mind that today is easter.. A lot of other PTC´s also had easter break, we should be glad that the admin takes time to read and answer the forum as often and soon as he can.

I am not trying to defend the admin here chuck, dont get me wrong . I am just telling you the possible reasons why they are a little "slow" at getting back at your concern.

I know what you fee, i read that you paid 82 dollars to buxplus and got nothing as of to date . You have all the reason to have doubts, but if you say you invested money in adstab since you believe in this site, then you will give them the chance to prove that they are not WHAT you think they are----a scam .

take it easy dude...

jlsolbrich

Back to top Go down

Post  changa60 Mon Mar 24, 2008 5:54 pm

Thank you for your reply. I have 476 referrals under me,not counting what is owed, so you know I have alot of money invested. I Just get apprehensive is all.

Chuck
changa60
changa60

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down