AdsTab.com Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Scam Sites Not To Be Joined!!!

+2
Admin
shalumalaka
6 posters

Go down

Scam Sites Not To Be Joined!!! Empty Scam Sites Not To Be Joined!!!

Post  shalumalaka Thu Mar 20, 2008 5:39 pm

changa60 wrote:Yeah, but when I purchase 35 referrals, I kind of expect 35 good clicking referrals. I have 196 referrals under me now and am waiting on the other 105 that i purchased. Out of the 1st 196 referrals,I'm lucky if 1/2 of them are active.
I dont know if I can mention another website on here, but was wondering if anyone heard of buxplus.org? I joined and purchased 100 referrals and havent received them yet. They havent replied to my emails either. They advertise 24 hour processing for referrals.This was about 3 days ago. Just wanted to know if they were on the up and up before I file a paypal dispute. If I'm not allowed to mention them, I apologize.
Chuck

Hi Chuck, that was my previous nickname, my 1st name is Charles. LOL!!! Okay I just did a search for buxplus.org on PTC/PTR Scam List and Reviews. This is what I found:

March 14 2008: BuxPlus.org suspected to belong to same owner as paidbux.org which was a scam site.

The site owner Andria is an independent PTC reviewer and she does an excellent job of collating good and bad info on PTC and PTR sites. I always do a search on there for possible scam sites before signing up, purchasing referrals, upgrading etc. So if you still haven't heard anything from them in a few days time or received your referrals, I would most definitely file for a PayPal dispute.

Here's the url to the site:

PTC/PTR Scam List and Reviews

Last edited by shalumalaka on Thu Mar 20, 2008 5:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
shalumalaka
shalumalaka

Number of posts : 303
AdsTab Username : shalumalaka
Registration date : 2008-03-12

http://www.yuwie.com/clubs/club.asp?id=8877

Back to top Go down

Scam Sites Not To Be Joined!!! Empty Re: Scam Sites Not To Be Joined!!!

Post  Admin Thu Mar 20, 2008 5:44 pm

We have agreement with changa60 to wait for this referrals to be assigned after cleanup, so he can receive only good and active users. But you are welcome to hear this from him too if he want to replay! i hope he will.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 401
AdsTab Username : Admin

http://www.adstab.com

Back to top Go down

Post  changa60 Thu Mar 20, 2008 6:12 pm

Thank you very much for the information. That will learn me not to jump right in and purchase referrals right away. I'm talking about the other site.We do have an agreement for my other 105 referrals. I am excited about this site. You want to do everything right by everyone.Thank you again,

Chuck
changa60
changa60

Number of posts : 78
AdsTab Username : changa60
Registration date : 2008-03-16

Back to top Go down

Scam Sites Not To Be Joined!!! Empty buxplus

Post  aimeef25 Sun Mar 23, 2008 5:06 pm

wish i had read that a few days sooner, i just filed my first and hopefully last paypal dispute. It's sites like buxplus that make it so hard for honest people, shame on them. Cheating people is disgusting! Evil or Very Mad

aimeef25

Number of posts : 11
AdsTab Username : aimeef25
Registration date : 2008-03-23

Back to top Go down

Post  shalumalaka Mon Mar 24, 2008 3:44 pm

New update from PTC/PTR Scam List and Reviews :

March 24 2008: Buxplus.org Chuck wrote in the reader's feedback that he paid for referrals but did not receive any. There are also complaints of non-payments from others.

Hey Chuck, Andria added your complaint to her site. If you do eventually get your referrals that you purchased, please inform her and she'll take it off the list.

I remember I once made a complaint about not receiving referrals from AgeBux which I'd bought, she promptly put it up. I eventually received them 7 days later (I was supposed to get them within 48 hours and they had 3 admins), informed her and she instantly took it off. But AgeBux scammed all its members about 3 weeks later and completely disappeared from the net.
shalumalaka
shalumalaka

Back to top Go down

Post  Adstaber Mon Mar 24, 2008 4:52 pm

be updated with the latest PTC scam alerts with the most used ptc forum today:

http://www.ptctalk.com/
Adstaber
Adstaber

Number of posts : 128
AdsTab Username : success4you

Back to top Go down

Post  changa60 Mon Mar 24, 2008 5:19 pm

shalumalaka wrote:New update from PTC/PTR Scam List and Reviews :

March 24 2008: Buxplus.org Chuck wrote in the reader's feedback that he paid for referrals but did not receive any. There are also complaints of non-payments from others.

Hey Chuck, Andria added your complaint to her site. If you do eventually get your referrals that you purchased, please inform her and she'll take it off the list.

I remember I once made a complaint about not receiving referrals from AgeBux which I'd bought, she promptly put it up. I eventually received them 7 days later (I was supposed to get them within 48 hours and they had 3 admins), informed her and she instantly took it off. But AgeBux scammed all its members about 3 weeks later and completely disappeared from the net.

Thank you! Starting to worry about this site now tho. Purchased 35 referrals this morning and havent received them yet. I know it says up to 48 hours,but i usually receive them right away. Tried to purchase 35 more referrals, and it said "recipient unable to receive money". I cashed out and they usually pay me right away. Havent received that. I just dont know.

Chuck
changa60
changa60

Number of posts : 78
AdsTab Username : changa60
Registration date : 2008-03-16

Back to top Go down

Post  shalumalaka Mon Mar 24, 2008 5:35 pm

Hey Chuck no problem... Also don't worry too much just yet. Every purchase has to be approved & confirmed by the seller first (if I'm not mistaken) before the goods (in this case : referrals) are delivered. I don't think Abid has logged in today and I'm guessing he's a one-man team. So give him a chance to log in and attend to things.

Also, view jlsolbrich's reply to you on the "post ur adstab referral links here" topic.
shalumalaka
shalumalaka

Back to top Go down

Post  ingmikela Fri Apr 18, 2008 11:02 pm

so where is buxplus now? lucky I didn't buy anything from them.... otherwise - pale

anyway, once the ads disappeared from the site I requested payout and guess what? Evil or Very Mad
now they're gone for good

ingmikela

Number of posts : 8
AdsTab Username : ingmikela
Registration date : 2008-04-12

http://www.web2wow.com/ingmikela

Back to top Go down

Post  shalumalaka Sat Apr 19, 2008 12:53 am

Hi ingmikela yeah that's exactly what AgeBux.com did to its members as well. I actually got paid twice from them, bought some referrals and they just disappeared off the face of the net. LOL!!! Looks like Buxplus has done the same.

Another site not to join or invest any more money in is Buxit.info
Their forum is unreachable and they haven't been paying their members.
I've requested payout of $5.11, will see if they pay eventually. Don't think so though.
Also my referrer, samsbo bought referrals weeks ago and still never received them, he too is waiting for his payment as well.

Don't join or invest money in it.
shalumalaka
shalumalaka

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down