AdsTab.com Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Login incorrecto?

4 posters

Go down

Login incorrecto? Empty Login incorrecto?

Post  Gigabayt Fri Mar 14, 2008 9:46 am

Why does this come up when I´m trying to read the news? Server?

Too bad that its just 5 refs now Sad Really wanted the 20 ones.

Btw, when should adstab sell 15, 35, 100 and 500 pack refs? Well, I know that 100 and 500 is too much right now but 15 should be here. What do yo think?

Gigabayt

Number of posts : 85
AdsTab Username : Gigabayt
Registration date : 2008-03-12

Back to top Go down

Login incorrecto? Empty Re: Login incorrecto?

Post  Adstaber Fri Mar 14, 2008 2:34 pm

Gigabayt wrote:Why does this come up when I´m trying to read the news? Server?

Btw, when should adstab sell 15, 35, 100 and 500 pack refs? Well, I know that 100 and 500 is too much right now but 15 should be here. What do yo think?

I think its good to add 15 there. but thats the problem that went worng with the other PTCs shifting to alterpay, cause paypal never liked those transaction..

and the ads should remain at 11 per day..

Question
Adstaber
Adstaber

Number of posts : 128
AdsTab Username : success4you

Back to top Go down

Post  Gigabayt Fri Mar 14, 2008 2:43 pm

Damn PayPal!

But what does Login incorrecto mean? Want to see the new and when I click on it its just a white background with the adstab logo there it should be with the name "Login incorrecto Reload page". Why?

Gigabayt

Back to top Go down

Post  Adstaber Fri Mar 14, 2008 3:26 pm

Gigabayt wrote:Damn PayPal!

But what does Login incorrecto mean? Want to see the new and when I click on it its just a white background with the adstab logo there it should be with the name "Login incorrecto Reload page". Why?

"Login Incorrecto" occurs when you have entered a wrong info on your login process.
is it what your pointing out?
Adstaber
Adstaber

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri Mar 14, 2008 10:44 pm

Can you login and see your stats?? If you can please post the picture of error you see so i can have look at it!

Also, YES i was thinking of making it posible to buy 5, 10, 15, 20, 35 referrals. It will be probably made, but at the moment there is more important things for me to do and that feture have to wait little longer...
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 401
AdsTab Username : Admin

http://www.adstab.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Adstaber Fri Mar 14, 2008 11:17 pm

Admin wrote:

Can you login and see your stats?? If you can please post the picture of error you see so i can have look at it!

Also, YES i was thinking of making it posible to buy 5, 10, 15, 20, 35 referrals. It will be probably made, but at the moment there is more important things for me to do and that feture have to wait little longer...

By the way, when i buy referrals? how long will it take for it to be added to my stats??
Adstaber
Adstaber

Back to top Go down

Post  Gigabayt Sat Mar 15, 2008 4:04 am

Admin wrote:

10 will be popular Wink Perfect offers if you ask me Smile Hope we get in in 1 or 2 weeks cuz thats when I cashout Wink Will use the money at the 10 pack Razz

Picture:

Login incorrecto? 006922781

Gigabayt

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat Mar 15, 2008 5:30 am

I still don't get it, on which address (page) you get this error??? Which news??? Try to log out then login again and see what happen. Then let me know. Could be a bug, but i must know where to look for it!
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Login incorrecto? Empty Same Problem

Post  dormdough Sat Mar 15, 2008 6:48 am

I have the same problem.
New post in forum about it - but replied here to help.
I get the error on login - it won't recognize my user and pass.
Then, just a plain white page with "login incorecto"

Thanks

dormdough

Number of posts : 5
AdsTab Username : dormdough
Registration date : 2008-03-15

Back to top Go down

Post  Gigabayt Sat Mar 15, 2008 6:52 am

Admin wrote:I still don't get it, on which address (page) you get this error??? Which news??? Try to log out then login again and see what happen. Then let me know. Could be a bug, but i must know where to look for it!

"Your info" and the New beside. Click for example at the new prem offer and this happens. I´ve tried to login in and out. It doesnt help Sad
When I was new here I could look at everything but the last week I´ve started to have this problem. Cant look at banners anymore Sad

Gigabayt

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat Mar 15, 2008 8:02 am

Gigabayt wrote:
Admin wrote:I still don't get it, on which address (page) you get this error??? Which news??? Try to log out then login again and see what happen. Then let me know. Could be a bug, but i must know where to look for it!

"Your info" and the New beside. Click for example at the new prem offer and this happens. I´ve tried to login in and out. It doesnt help Sad
When I was new here I could look at everything but the last week I´ve started to have this problem. Cant look at banners anymore Sad

try this from FAQ:
I can't see any ads!
If you see no ad links on the "Surf Ads" page but you DO see stats on the right hand side then you need to disable all antivirus and antispyware/adware programs. If this doesn't work, try cleaning your cache, temp files, cookies, etc. If you're still having problems after all of that, try changing or updating your browser.

My stats aren't updating!
This is either because your browser is saving the page in it's cache or you're not waiting for the dollar sign to appear after the timer is complete. Try cleaning your cache, temp files, cookies, etc. If you're still having problems after all of that, try changing or updating your browser.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Gigabayt Sat Mar 15, 2008 8:48 am

Have now cleaned FireFox and IE7.

IE7 does not work at your website, www.adstab.com there is just login incorrecto from the beginning.

FireFox works now to watch new at Wink

Thanks! Very Happy

Gigabayt

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat Mar 15, 2008 5:12 pm

Gigabayt wrote:Have now cleaned FireFox and IE7.

IE7 does not work at your website, www.adstab.com there is just login incorrecto from the beginning.

FireFox works now to watch new at Wink

Thanks! Very Happy

IE7 hmmm i ave to fix it somehow. Anyway happy that you are ok now cheers
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down