AdsTab.com Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Login Incorecto for me ! i will be crazy.

4 posters

Go down

Login Incorecto for me ! i will be crazy. Empty Login Incorecto for me ! i will be crazy.

Post  joyly3 Sun Mar 16, 2008 5:57 am

Shows login incorecto after entering my user, pass, and turing number.

Cleared cookies, but still can't get in.

Please help - thanks

i have more than 30 referrals.and the referrals come from my hard propagandize.

admin,i didn't cheat,you know.and i mail to you for 2 day.

my id :joyly3

joyly3

Number of posts : 4
AdsTab Username : joyly3
Registration date : 2008-03-16

Back to top Go down

Login Incorecto for me ! i will be crazy. Empty Re: Login Incorecto for me ! i will be crazy.

Post  Gigabayt Sun Mar 16, 2008 6:41 am

joyly3 wrote:Shows login incorecto after entering my user, pass, and turing number.

Cleared cookies, but still can't get in.

Please help - thanks

i have more than 30 referrals.and the referrals come from my hard propagandize.

admin,i didn't cheat,you know.and i mail to you for 2 day.

my id :joyly3

Are you using Internet Explorer 7 or FireFox?

Because, with Internet Explorer you cant login but with FireFox you can Smile

Gigabayt

Number of posts : 85
AdsTab Username : Gigabayt
Registration date : 2008-03-12

Back to top Go down

Login Incorecto for me ! i will be crazy. Empty Re: Login Incorecto for me ! i will be crazy.

Post  Admin Sun Mar 16, 2008 7:24 am

It's not browser problem gygabayt!

Joyly, your whole account is mess. All referrals have to be erased unfortunately Sad but let me go trough that again and will let you know.
BTW dont spam us with test@test.test accounts i would ban you for good!
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 401
AdsTab Username : Admin

http://www.adstab.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Gigabayt Sun Mar 16, 2008 8:08 am

Admin wrote:It's not browser problem gygabayt!

Joyly, your whole account is mess. All referrals have to be erased unfortunately Sad but let me go trough that again and will let you know.
BTW dont spam us with test@test.test accounts i would ban you for good!

Okey, just thought so.

Gigabayt

Number of posts : 85
AdsTab Username : Gigabayt

Back to top Go down

Post  joyly3 Sun Mar 16, 2008 8:51 am

i deprecate!!!!!
i only have one account is joyly3,but i can't login.i mail to you ,but you not reply.then i must register a new account to login and visit the forum, i register a new id is "testbyjoyly3",it's mean that is register from me(joyly3).and i use the paypal mail is test@test.test ,it's mean the mail is not exist.and the account is not click any ads,i only use it to login the forum.

i propagandize your site on my site,post to great forum and ask my MSN friend ,then i have more referrals,becasue i have referrals ,so you want not to pay me ,so del my account.
i list the URL what i propagandized the adstab ,you can see the date when i post .

http://www.psky.cn/
http://www.goldmyth.net/viewthread.php?tid=118030
http://www.u8881.com/discuz/thread-427193-1-1.html

BTW:the test@test.test is remind you that i only us to login,if use the mail to cheat you,i was a fool.

joyly3

Back to top Go down

Post  Adstaber Sun Mar 16, 2008 9:01 am

wo wo wo, relax..

careful my friend.

i checked on your links but they are all chinese sites. so how can i defend adstab when i can't understand a single word you've posted.. Mad
Adstaber
Adstaber

Number of posts : 128
AdsTab Username : success4you

Back to top Go down

Post  joyly3 Sun Mar 16, 2008 9:26 am

Adstaber wrote:wo wo wo, relax..

careful my friend.

i checked on your links but they are all chinese sites. so how can i defend adstab when i can't understand a single word you've posted.. Mad

1、you can see the downline link,it's mine.and the reply is join my downline
2、you can use google translatione to English.

joyly3

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon Mar 17, 2008 5:00 am

Joyly, don't be so angry i didn't accuse YOU of anything, but your referrals.
BTW i was searching internet for your username and referral link. Most of results i get is the forums where you talk about "Viral softwares" and those where you ask other admins why they deleted your referrals on other websites... Don't you accuse me of anything, i'm losing money, not you, so just be patient if you can, if not you have right to give up!
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 401
AdsTab Username : Admin

http://www.adstab.com

Back to top Go down

Post  joyly3 Tue Mar 18, 2008 5:37 am

Admin wrote:Joyly, don't be so angry i didn't accuse YOU of anything, but your referrals.
BTW i was searching internet for your username and referral link. Most of results i get is the forums where you talk about "Viral softwares" and those where you ask other admins why they deleted your referrals on other websites... Don't you accuse me of anything, i'm losing money, not you, so just be patient if you can, if not you have right to give up!

admin,if you search the results what as you said,please tell me what's search engine are you use? gogole?yahoo?

i tell you ,your site is the first del my accout. you said search my username and referral link ,the results is about "Viral softwares" ,please paste the URL to prove!!!!

joyly3

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down