AdsTab.com Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WHERE IS MY MONEY ?????????

3 posters

Go down

WHERE IS MY MONEY ????????? Empty WHERE IS MY MONEY ?????????

Post  martinmartin Fri Mar 21, 2008 8:07 am

Hi admin

I have a terrible problem !!! several days ago I ask my payment and It hasn´t arrived yet and that´s not all my request does not appear in the "history" record pale what´s going on guys??? when will I receive my payment???? No

I am a honest clicker and I haven´t cheat in anyway neither my referals Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation

I´ll be ansiously waiting your answer

see ya

bye Smile

Martin

martinmartin

Number of posts : 5
AdsTab Username : martin4u
Registration date : 2008-03-21

Back to top Go down

WHERE IS MY MONEY ????????? Empty Re: WHERE IS MY MONEY ?????????

Post  Adstaber Fri Mar 21, 2008 5:54 pm

why don't you post this thread on the general section category, that way the admin would easily see it. Very Happy

Last edited by Adstaber on Sun Mar 23, 2008 7:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Adstaber
Adstaber

Number of posts : 128
AdsTab Username : success4you
Registration date : 2008-03-12

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun Mar 23, 2008 2:19 am

martinmartin wrote: I haven´t cheat in anyway neither my referals Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation

How can you be so sure about your referrals Question Question Question Question
Your payment is on hold because it's very suspicious that about 75% of your referrals didn't activate their account yet!!!! It make me ask my self: Who are they? Why they don't want their payments??? Looks like they been clicking only that you make money.... and so on. With the quoted text you made me even more undecided. Show me any proof that they are honest and where you get them from, then we'll see what's next.....
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 401
AdsTab Username : Admin

http://www.adstab.com

Back to top Go down

Post  martinmartin Sun Mar 23, 2008 3:33 pm

shame on you Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation

One thing is that you don´t want to pay me but another diferent thing is that you are practically accussing me of being a scammer!!

how dare you that´s very offensive I have working very hard promoting this site you know....
http://adverbux.com/status.php?t=1&i=1582
I am also in swarmtraffic and getref do you need my password so you can get in and see fot yourself

that´s a site where I promoted my referal link now there´s no way I can give you their mail adresses because obviously I don´t have but you do so why don´t ask them Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation

do you also my blog where I´have promoted you OH SURE im gonna ask CAN YOU GIVE YOUR PHONE NUMBER BECAUSE THE ADMIN DOESN´T BELIEVE THAT LATIN GUY HAS A LOT OF UNACTIVATED REFERALS yeah sure

by the way most of my referals i had them before the introducction of the famous activation code I think that most of my referals got scared thinking that this might be a scam why?? because as you problably are suspecting by the names of my referals most of them must be from latinamerica or spain and as you problably are suspecting as well they speak spanish Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation yes incredible isn´t it they speak spanish so I think they probably freak out due to the large number of scam sites that exist into the internet and they´re not familarized with english they must problably thinking that this is a scam site Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

Now I have seem I some places that adstab is considered as a scam site:

http://www.paytoclick.eu/lista_negra.php

Can you prove to that guy that adscam sorry adstab is not a scam...but there´s a problem is a latin page so problably you don´t understand it

if you still have doubts about me I´ll give you my msn: martin123siempre@gmail.com problably you are too busy to speak to me so Can I give you my cell phone number
Question

I´LL BE WAITING YOUR ANSWER AND HOPEFULLY MY PAYMENT FOR ONCE !!!!!!!

martinmartin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun Mar 23, 2008 5:35 pm

You get angry too fast! I asked you simple questions, and all you had to do is to answer them. I DID NOT accuse you anything and i have right to suspect anyone and review their accounts till i get satisfied that everithing is in order.
Thank you for telling me that AdsTab is scam, it's probably ONE WORD against thousands. So if the proof of payments are not enough to prove that we are not scam, then let the public decide about that.

I was wrong to not delete you from our membership, because you were reported as "spamming" from FOTOLOG.COM..

Please remember that i have nothing against anyone name and i respect people equally not dividing them by names but by honor and honesty. Latin guys are perfectly good for me if they are honest!

So if you think that AdsTab is scam i will be happy to payout ALL your earnings and please don' be our member any more, why would you be member of scam anyway. Be part of something better then us.
How about that?
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  martinmartin Sun Mar 23, 2008 10:06 pm

NOW I´M OFFICIALLY CALLED SPAMMER BY THE ADMIN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes I had promoted in fotolog but only in my personal fotolog not in groups by the way my fotolog account has been closed forever, happy now??

BUT THERE´S A LAAAAAAAAAAAAARGE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN PROMOTE IN YOUR OWN FOTOLOG PAGE AND DIRECTLY SPAM FOTOLOG GROUPS Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation

What´s the difference Question Question Question

the difference is that in a personal fotolog only the owner can upload pictures to his own fotolog but in fotolog group any fotolog member can upload photos for instance if the fotolog groups is called cars then it´s suppose that all the members should upload photos about cars

THE THING IS THAT THERE´S SOME PEOPLE THAT IS UPLOADING PHOTOS IN FOTOLOG GROUPS ABOUT GETTING AN ACCOUNT IN ADSTAB WHICH IS WAY MORE INVASIVE THAT ONLY HAVE MENCIONED THE IDEA IN A PERSONAL FOTOLOG WHICH ONLY A LIMITED NUMBER OF PEOPLE CAN SEE IT, PERSONAL FOTOLOG THAT AS I ALREADY AND VERY SADLY SAID BEFORE HAS BEEN CLOSED FOREVER!!!

Do you want proofs Question Question Question

HERE YOU GO

http://www.fotolog.com/mercedes/53909323

Obtener gold camera gratis

From http://www.fotolog.com/tuchmenow/

Sigue los siguientes pasos:
1) Regístrate en http://www.paypal.com/ (una cuenta tipo bancaria que funciona con tu mail, puedes hacer giros, depósitos etc..) OJO: El registro es gratis, cuando les diga que configuren su tarjeta de CRÉDITO coloquen cancelar u omitir y sigan.

2)Luego registrense aquí. http://www.adstab.com/register.php?r=chaqueen ,!!!!!!!!(ANY DOUBT ADMIN)????Sólo les advierto que donde les pide el email paypal deben colocar el mismo correo que utilizaron al registrarse en PAYPAL y donde dice "Referr" dejen el qe esta puesto, no es ninguna trampa ni nada sino qe tmb la pagina
les paga por hacerle promocion.

Adstab es una página que te paga por ver publicidad, puedes hacer hasta 30 dolares mensuales, pues la tienes, fácil, rápido y sencillo, sólo tienes que ver las páginas que te manda Adstab hasta que se cumplan 20 segundos (en el contador de Adstab), pero un truco fácil, pruébenlo.
En un principio cuesta creer que paguen, ya que hay muchos otros sitios que NO PAGAN o son fraudulentos a la hora del cobro como por ejemplo "AMERICAN-MAILS". Pero Adstab ha resultado un buen sitio, y hay mucha gente a la que sí le han pagado por su uso.

3) Ahora comienza a ganar dinero haciendo click. Para eso, entra en tu cuenta y haz click en "Surf Ads". Debes ver sólo un sitio a la vez y esperar los 20 segundos del contador automático. Por cada sitio que veas ganas US$0.02. Hazlo mientras navegas, no toma más de 5 minutos al día.

Ejemplo de ganancias (según el propio sitio):
Haces click en 10 avisos por día = US$0.20!
10 referidos hacen 10 clicks por día = US$1.00!
En una semana ganas = US$8.40!En un mes ganas = US$33.60!

Cuando consigan cargar dinero en paypal solo debes dirigirte a FOTOLOG en el apartado de GOLD CAMERA y elegir esta opción:

Según los precios de fotolog, un Gold Camera member por 1 mes cuesta US$5! y por 6 meses cuesta US$25! En poco más de una semana tendrás 1 mes de Gold Camera y en 1 mes podrás tener 6 meses de Gold Camera! y con unos cuantos clicks por día. Hay veces que los gold están en oferta y cuestan más baratos.

PD: Descuiden no les va a pasar nada a sus mails, esto funciona en cuentas por páginas asi que no les van a llenar el mail de SPAM o algo parecido. Debes pasar todos los días para que ganes plata más rápidamente.

I WILL TRANSLATE TO YOU ADMIN : I BASICALLY SAYS THAT IF YOU REGISTER UNDER THAT LINK WHICH AS YOU CAN SEE IS AN ADSTAB LINKS WITH A USER THAT IS NOT ME WILL WIN ENOUGH MONEY TO BUY A GOLD CAMERA( AN UPGRADED ACCOUNT OF FOTOLOG)

WITH THE DUE RESPECT I DON´T SEE YOU ADMIN ACCUSING THE USER "CHAQUEEN" OF BEING A SPAMMER
Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation

AND BY THE WAYS SPAMMIG IN GROUPS IS WAY MORE OFFENSIVE COMPARED TO WHAT I DID AND WHAT DO I GET NO MONEY AND MY PERSONAL ACCOUNT CLOSED FOREVER Exclamation I´M SURE YOU MUST BE SMILING RIGHT NOW ARE YOU HAPPY Question

MORE PROOFS
http://www.fotolog.com/cars/42339496

HE DID THE SAME IN A GROUPS ABOUT CARS AND HE SPAMMED A PUBLIC FOTOLOG PROMOTING HIS ADSTAB´S LINK

AND I´M THE ONE WHOSE IS AN EVIL SPAMER affraid GIVE ME A BREAK!!!

you should do a little more of investigation before attack me in such way
If it´s interesting to you those#&#"&$# who are spammig on fotolog groups they also do it with bux.to and other companies and says nothing about it!!!! instead the attack a miserable latin guy who only mencioned the idea in his private fotolog which is closed thanks to who...

so is very easy to attack the most vulnerable guy I can understand that your are american so you feel humilated if some poor latin guy says something against you if you really think that am that kind of don´t pay me and closed my account forever just as they closed my belowed fotolog account do it Exclamation BUT ALSO DO IT WITH THOSE YERKS WHO ARE INVADING FOTOLOG GROUPS THAT IS WAY MORE INVADING BECAUSE IS A "PUBLIC FOTOLOG GROUP"

STILL NEED MORE PROOFS Question

Check tomorrow any fotolog group you´ll see a lot of spammers spamming fotolog groups with their referals links of adstab, bux.to etc...etc

how about that ?

I´m the poor loser whose account (FOTOLOG) has been erased while others just are spamming in the real sense of the word.... Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation

martinmartin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun Mar 23, 2008 11:04 pm

I really don't have any idea why you think that i hate you or anybody else. What is wrong with you? Can't you just take the words as i said, not to turn them upside down affraid
- I am not American
- I didn't call you spammer, fotolog.com reported you to us!
- I don't have anything against latin people.
- This is NOT in any connection with politics, hate, skin color or anything bad, this is PTC.
- If your nerves are so sensitive please go somewhere else any accuse people of whatever you like, i have better things to do.
- Your problem with fotolog account have nothing with us and i don't want to know anything about that.
- Please don't bother me anymore, i have thousands of honest people to work with.

I wish you all the best in the future, but you building it in very wrong way.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down