AdsTab.com Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 free inactve referrals what do I do?

2 posters

Go down

4 free inactve referrals what do I do? Empty 4 free inactve referrals what do I do?

Post  aimeef25 Mon Mar 24, 2008 9:22 am

I am not sure if i should be worried or not but my 5 free referrals you get for upgrading it say's that only 1 is active, and the other 2 active referrals are ones I found myself. so how do i get them to become active? or is that a job for admin? I am not trying to be a pain but I would like to try to get and keep my referrals active.

aimeef25

Number of posts : 11
AdsTab Username : aimeef25
Registration date : 2008-03-23

Back to top Go down

4 free inactve referrals what do I do? Empty Re: 4 free inactve referrals what do I do?

Post  Adstaber Mon Mar 24, 2008 4:30 pm

hi friend,

to be honest with you we really don't have control over our purchased referrals..
all in all only 12 out of 35 of my bought referrals are active..not what i expected too, but see referrals are humans too so if they don't click then we don't get credit.. Mad
Adstaber
Adstaber

Number of posts : 128
AdsTab Username : success4you
Registration date : 2008-03-12

Back to top Go down

4 free inactve referrals what do I do? Empty Re: 4 free inactve referrals what do I do?

Post  aimeef25 Mon Mar 24, 2008 6:52 pm

what i should have mentioned is they went into my account as non active members

aimeef25

Number of posts : 11
AdsTab Username : aimeef25
Registration date : 2008-03-23

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down