AdsTab.com Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Alertpay Added

+2
changa60
samsbo
6 posters

Go down

Alertpay Added Empty Alertpay Added

Post  samsbo Tue Mar 25, 2008 9:57 am

I see you have added Alertpay. Great!! Now I wish I would have waited to purchase referrals. Just purchased referrals on another PTC, but now I just have to work harder to get enough to make a purchase here. Thanks Admin for adding Alertpay. AdsTab is now #2 on my list. Very Happy
samsbo
samsbo

Number of posts : 17
AdsTab Username : samsbo
Registration date : 2008-03-21

Back to top Go down

Alertpay Added Empty Re: Alertpay Added

Post  changa60 Tue Mar 25, 2008 11:23 am

whats #1 ?
changa60
changa60

Number of posts : 78
AdsTab Username : changa60
Registration date : 2008-03-16

Back to top Go down

Post  spiritdream7 Tue Mar 25, 2008 12:05 pm

I'm not sure I'm happy they did this. And why? I can't seem to buy anything yet with alertpay with my Credit Card. So I was glad AdsTab had Paypal. Wanted to buy more refs today, but then they suddenly switched. Why? I sent an e-mail to Alertpay
asking why my cc won't go through.Hope they answer me soon. It says you have to be 'verified' if you buy more than $250 a month with it. So I don't get it. Wish AdsTab would give us an option of credit card too. Please. Crying or Very sad
spiritdream7
spiritdream7

AdsTab Username : spiritdream7
Registration date : 2008-03-12

http://www.cafepress.com/artdebogallery

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue Mar 25, 2008 7:45 pm

i'm not too happy with alertpay either, but paypal let me down BADLY, hopefully we'll get back to paypal soon and keep alertpay too.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 401
AdsTab Username : Admin

http://www.adstab.com

Back to top Go down

Post  spiritdream7 Tue Mar 25, 2008 8:21 pm

I hope so Wink
spiritdream7
spiritdream7

AdsTab Username : spiritdream7

http://www.cafepress.com/artdebogallery

Back to top Go down

Post  Adstaber Thu Mar 27, 2008 5:01 pm

I hope so too.

If ever you'll add back Paypal, its better if the site use is as payment processor only, not purchase processor..

I think the problem lies on the purchasing of refs and purchasing of ads.. thats where PTC and PAYPAL don't go together.. its the reason why the big buxes boycotted paypal and why Paypal blocked other ptcs, i read all these stuff on ptctalks.com..

so i was just thinking, if ever you'll add Paypal back, just use it to pay members who Rely on Paypal Only and let Alertpay take care of the purchasing activities.
just a suggestion though. Very Happy
Adstaber
Adstaber

Number of posts : 128
AdsTab Username : success4you

Back to top Go down

Post  changa60 Thu Mar 27, 2008 5:36 pm

How would people purchase refs or purchase whatever if they cant use alertpay? Doesnt matter to me,im registered on both--just awaiting payments from my cashouts.Cant purchase more referrals without money.lol

Chuck
changa60
changa60

Number of posts : 78
AdsTab Username : changa60
Registration date : 2008-03-16

Back to top Go down

Post  shalumalaka Thu Mar 27, 2008 6:27 pm

I think every member should try to register again with AlertPay if they had problems joining before.

AlertPay is now available in many more countries than ever before. Just try again and see if it works this time. Look for your country on the list on the registration page.

Initially, I was sceptical of AlertPay (because I had never heard of them before). I also didn't like their green homepage. It doesn't look as professional as PayPal's. It was all about PayPal for me until three months ago. But after joining AlertPay, I haven't had any problems with them. I still need to verify my address and stuff though. You have to send them photocopies of certain documents to pass their verification procedure. I'm yet to do this.

But you can still receive money without verifying it.

So guys and girls give it a try.

Good tip Adstaber, it would be better to use PayPal for payouts ONLY and AlertPay for payouts, referral and advert purchases and upgrades.

For example, PayPal has this big dispute with PTCs because selling a customer a referral pack doesn't guarantee that the referrals will be active (and that the customer will get good value for their money). That's one of the big reasons behind PayPal not liking PTCs. But we all know this, referrals are after all human beings who get lazy, can't be bothered at times and join PTC sites and forget about them later. lol!

That's my 2 cents. LOL!!!
shalumalaka
shalumalaka

Number of posts : 303
AdsTab Username : shalumalaka

http://www.yuwie.com/clubs/club.asp?id=8877

Back to top Go down

Post  Adstaber Thu Mar 27, 2008 6:51 pm

Yes shalumalaka,
Alertpay is available to almost all countries, but they only have limited countries where they transact bank trasfers.. and only Asian countries like Hongkong, Singapore, Malyasia is on that list.. there are other option like checks, but the minimum bank charge of foreign checks here and to some other places to is $50 min so it will just eat up all the amount of the check... Sad

How would people purchase refs or purchase whatever if they cant use alertpay? Doesnt matter to me,im registered on both--just awaiting payments from my cashouts.Cant purchase more referrals without money.lol

Chuck

What i was suggesting is that. There will be two options of receiving payment, the main payment method is alertpay and as an alternative payment for those who can't use alertpay is Paypal.. so its Alertpay and Paypal for receiving money.

but for purchasing activities its only the alertpay that will handle it inorder to elude possible suspiscions or whatever fake purchase issues that may stir up the Paypal Admin again..
So If you want funds to your alertpay to use it to purchase referrals,etc,
then request payment via alertpay
.. Very Happy

it think that would work.. Very Happy Very Happy
Adstaber
Adstaber

Number of posts : 128
AdsTab Username : success4you

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri Mar 28, 2008 12:57 am

About people who can't get the money transfered to bank account i was thinking to organize Western Union payment with minimum $300 payout less fees that i have to pay, but i can't get it organize soon anyway as it would need a lot of programing to existing script. Just a thought...
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 401
AdsTab Username : Admin

http://www.adstab.com

Back to top Go down

Post  samsbo Tue Apr 01, 2008 10:08 am

changa60 wrote:whats #1 ?
Bux.To is my #1
samsbo
samsbo

Back to top Go down

Post  samsbo Tue Apr 01, 2008 10:14 am

Admin wrote:i'm not too happy with alertpay either, but paypal let me down BADLY, hopefully we'll get back to paypal soon and keep alertpay too.
I hope to see paypal come back also and keeping alertpay. More choices are always better.
samsbo
samsbo

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down