AdsTab.com Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Just a few questions Admin!!!!

3 posters

Go down

Just a few questions Admin!!!! Empty Just a few questions Admin!!!!

Post  shalumalaka Tue Mar 25, 2008 7:51 pm

Hi Abid, just had a few questions I was wondering about (for myself) and perhaps, a few other members might be interested in the answers too.

1. Do you personally have to approve referral purchases before they are delivered to the buyers or are they added automatically? Chuck (changa60) was a little concerned because he normally gets his purchased referrals immediately.

2. Are you a 1-man team (on forum & site) or do you have assistants?

3. Do you reset the ads for us to click on each day or is it done automatically?

4. How many ads are there meant to be each day or does the number of ads constantly change?

Wondering about this one so I'll know how many to put in my criteria for my GetRef AdsTab program description. There are currently 7 (listed below) but on some days, we get 2 or 3 more.

Create Free AlertPay Account
Get referrals in your downline
Have FUN and earn with Yuwie
BUXAR The best PTC - Join NOW
Pro Active Clicks
CLICKSIA - Place to earn more money
PT tracker - PTC program

Thanks,

shalumalaka
shalumalaka
shalumalaka

Number of posts : 303
AdsTab Username : shalumalaka
Registration date : 2008-03-12

http://www.yuwie.com/clubs/club.asp?id=8877

Back to top Go down

Just a few questions Admin!!!! Empty Re: Just a few questions Admin!!!!

Post  Admin Tue Mar 25, 2008 8:17 pm

1. Yes i personally approve it after confirmation of payment, but script adding your referrals, i don't choose them. Changa didn't get them automatically, but it happen that i'm sometime ONLINE when they are ordered and i assign them right away.
2. I had someone with me before but with low knowledge of what i need, at he moment it's more like 1 mean team - Not for long as it need more people involved.
3. Reset of ads is done automatically, 1click per ad in 24 hours allowed.
4. There is NOT any limit to number of ads. As i said before, i would be happy that there is 50+ but there is all ads we sold to advertisers, + some of my referral links (as much as i can afford to pay for), because of that i wanted to program affiliation script so you get paid to get advertisers in + get more ads to click on...
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 401
AdsTab Username : Admin

http://www.adstab.com

Back to top Go down

Post  shalumalaka Tue Mar 25, 2008 8:29 pm

Wow!!! Thanks for the speedy and detailed reply Admin. That sure does answer all my queries and I'm guessing, other members' too. A few members were getting worried but now I'm sure they'll understand upon reading your answers.

Also, I've got a friend in the States who was looking for ways to get more traffic and exposure to his website. I think it's a PTC as well. I'm gonna try to reel him in. Very Happy
shalumalaka
shalumalaka

Number of posts : 303
AdsTab Username : shalumalaka

http://www.yuwie.com/clubs/club.asp?id=8877

Back to top Go down

Post  changa60 Tue Mar 25, 2008 8:58 pm

I just want to note that I have received all of the referrals that I paid for. Just awaiting cash out time.

Chuck
changa60
changa60

Number of posts : 78
AdsTab Username : changa60
Registration date : 2008-03-16

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down