AdsTab.com Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I joined the adstab site this morning. HELP ADMIN! the code is no good!

4 posters

Go down

I joined the adstab  site this morning. HELP ADMIN! the code is no good! Empty I joined the adstab site this morning. HELP ADMIN! the code is no good!

Post  jackcin Sat Apr 19, 2008 9:31 am

I have yet to get a confirmation email so I can logon to the site. it has been over an hour and I had no way of getting anything done so I joined this forum to see if ya'll could hep with this problem.

Last edited by jackcin on Sun Apr 20, 2008 6:17 am; edited 1 time in total

jackcin

Number of posts : 6
AdsTab Username : jackcin
Registration date : 2008-04-19

Back to top Go down

I joined the adstab  site this morning. HELP ADMIN! the code is no good! Empty Re: I joined the adstab site this morning. HELP ADMIN! the code is no good!

Post  Adstaber Sat Apr 19, 2008 10:09 am

jackcin wrote:I have yet to get a confirmation email so I can logon to the site. it has been over an hour and I had no way of getting anything done so I joined this forum to see if ya'll could hep with this problem.

guess the admin is not around yet, but i would like advice that you check your bulk and spam folders, the verification link usually appears there? ?
Adstaber
Adstaber

Number of posts : 128
AdsTab Username : success4you
Registration date : 2008-03-12

Back to top Go down

I joined the adstab  site this morning. HELP ADMIN! the code is no good! Empty Re: I joined the adstab site this morning. HELP ADMIN! the code is no good!

Post  Admin Sat Apr 19, 2008 5:44 pm

Once you finish your registration, you had information that there could be delay on receiving activation code or check your junk mail box...
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 401
AdsTab Username : Admin

http://www.adstab.com

Back to top Go down

Post  jackcin Sat Apr 19, 2008 6:02 pm

Admin wrote:Once you finish your registration, you had information that there could be delay on receiving activation code or check your junk mail box...

I did check just a minute ago and still nothing.

jackcin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat Apr 19, 2008 6:17 pm

Ok i deleted your account so you can try again. Please register again and make sure you write right email address.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 401
AdsTab Username : Admin

http://www.adstab.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Michelle77usa Sat Apr 19, 2008 9:04 pm

Please note: In my experience Yahoo, Aol, and other internet providers tend to have a problem receiving confirmation emails.

I recommend you use Gmail for your ptc needs. flower

Michelle77usa

Number of posts : 26
AdsTab Username : Michelle77usa
Registration date : 2008-04-12

Back to top Go down

Post  jackcin Sun Apr 20, 2008 3:54 am

Admin wrote:Once you finish your registration, you had information that there could be delay on receiving activation code or check your junk mail box...

ok so now can you send me a lagitimate code to join with, the site rejected the join code you sent last so I took a screen shot of both to show you it ain't me screwing up, it's on ya'lls end.

jackcin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down