AdsTab.com Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Explanation on Tos

2 posters

Go down

Explanation on Tos Empty Explanation on Tos

Post  grigione Mon Apr 21, 2008 7:56 am

I have read Tos and i have a doubt with the 9 point of Tos:
You can refer an unlimited amount of people to join the program but you will only earn referral income only from those that sign up as your referral.
Can you explain me if i can promote adstab for obtain more referral in any site and in any mode such as traffic exchange sites other Ptc or paying for exposure of banners except spamming with unsolicited mail to people?
Thanks

grigione

Number of posts : 4
AdsTab Username : grigione
Registration date : 2008-04-20

Back to top Go down

Explanation on Tos Empty Re: Explanation on Tos

Post  Admin Mon Apr 21, 2008 8:20 am

grigione wrote:I have read Tos and i have a doubt with the 9 point of Tos:
You can refer an unlimited amount of people to join the program but you will only earn referral income only from those that sign up as your referral.
Can you explain me if i can promote adstab for obtain more referral in any site and in any mode such as traffic exchange sites other Ptc or paying for exposure of banners except spamming with unsolicited mail to people?
Thanks
1) You can refer unlimited number of people. But you will earn referral income only from those who sign up as your referral! We had people referred by someone to come here but they refuse to sign up as their referral. Now we install referral cookie so they can't refuse it, except if they delete cookie on their computer. Hope you understand now.

2) You can promote your referral link in any way by advertising without any kind of spamming. So banners, ads on ptc sites links on websites are ok. But it's also up to website's owner to allow you what you can do as we terminated one account of user who spam some blogs with many large comments on their posts, on nearly every page, he was reported by website owner and we counted it as spamming too.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 401
AdsTab Username : Admin
Registration date : 2008-03-12

http://www.adstab.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum