AdsTab.com Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

referrals and cant surf

3 posters

Go down

referrals and cant surf Empty referrals and cant surf

Post  changa60 Wed Mar 19, 2008 6:00 pm

I realize this site is new, but i have alot of money invested in referrals. I hope they dont give up because of not being able to surf the ads. I cant even surf the ads.The pages wont download.
changa60
changa60

Number of posts : 78
AdsTab Username : changa60
Registration date : 2008-03-16

Back to top Go down

referrals and cant surf Empty Re: referrals and cant surf

Post  Admin Thu Mar 20, 2008 2:21 am

changa60 wrote:I realize this site is new, but i have alot of money invested in referrals. I hope they dont give up because of not being able to surf the ads. I cant even surf the ads.The pages wont download.

How come you can't surf the ads scratch everything is fine with your account.!?

And when you mention referrals, here is answer to you. We made this activations of accounts to solve problem with fake referrals and cheaters in less possible time. This was quickest fix for many many cheaters, the rest of them i will fix soon after. Now you can see how many people want me to change their email addresses Smile WHY? Because they provided us with fake details and can't receive activation code.
This all fixes maybe taking long time for you (users) but i am trying my best to build better future for long time not just few weeks. So every patience of everyone is most welcome, and i guess even for you is best thing to get all your referrals working for at least some time (better then never). If i did know all this problems before i started this affiliate program i would fix them before, but now i am learning from cheaters, they are those who lead me to see where the problem is Very Happy
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 401
AdsTab Username : Admin
Registration date : 2008-03-12

http://www.adstab.com

Back to top Go down

Post  changa60 Thu Mar 20, 2008 3:56 am

I just received my last payment of $19.99==thank you! Paypal kept $1.08 of that. Is that right? I thought it should be like .90cents.

Chuck
changa60
changa60

Number of posts : 78
AdsTab Username : changa60
Registration date : 2008-03-16

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu Mar 20, 2008 5:56 am

changa60 wrote:I just received my last payment of $19.99==thank you! Paypal kept $1.08 of that. Is that right? I thought it should be like .90cents.

Chuck
I send you $19.99. I'm not sure about how much paypal charge you. Did you have to convert to another valute?
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 401
AdsTab Username : Admin

http://www.adstab.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Adstaber Thu Mar 20, 2008 10:24 am

Admin wrote:
changa60 wrote:I realize this site is new, but i have alot of money invested in referrals. I hope they dont give up because of not being able to surf the ads. I cant even surf the ads.The pages wont download.

How come you can't surf the ads scratch everything is fine with your account.!?

And when you mention referrals, here is answer to you. We made this activations of accounts to solve problem with fake referrals and cheaters in less possible time. This was quickest fix for many many cheaters, the rest of them i will fix soon after. Now you can see how many people want me to change their email addresses Smile WHY? Because they provided us with fake details and can't receive activation code.
This all fixes maybe taking long time for you (users) but i am trying my best to build better future for long time not just few weeks. So every patience of everyone is most welcome, and i guess even for you is best thing to get all your referrals working for at least some time (better then never). If i did know all this problems before i started this affiliate program i would fix them before, but now i am learning from cheaters, they are those who lead me to see where the problem is Very Happy

Thanks, im counting on this to work.. and also for the purchased referrals we lost because of the re-activation process done, i hope you could fix it in the near future cause earnings are really down cause not much of my referrals both purchared and personally referred are surfing now unlike they have been before the re-ativation tooked placed..
Adstaber
Adstaber

Number of posts : 128
AdsTab Username : success4you

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down