AdsTab.com Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE ADMIN THINKS I´M A SCAMMER / EL ADMIN CREE QUE SOY UN ESTAFADOR( SCAMMER)

3 posters

Go down

THE ADMIN THINKS I´M A SCAMMER / EL ADMIN CREE QUE SOY UN ESTAFADOR( SCAMMER) Empty THE ADMIN THINKS I´M A SCAMMER / EL ADMIN CREE QUE SOY UN ESTAFADOR( SCAMMER)

Post  martinmartin Sun Mar 23, 2008 4:15 pm

I will write this in english and then in spanish/ escribire esto en ingles y luego en español

Today I have been practically acused by the admin of adscam sorry adstab that I´m a scammer so he wants some proves about the referals that I have, proves that I already put in the chit chat seccion. If there´s anybody of my referals registered in this forum Can you please say to the admin how you get to this page.... why? because (this is the unofficial version) they just run out of money and they just don´t wanna pay me
the official version says that there´s a large number of unactivated accounts so it´s very suspicious affraid
finally I think that all this of has no sense because I don´t think that any of my referals are registered although I not absolutely sure and by the other hand most of them are latin I know that because the names of them. so with the fading hope that anyone of my referals is registered in this forum and speak english please try to explain the admin how you get to adscam sorry adstab

BY THE WAY ADSCAM SORRY ADSTAB HAS BEEN ACUSED OF BEING SCAM HERE´S THE PROOF:

http://www.paytoclick.eu/lista_negra.php

unfortunately it is in spanish so I don´t think you´d understand it at all

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Hoy he sido practicamente acusado por el "admin" de adscam perdon adstab de que soy un fraude ( scammer ) de modo que desea que le demuestre de donde saque mis referidos, las pruebas las puse en el "chit chat". Asi que si hay algunos de mis referidos registrados en este foro por favor, podrian decirle al admin como llegaron a esta pagina...porque??? porque (Esta es la version no oficial) a adstab se le acabo el dinero y simplemente no me quieren pagar
La version oficial pone en duda mi honestidad diciendo que hay un gran numero de cuentas sin activar y que por eso es muy sospechoso affraid
Finalmente creo que esto no tiene ningun sentido porque no creo que alguno de mis referidos este registrado en este foro aunque por supuesto no estoy absolutamente seguro y por otra parte la mayoria son latinos como lo se Question por los nombres que tienen. Asi que con la vana esperanza de que alguno de mis referidos este registrado en este foro y que tambien hable ingles porfavor intente explicarle al admin como llego a adscam perdon adstab

POR OTRO LADO ADSCAM PERDON ADSTAB FUE ACUSADA DE SER SCAM! HE AQUI LA PRUEBA:

http://www.paytoclick.eu/lista_negra.php

lamentablemente esta en español asi que no creo que el admin lo entienda

I HOPE THAT A MIRACLE HAPPENS AND SOMEONE EXPLAIN THE ADMIN WHERE MY REFERALS COME FROM / ESPERO QUE OCURRA UN MILAGRO Y QUE ALGUIEN LE EXPLIQUE AL ADMIN DE DONDE VINIERON MIS REFERIDOS

martinmartin

Number of posts : 5
AdsTab Username : martin4u
Registration date : 2008-03-21

Back to top Go down

THE ADMIN THINKS I´M A SCAMMER / EL ADMIN CREE QUE SOY UN ESTAFADOR( SCAMMER) Empty Re: THE ADMIN THINKS I´M A SCAMMER / EL ADMIN CREE QUE SOY UN ESTAFADOR( SCAMMER)

Post  Adstaber Sun Mar 23, 2008 5:52 pm

i went to check your list of scam sites, and im surprised to see some ptc sites on that list where i got paid from: and being patronized by lots on the ptctalk forums
e.g.
bux3.com
BuxMania.INFO
ClickzVault.COM
BuxIt.INFO
and of course Adstab where i got paid 3 times already.

i don't know if thats a good ptc watchlist?
cause for me i have more faith with the biggest ptc forum today: http://www.ptctalk.com/scamalert.php

Shocked
Adstaber
Adstaber

Number of posts : 128
AdsTab Username : success4you
Registration date : 2008-03-12

Back to top Go down

THE ADMIN THINKS I´M A SCAMMER / EL ADMIN CREE QUE SOY UN ESTAFADOR( SCAMMER) Empty Re: THE ADMIN THINKS I´M A SCAMMER / EL ADMIN CREE QUE SOY UN ESTAFADOR( SCAMMER)

Post  Admin Sun Mar 23, 2008 6:27 pm

Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 401
AdsTab Username : Admin
Registration date : 2008-03-12

http://www.adstab.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down