AdsTab.com Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This recipient is currently unable to receive money

5 posters

Go down

This recipient is currently unable to receive money Empty This recipient is currently unable to receive money

Post  changa60 Mon Mar 24, 2008 9:01 am

Hello,
I purchased 1 set of referrals today and tried to purchase another set, but it said " This recipient is currently unable to receive money " Why would it say that?

Chuck
changa60
changa60

Number of posts : 78
AdsTab Username : changa60
Registration date : 2008-03-16

Back to top Go down

This recipient is currently unable to receive money Empty Re: This recipient is currently unable to receive money

Post  Admin Tue Mar 25, 2008 1:49 am

changa60 wrote:Hello,
I purchased 1 set of referrals today and tried to purchase another set, but it said " This recipient is currently unable to receive money " Why would it say that?

Chuck

Hmm i didn't know this before now, because yesterday it was working.

NOW I NEED YOUR UNDERSTANDING, YOUR HELP AND ADVICE HOW TO DEAL WITH THIS

If anyone had this problem before let me know ow to solve it.

Here is what actually happen.
We had buyer who purchased 4 ads from us and paid for them. Few days after when two ads expired, other two still was running but close to ending. I received email from paypal with message : "We have placed a temporary hold on the funds until the investigation is complete." They wanted me to respond to this and i did, but other party is not responding as yet, even 10 days after. Their payments for ads are withdrawn by paypal till the investigation is completed. But i don't understand why they did put access limit on my account?
affraid I have money in there from other sources too, and i just can't do anything about it.

However i PROMISE that i will try to fix this any possible way, and pay all your earnings. I'm just so frustrated now so i don't know where to start fixing this. If anyone have any experience with this problem please give me advice what to do!!!!
Here is proof of what i'm talking about:
This recipient is currently unable to receive money Thumb_47e8ae5b94144374537061

Please advice!
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 401
AdsTab Username : Admin
Registration date : 2008-03-12

http://www.adstab.com

Back to top Go down

This recipient is currently unable to receive money Empty Re: This recipient is currently unable to receive money

Post  Admin Tue Mar 25, 2008 2:17 am

Since there on paypal website is not any answer for me, i send email to help center, so i will wait for response.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  jlsolbrich Tue Mar 25, 2008 6:12 am

Dear admin, i had replies to chuck´s post in a different folder and i guess this would szupport what you just stated above...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hello there Chuck,

I do understand your feeling about being scammed for i know and i had read that you had recently made a payment of 82 dollars to buxplus and get nothing , not even a reply. Adstab might be having a problem with paypal but that is not limited to dispute alone. Just for your info, my account with paypal was sometime "on hold" until such time i was able to submit all the docs they ask me for some "verification" If you had reached and exceeded a certain amount of money ( in my case 5000 euros incoming money) then paypal would have to freeze your transactions and do the said verification of account. I am not sure as to how many packs of referal and premium membership payments adstab had received, but i guess the frequency of money coming in to their account could have raised some "doubt" from paypal personnel. I dont know if this is a case but could be one apart from disputes which you had mentioned.

YOu said that you bought a pack of referals this morning and still did not get it, well i guess it was stated that the said referals would be processed and be transfered to your account withing 24 hours right ? And also bare in mind that today is easter.. A lot of other PTC´s also had easter break, we should be glad that the admin takes time to read and answer the forum as often and soon as he can.

I am not trying to defend the admin here chuck, dont get me wrong . I am just telling you the possible reasons why they are a little "slow" at getting back at your concern.

I know what you fee, i read that you paid 82 dollars to buxplus and got nothing as of to date . You have all the reason to have doubts, but if you say you invested money in adstab since you believe in this site, then you will give them the chance to prove that they are not WHAT you think they are----a scam .

take it easy dude...

jlsolbrich

Number of posts : 44
AdsTab Username : jlsolbrich
Registration date : 2008-03-19

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue Mar 25, 2008 6:39 am

Thank you jlsolbrich for fer thinking.
Ok i have some problem with paypal, and not received any written respond from them as yet (i guess the office is closed now).
And about SCAM... I really hate to be that. I will do whatever it takes to fix this problem as i fixed all problems before, just to as far as i can from being SCAM. Only problem is that this situation is not entirely in my hands as i have to wait for paypal's action. But in the meantime i will think of something else, just to keep my promises to all of you!
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue Mar 25, 2008 7:31 am

How about switching all to AlertPay? After if we solve problem with paypal we can activate both ways of payments!
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  shalumalaka Tue Mar 25, 2008 7:56 am

Yes!!! I was just about to suggest that. PayPal can be very funny with PTCs. But AlertPay doesn't give us as many headaches. All the PTCs I've joined switched from PayPal to AlertPay.

And you can still keep PayPal as an option for the PayPal fans.
shalumalaka
shalumalaka

Number of posts : 303
AdsTab Username : shalumalaka

http://www.yuwie.com/clubs/club.asp?id=8877

Back to top Go down

Post  Adstaber Tue Mar 25, 2008 6:25 pm

shalumalaka wrote:Yes!!! I was just about to suggest that. PayPal can be very funny with PTCs. But AlertPay doesn't give us as many headaches. All the PTCs I've joined switched from PayPal to AlertPay.

And you can still keep PayPal as an option for the PayPal fans.

the problem we have here is that not all users can use Alertpay, because the site doesn't transac bank transfers to a lot of countries including mine. your lucky cause you live in the Uk and Alertpay favors your country. but what about us??

i gave up bux.to and bux3 because of Alertpay.. so im not really cool with this switching to other payment method. Mad

i advertise adstab on forums with a huge mark of PAYPAL with it and i get referrals everyday from it. so if you'll ask my opinion, i would have to disagree.. Mad

but i guess im up against a thousand members here, so you can go your way with the site,
i just hope paypal will approve you and continue to transact business with Adstab.
please lets give it a chance first, if Paypal completely blocked the site then thats the time you make the switch..
Adstaber
Adstaber

Number of posts : 128
AdsTab Username : success4you

Back to top Go down

Post  changa60 Tue Mar 25, 2008 6:30 pm

Good luck cashing in and in your ventures. Hopefully they will have both paypal and alertpay. But is sounds like they are having serious paypal problems. Like i mentioned with that other site--buxplus.org---they used paypal then switched to alertpay--now it dont look like they have a website now.How can you not be apprehensive?
changa60
changa60

Number of posts : 78
AdsTab Username : changa60
Registration date : 2008-03-16

Back to top Go down

Post  shalumalaka Tue Mar 25, 2008 7:16 pm

shalumalaka wrote:And you can still keep PayPal as an option for the PayPal fans.
Adstaber wrote:
the problem we have here is that not all users can use Alertpay, because the site doesn't transac bank transfers to a lot of countries including mine. your lucky cause you live in the Uk and Alertpay favors your country. but what about us??....................................................................................................................
please lets give it a chance first, if Paypal completely blocked the site then thats the time you make the switch..
Hey Adstaber, firstly I didn't say we should make a switch from PayPal to AlertPay. I said the other PTCs I've joined switched from PP to AP but we can still keep PP as an option here on AdsTab.

Obviously we're all hoping that the PayPal issue is resolved asap. I too favour PayPal but they love making business difficult for PTC sites as you have seen in countless other sites. They freeze your account at the slightest hunch and it gets really annoying. No one is saying cancel PayPal payouts, all that is being discussed is introducing AlertPay as well (as a supplementary alternative). When issues with PayPal are resolved, it will be there for us to use once again.

I think you misunderstood what I posted. I too want PayPal to stay, but in the meantime if they're giving AdsTab problems, then it's a great idea to introduce AlertPay as well; as a secondary alternative. It won't affect the PayPal dispute in any way and it won't speed up, slow down or deteriorate any ongoing PayPal dispute or inquiry.

So keep using PayPal as your referral tool, no-one is saying forget PayPal.

Now do you get me???
shalumalaka
shalumalaka

Number of posts : 303
AdsTab Username : shalumalaka

http://www.yuwie.com/clubs/club.asp?id=8877

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue Mar 25, 2008 7:43 pm

Guys i'm sure 100% that i did NOTHING wrong with paypal. My only concern is that MAYBE advertiser paid us with stolen credit card, but i'm not sure. I still waiting for paypal response on my two emails. All reasons i could find on paypal website is this:
Why is my account access limited?

Your account access has been limited for the following reason(s):

# 25 Mar. 2008: We have observed activity in this account that is unusual or potentially high risk.

What the hell is this? What kind information could this be for anyone?....

As i said in other post = PLEASE DON'T PANIC i will find some solution for this one way or another as i did for other problems on AdsTab, just be patient, i'm not going to rip you off, but i am little lost since last night, just need some fast thinking and fast action. And when it's about money, my loss with this paypal bullshit is much much bigger then any of yours, so i must fix this for me same as for you!
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  jlsolbrich Wed Mar 26, 2008 9:18 am

Admin wrote:Guys i'm sure 100% that i did NOTHING wrong with paypal. My only concern is that MAYBE advertiser paid us with stolen credit card, but i'm not sure. I still waiting for paypal response on my two emails. All reasons i could find on paypal website is this:
Why is my account access limited?

Your account access has been limited for the following reason(s):

# 25 Mar. 2008: We have observed activity in this account that is unusual or potentially high risk.

What the hell is this? What kind information could this be for anyone?....

As i said in other post = PLEASE DON'T PANIC i will find some solution for this one way or another as i did for other problems on AdsTab, just be patient, i'm not going to rip you off, but i am little lost since last night, just need some fast thinking and fast action. And when it's about money, my loss with this paypal bullshit is much much bigger then any of yours, so i must fix this for me same as for you!

As what i said on my last post, i also had the same case with paypal. I would take them time to answer toy our email and i do suggest to CALL THEM which i did and i got their attention sooner as when i had waited for their reply for my email. I suggest you call them and ask what is exactly the reason why your account is on hiold and what do you need to do to have it activated again. On my case, i needed to submit a few personal documents (softcopy is better than sending it through fax) such as 2 valid identification card and billing statement stating my name and the address i registered at paypal. Once you have theses docs sent, you weill get email from them on a regualr basis about your account but i was not satisfied with it but isntead call them almost everyday. I know what you feel for i was once there in your situation. I had exceeded my limit of incoming money , which by the way money coming from my online job ( moderating some chat rooms and online projexcts). this problem with paypal could really be a pain in the ass, but once you were able to fix it, then you are going to be fine in the future.

keep up the good work admin.. and thanks for the referal pack i bought, it is already on my account ! Very impressive service !

jlsolbrich

Number of posts : 44
AdsTab Username : jlsolbrich
Registration date : 2008-03-19

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu Mar 27, 2008 1:48 am

thank you for advice, i'll try to call them tomorrow and we'll see what happen Smile
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down