AdsTab.com Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Support Advertisers and help sustain Adstab..(:

+3
spiritdream7
Admin
Adstaber
7 posters

Go down

Support Advertisers and help sustain Adstab..(: Empty Support Advertisers and help sustain Adstab..(:

Post  Adstaber Thu Mar 13, 2008 8:48 am

We all know that 2 cents per click is a high rate for a sustainable PTC to handle..
But we the "members" can do something to make this possible and help Adstab run for for a long period of time if not forever.. Very Happy

The ADVERTISERS helps this site in all its finances and thus supporting these advertisers is definitely a smart move for us the members.

We can do this by visiting those ad links scattered all over the site.. I know it doesn't pay you but its a big help to Adstab and thus to its members as well..
Very Happy
**TAKE TIME TO CLICK ON THESE AD LINKS LOCATED ON THE SURF PAGE.. Very Happy
Support Advertisers and help sustain Adstab..(: Adstab19
Adstaber
Adstaber

Number of posts : 128
AdsTab Username : success4you
Registration date : 2008-03-12

Back to top Go down

Support Advertisers and help sustain Adstab..(: Empty Re: Support Advertisers and help sustain Adstab..(:

Post  Admin Fri Mar 14, 2008 1:49 am

Thank you for mentioning this and supporting us. The ads you show on the picture is meant to be exactly as you said = support for accumulating money to pay members!

So members, don't be shy! Just visit them.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 401
AdsTab Username : Admin

http://www.adstab.com

Back to top Go down

Support Advertisers and help sustain Adstab..(: Empty Re: Support Advertisers and help sustain Adstab..(:

Post  spiritdream7 Fri Mar 14, 2008 7:41 am

I have been clicking! Want AdsTab to stay. Good site! Very Happy
spiritdream7
spiritdream7

Number of posts : 17
AdsTab Username : spiritdream7

http://www.cafepress.com/artdebogallery

Back to top Go down

Post  Gigabayt Fri Mar 14, 2008 8:52 am

spiritdream7 wrote:I have been clicking! Want AdsTab to stay. Good site! Very Happy

Good site? You mean the best! Wink

Gigabayt

Number of posts : 85
AdsTab Username : Gigabayt

Back to top Go down

Post  shalumalaka Sat Mar 15, 2008 5:16 am

I too have been clicking and there have been some ads that I actually really do have interests in. Like the Stop Smoking one and Show-My-IP. Helpful to me and to AdsTab as well.

Also, guys if there are any of those Adengage ads that you really do like and would join or pay for, doing so will also help AdsTab maintain it's very high standards!!! Cool
shalumalaka
shalumalaka

Number of posts : 303
AdsTab Username : shalumalaka

http://www.yuwie.com/clubs/club.asp?id=8877

Back to top Go down

Post  Adstaber Sat Mar 22, 2008 11:09 am

keep clicking on those sponsored ads lol!
Adstaber
Adstaber

Number of posts : 128
AdsTab Username : success4you

Back to top Go down

Post  samsbo Tue Mar 25, 2008 3:29 am

Adstaber wrote:We all know that 2 cents per click is a high rate for a sustainable PTC to handle..
But we the "members" can do something to make this possible and help Adstab run for for a long period of time if not forever.. Very Happy
Very Happy
**TAKE TIME TO CLICK ON THESE AD LINKS LOCATED ON THE SURF PAGE.. Very Happy
Support Advertisers and help sustain Adstab..(: Adstab19
I too click the sponsor sites and I challenge all adstab users to do the same. If we all help out we can be together for a long time to come. Just a few extra clicks from all of us could go a long way in a Rewarding future with AdsTab.
samsbo
samsbo

Number of posts : 17
AdsTab Username : samsbo
Registration date : 2008-03-21

Back to top Go down

Support Advertisers and help sustain Adstab..(: Empty I click do you?

Post  aimeef25 Fri Mar 28, 2008 9:25 am

I know I click those ads once i have no paid to clicks left here i go and click our fabulous sponsors, everyone needs to get clicking although those ads don't "pay" they do because they keep the doors open (or links if you will).

On another note does anyone have any ideas for waking up some sleepy referrals? I have 4 people who have not clicked once in the last 4-5 days and it's aggravating to say the least Mad

aimeef25

Number of posts : 11
AdsTab Username : aimeef25
Registration date : 2008-03-23

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down