AdsTab.com Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Missing Money

5 posters

Go down

Missing Money Empty Missing Money

Post  changa60 Mon Mar 17, 2008 4:59 am

Had a question. I cashed out yesterday at $21.00. Since i had cashed out, my balance was still growing.It was up to $26.02. Then i went to sleep for a few hours,checked, and my balance was down to $19.95 and there was no record of my cashout.What gives?
Chuck
changa60
changa60

Number of posts : 78
AdsTab Username : changa60
Registration date : 2008-03-16

Back to top Go down

Missing Money Empty Re: Missing Money

Post  changa60 Mon Mar 17, 2008 5:10 am

Nevermind,i saw my name mentioned somewhere else in the forum. One of my downline referrals was cheating. Why do people got to cheat? You can make good money here honestly.
changa60
changa60

Number of posts : 78
AdsTab Username : changa60
Registration date : 2008-03-16

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon Mar 17, 2008 5:22 am

changa60 wrote:Had a question. I cashed out yesterday at $21.00. Since i had cashed out, my balance was still growing.It was up to $26.02. Then i went to sleep for a few hours,checked, and my balance was down to $19.95 and there was no record of my cashout.What gives?
Chuck

Yes i just was writing about this problem in other post. This is really madness how many people are cheating. I spend more time on them then anything else. I have not time to promote website to advertisers because of this fight... But sooner or latter i will find some solution for this!
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 401
AdsTab Username : Admin
Registration date : 2008-03-12

http://www.adstab.com

Back to top Go down

Post  shalumalaka Mon Mar 17, 2008 8:44 am

changa60 wrote:One of my downline referrals was cheating. Why do people got to cheat? You can make good money here honestly.

I can't stand people who cheat. They are just so damn lazy and they destroy the quality of the site for all of us. AdsTab is a brilliant site and Abid is doing a fantastic job. Why do people have to be so impatient and greedy?

I've been an AdsTab member for about 10 days or so. I've only got 7 referrals so far BUT I'm patient because I know it is a good site and will pay me. It is easy money so why cheat? Do some real work on getting referrals and you WILL earn some good money like changa60 said.

Here are some tips for getting referrals (instead of cheating):

1. If you are a member of any good social networking sites and you've created a popular club that has a lot of members, put some PTC banners on the club/group page like I've done. This works very well in getting referrals. The focus of the club should NOT be to promote your PTC referral links but to deliver what the club promises. NEVER spam your referral links to other members. Just put the banner ads (however many are allowed) on your profile, blog and club pages. Your friends and people you've helped out will join up under you. Trust me!!!

My Yuwie club : Yuwie International Friend Factory!!!

2. Use GetRef to get referrals for your PTC site accounts. It works very well too. Read their 'How To' and 'FAQ' sections on how to use it and get your credits to promote your biz op sites to get referrals. If you don't want to sign up under me, go directly to www.getref.com

3. Earn your 1st $10 from AdsTab, then request payment. When you've received payment, show your friends your payment proof. Blackout the transaction ID and portions of the e-mails for privacy and security reasons. If you leave your first name visible in the email or half of your email address visible, your friends would be able to confirm that it's your own payment proof and they will be more likely to join up under you. That's why I joined up under Adstaber because she showed me her payment proofs from AdsTab.

4. Tell your good friends on MSN, Yahoo Messenger or any other Mssgr facility you have about AdsTab. Don't stop there. Take the time to explain as much as possible to them. If they join up under you on here, they'll probably join up under you on other sites too because you took the time to teach them. And they will most likely be active as well.

These are the main things I do to get my referrals and they all work for me. There are many more things you can do but the important thing is to do what works best for you and NOT to cheat and get your earnings and account deleted. Be patient, your referral tree will grow.

SO STOP CHEATING SO THAT THE ADMIN CAN DEAL WITH OTHER IMPORTANT ISSUES ON THE SITE!!!
shalumalaka
shalumalaka

Number of posts : 303
AdsTab Username : shalumalaka

http://www.yuwie.com/clubs/club.asp?id=8877

Back to top Go down

Post  Adstaber Mon Mar 17, 2008 9:45 am

Thanks Shalumalaka for those brilliant tips.

I suggest everybody reading these to grab on these tips cause they do work and work well..

PLEASE TO ALL THOSE CHEATERS OUT THERE DON"T TAKE THE EASY WAY and do your tricks, cause the ADMIN will catch you no matter how smart you are.

STOP CHEATING, and Lets keep ADSTAB running for a long time. Very Happy
Adstaber
Adstaber

Number of posts : 128
AdsTab Username : success4you

Back to top Go down

Post  Gigabayt Mon Mar 17, 2008 9:49 am

shalumalaka wrote:
changa60 wrote:One of my downline referrals was cheating. Why do people got to cheat? You can make good money here honestly.

I can't stand people who cheat. They are just so damn lazy and they destroy the quality of the site for all of us. AdsTab is a brilliant site and Abid is doing a fantastic job. Why do people have to be so impatient and greedy?

I've been an AdsTab member for about 10 days or so. I've only got 7 referrals so far BUT I'm patient because I know it is a good site and will pay me. It is easy money so why cheat? Do some real work on getting referrals and you WILL earn some good money like changa60 said.

1. If you are a member of any good social networking sites and you've created a popular club that has a lot of members, put some PTC banners on the club/group page like I've done. This works very well in getting referrals. The focus of the club should NOT be to promote your PTC referral links but to deliver what the club promises. NEVER spam your referral links to other members. Just put the banner ads (however many are allowed) on your profile, blog and club pages. Your friends and people you've helped out will join up under you. Trust me!!!

2. Use GetRef to get referrals for your PTC site accounts. It works very well too. Read their 'How To' and 'FAQ' sections on how to use it and get your credits to promote your biz op sites to get referrals. If you don't want to sign up under me, go directly to www.getref.com

3. Earn your 1st $10 from AdsTab, then request payment. When you've received payment, show your friends your payment proof. Blackout the transaction ID and portions of the e-mails for privacy and security reasons. If you leave your first name visible in the email or half of your email address visible, your friends would be able to confirm that it's your own payment proof and they will be more likely to join up under you. That's why I joined up under Adstaber because she showed me her payment proofs from AdsTab.

4. Tell your good friends on MSN, Yahoo Messenger or any other Mssgr facility you have about AdsTab. Don't stop there. Take the time to explain as much as possible to them. If they join up under you on here, they'll probably join up under you on other sites too because you took the time to teach them. And they will most likely be active as well.

These are the main things I do to get my referrals and they all work for me. There are many more things you can do but the important thing is to do what works best for you and NOT to cheat and get your earnings and account deleted. Be patient, your referral tree will grow.

SO STOP CHEATING SO THAT THE ADMIN CAN DEAL WITH OTHER IMPORTANT ISSUES ON THE SITE!!!

Great tip man Wink IŽll follow them:) Saw now that I had a getref acc cheers

Also, check out or little club at yuwie;) Adstab Club

Gigabayt

Number of posts : 85
AdsTab Username : Gigabayt

Back to top Go down

Post  Adstaber Mon Mar 17, 2008 10:03 am

Gigabayt wrote:
shalumalaka wrote:

Cool, ill check it out right now.
Adstaber
Adstaber

Back to top Go down

Post  shalumalaka Wed Mar 19, 2008 6:14 am

Thanks guys!!! Very Happy
shalumalaka
shalumalaka

Number of posts : 303
AdsTab Username : shalumalaka

http://www.yuwie.com/clubs/club.asp?id=8877

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed Mar 19, 2008 6:34 am

Gigabayt wrote:

Adstab Club ?? lol!

COOL cheers
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 401
AdsTab Username : Admin

http://www.adstab.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Adstaber Wed Mar 19, 2008 7:55 pm

Don't worry Admin,

we are helping you spread the word, and we'll continue too as we believe that Adstab is av ery promising PTC.

Very Happy
Adstaber
Adstaber

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down