AdsTab.com Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I'm a Premium Member, It Says To Activate My Account, I have a $8+balance...

Go down

I'm a Premium Member, It Says To Activate My Account, I have a $8+balance... Empty I'm a Premium Member, It Says To Activate My Account, I have a $8+balance...

Post  OUT2WIN Tue Mar 18, 2008 7:26 pm

I don't know whats going on but I do know that I paid for a premium membership, have been a member for about a week, have a balance of over $8, and 20 referrals. I can't log in and when I try to it says that I have to activate my account and to check the email address I provided. Shocked

When I go to my provided email, I have no emails from you guys. I tried to contact you via support button, but when I do it says something about an error on line 46 and won't send my request. I've been reading on here that allot of people are having this happen, so please respond. I just got screwed from clix4coins which was a legit site at one time and incomebux.net which is a new site who took my money for referrals, never gave them to me, and now is "Under Construction"....Please respond administration......... confused affraid
OUT2WIN
OUT2WIN

Number of posts : 31
AdsTab Username : OUT2WIN
Registration date : 2008-03-18

Back to top Go down