AdsTab.com Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PAYPAL ISSUE - Please read

+7
jlsolbrich
shalumalaka
Adstaber
changa60
Gigabayt
bibba
Admin
11 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

PAYPAL ISSUE - Please read Empty PAYPAL ISSUE - Please read

Post  Admin Wed Mar 26, 2008 2:38 am

Hi ladies and gentleman.
We found solution for problem with old PayPal account. cheers Now we have someone else involved. New PayPal account is created by that person and we will get back to normal soon. To finalize this we have to wait 3-5 working days to verify new bank account and transfer some amount of funds to new PayPal account so we can pay your earnings. If in the meantime we get any funds from any other sources we will pay some of you, first premium members then others by ascending order of payments requests. So please accept our apology for any inconvenience and payment delays that will occur in next week or two.

USE ALERTPAY
However we learn from our experience and we all see that PayPal can be sometime too fussy so before our new account get in same problems we kindly request from all people who can use Alertpay to use it instead of PayPal, so we can split traffic on our payment accounts and hopefully keep away from other possible troubles.

I will add additional form field for Alertpay email address, so everyone can use it as payment option. PayPal email addresses will be kept and operating in future, BUT WE PREFER ALERTPAY!!!
If any of you need Alertpay (free) account, please set it up here:

http://www.alertpay.com/?pAtYJsAaAm0I7R4BB4jDFw%3d%3d

Please be patient few more days and when this start working we will continue with other new features where you will be able to earn even more with AdsTab.

Wish you all the best.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 401
AdsTab Username : Admin
Registration date : 2008-03-12

http://www.adstab.com

Back to top Go down

PAYPAL ISSUE - Please read Empty Re: PAYPAL ISSUE - Please read

Post  bibba Wed Mar 26, 2008 2:56 am

just a suggestion.... why dont u use mypayscript.com as a payment option... its new but i think its reliable.. i have used it many times.

bibba

Number of posts : 30
AdsTab Username : bibba
Registration date : 2008-03-15

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed Mar 26, 2008 3:03 am

bibba wrote:just a suggestion.... why dont u use mypayscript.com as a payment option... its new but i think its reliable.. i have used it many times.
I'll have look at it. Thank you.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Gigabayt Wed Mar 26, 2008 3:04 am

Great, I´ve both PayPal and Alertpay Wink

Really wants to see your new features later btw Razz

Gigabayt

Number of posts : 85
AdsTab Username : Gigabayt

Back to top Go down

Post  changa60 Wed Mar 26, 2008 3:56 am

Admin wrote:Hi ladies and gentleman.
We found solution for problem with old PayPal account. cheers Now we have someone else involved. New PayPal account is created by that person and we will get back to normal soon. To finalize this we have to wait 3-5 working days to verify new bank account and transfer some amount of funds to new PayPal account so we can pay your earnings. If in the meantime we get any funds from any other sources we will pay some of you, first premium members then others by ascending order of payments requests. So please accept our apology for any inconvenience and payment delays that will occur in next week or two.

USE ALERTPAY
However we learn from our experience and we all see that PayPal can be sometime too fussy so before our new account get in same problems we kindly request from all people who can use Alertpay to use it instead of PayPal, so we can split traffic on our payment accounts and hopefully keep away from other possible troubles.

I will add additional form field for Alertpay email address, so everyone can use it as payment option. PayPal email addresses will be kept and operating in future, BUT WE PREFER ALERTPAY!!!
If any of you need Alertpay (free) account, please set it up here:

http://www.alertpay.com/?pAtYJsAaAm0I7R4BB4jDFw%3d%3d

Please be patient few more days and when this start working we will continue with other new features where you will be able to earn even more with AdsTab.

Wish you all the best.

Is setting up a new paypal account going to solve your paypal issues, or are you going to run into the same problem with the new account. Also,what is happening with your funds from your old paypal account?
changa60
changa60

Number of posts : 78
AdsTab Username : changa60
Registration date : 2008-03-16

Back to top Go down

Post  Adstaber Wed Mar 26, 2008 5:07 am

I will still transact with Paypal since i can't use alertpay.. Crying or Very sad
I just cashed out a while ago and would be willing to wait for my payment till you got funds on that new Paypal account already..

Thank you Admin, your the best. Very Happy
more power ADSTAB!!
Adstaber
Adstaber

Number of posts : 128
AdsTab Username : success4you

Back to top Go down

Post  shalumalaka Wed Mar 26, 2008 5:31 am

AdsTab ROCKS!!! Looking forward to any new features too. king
shalumalaka
shalumalaka

Number of posts : 303
AdsTab Username : shalumalaka

http://www.yuwie.com/clubs/club.asp?id=8877

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed Mar 26, 2008 6:03 am

changa60 wrote:Is setting up a new paypal account going to solve your paypal issues, or are you going to run into the same problem with the new account. Also,what is happening with your funds from your old paypal account?

New account is not on my name, i said it's somebody else. Would it solve problem? I don't know. I know that there is lot more people who work with much more money trough PayPal then me. I will try my best (from my experience) to NOT get in troubles again.
My old funds are still frozen behind PayPal limitations on that account.
And this was only option i could come up with! I asked you all for help and advice yesterday, but there was only more questions and suspicions... It's still not too late if anyone have better suggestion then what i did, i would be very thankful to hear it.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  jlsolbrich Wed Mar 26, 2008 6:51 am

Admin wrote:
changa60 wrote:Is setting up a new paypal account going to solve your paypal issues, or are you going to run into the same problem with the new account. Also,what is happening with your funds from your old paypal account?

New account is not on my name, i said it's somebody else. Would it solve problem? I don't know. I know that there is lot more people who work with much more money trough PayPal then me. I will try my best (from my experience) to NOT get in troubles again.
My old funds are still frozen behind PayPal limitations on that account.
And this was only option i could come up with! I asked you all for help and advice yesterday, but there was only more questions and suspicions... It's still not too late if anyone have better suggestion then what i did, i would be very thankful to hear it.

I do understand where admin is coming from. He is trying to do his best to lessen and eliminate all the questions and suspicions that has been coming up especially with payment matters. Now he was able to have another paypal account from another person and alertpay as an alternative one. It might take some time to have his funds from paypal accessible (for me it was almost 16 days) again so we better try to understand and help admin with this.

He clearly said that payments will be made but of course HE can not pay everybody all at the same time since a portion of his funds is still FROZEN .

I suggest all of us set up both alertpay and paypal account, which by the way i already have to give us and admin more options when it comes to payments.

Good luck admin !

jlsolbrich

Number of posts : 44
AdsTab Username : jlsolbrich
Registration date : 2008-03-19

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed Mar 26, 2008 7:04 am

Thank you jlsolbrich. I have managed to make two payments today cheers ohhhh how poor...
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  shalumalaka Wed Mar 26, 2008 7:22 am

I've just made my first purchase on the new PayPal account. Just bought 35 referrals.

Now I've never spent this much without having been paid yet but I love the site and the way it's been run. ;-)
shalumalaka
shalumalaka

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed Mar 26, 2008 7:26 am

shalumalaka wrote:I've just made my first purchase on the new PayPal account. Just bought 35 referrals.

Now I've never spent this much without having been paid yet but I love the site and the way it's been run. ;-)

Got them working for you already sunny
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  shalumalaka Wed Mar 26, 2008 7:29 am

WOW!!! THAT WAS SUPER-FAST. I KNOW IT'S BECAUSE YOU WERE ABLE TO APPROVE MY PURCHASE IMMEDIATELY SINCE YOU'RE ONLINE. THANK YOU!!!

NOW I'M EVEN MORE EXCITED ABOUT THE SITE.
THANKS.
shalumalaka
shalumalaka

Back to top Go down

PAYPAL ISSUE - Please read Empty Payment request

Post  SPECTER85 Wed Mar 26, 2008 8:59 am

Damn i requested payout 20 dollars via paypal Neutral It is possible to cancel it?? I want request via Alertpay now Exclamation Do you have some funds there,or all payments are delayed? thx, ds85
SPECTER85
SPECTER85

Number of posts : 19
AdsTab Username : ds85

Back to top Go down

Post  wanderlustusa Wed Mar 26, 2008 11:35 am

I keep thinking about buying more referrals but with having of lsot half mine due to the clean up that I bought already, and now payment delays I think I am going to need to wait a bit longer to make sure things here are stable before I sart dumping money into it.

wanderlustusa

Number of posts : 6
AdsTab Username : wanderlustusa
Registration date : 2008-03-20

Back to top Go down

Post  joystick Wed Mar 26, 2008 8:23 pm

it seems as if admins on all these new ptc type sites are not learning. sorry i've been with paypal for nearly 9 years now. paypal, as ALL money processors, has rules. they also have to follow rules. it's not that hard to comply with those rules.

stop selling referrals through paypal. stop using referral sales as a APlus #1 feature of these sites. stop giving members reasons to complain to paypal (or for that matter ANY pay processor). it is NOT paypal's job to punish program owners for not paying. they have no business doing so. it's the program owner's job and no one else's to actually do business correctly. however, we know there are some members who are greedy enough and selfish enough not to care about what they do to others by taking complaints to pay processors. the other thing is, if you sell...you should deliver & guarantee. if you can't do that, stop selling the impossible. do it the right way.

these problems have been around for a very long time...both with owners and with members. it's way past time for people to get smart and realize AND assume their responsibilities and conduct proper business....not blaming others.

solution? stop making members even more greedy by making referral packages attractive. sell AD packages, with a small number of new, unassigned members, like a regular upgrade done at any real paid to site would do.

and...make checks for a very SMALL fee available, make money orders for a "real...not inflated" fee available. and make an effort to get away from the very nasty reputation ptc's are gaining quickly.

i personally do not use any other processor as they are NOT trustworthy, as i have found out over the years. i take paypal (personal) or checks/money orders and don't get stiffed.

i think everyone should be learning some good, hard lessons from all this. look unto yourselves before you blame/malign others (processors, etc.). remember the one finger might be pointing out, but there's several more pointing back...to you.

conclusion: do it right, you don't get in trouble. do it wrong, and you'll always cause undue problems for everyone.

tell you what though. i've been hearing some very nasty rumors about Alert Pay starting to look not so favorably on these new ptc's. and moneybookers will shut you down in a heartbeat...first nasty complaint. mb hates ptr/ptc/gpt sites, and have been on a solid campaign for a few years closing services down. and egold? that's a laugh, if you can't find a reputable exchanger for a reasonable fee. that is, IF you have egold the next time you login. Wink one of the worst sites to get hacked.

do not think this is a post casting blame on any one person here, we're all to blame. if these "businesses" were set up and funded properly from the beginning, and this stupid mindset over selling/buying referrals never came up, not one single person would be having trouble, not one.

greed and not wanting to do much for a lot...well to be honest, working in real life, many of these folks would be fired in a heart beat. if you want something to better your lives, do it yourself and do it right. can't go wrong there. we have to change mindsets and ethics here. or we all go bust in the longrun.

just food for thought. again, we're all to blame here, not just one person. hopefully *some* will understand exactly what i'm talking about. and hopefully, this site and the members will learn some lessons...and do it right. Wink

joystick

Number of posts : 2
AdsTab Username : joystick
Registration date : 2008-03-26

Back to top Go down

Post  spiritdream7 Wed Mar 26, 2008 8:45 pm

Well I have a paypal and an alertpay account. I trust paypal.. been with them a few months..haven't been able to use my cc with alertpay for some reason..trying to get an answer from them..I just became a member last month, so not sure what I think of them totally yet, besides the upset on my cc.But I buy refs with paypal.. get an email.. get money in my account. get an email..all good there. I did ask for a cashout here yesterday with paypal. So I guess I will be waiting longer than usual. But I like the admin on here and the site, so I will be patient. Might try alertpay next time, see what happens.
Either way, I hope adstab stays for a long time. I will be clicking daily and buying more refs. And saying good things about us. Hang in there all. And keep clicking! Very Happy
spiritdream7
spiritdream7

Number of posts : 17
AdsTab Username : spiritdream7

http://www.cafepress.com/artdebogallery

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu Mar 27, 2008 2:12 am

I'm member of PayPal about 6-7 years. I never had any problems except two disputes, one long time ago and one when i accidentally delete premium member, but both are solved right away. I trusted PayPal very much as i felt safe with them, but problem this time is that i am sure that i did nothing wrong, on 25 march which they mention as suspicion actions i made 10-15 payouts, that's it. I am stoned that they not provide any other information and reason of limitation, but just suspicion. OK but suspicion about what? i didn't see any limits of how much money i could send or receive, or how frequent. All i know that $10000 per transaction is limit, which was farrrrrr from what i could ever do. My eyes get sore reading all those help files and agreements, and all i could see that it is all just play of words or sword with two sharp sides, they made it so twisted that could be interpreted in few ways, and they are who decide which way! So it really looks pretty much that you can't do anything about it but pray... I see lot of users on ebay who don't want to hear about PayPal just because they were in this situation and their businesses were stuck... So what can you do but pray. If $200 dollars per day is so big traffic of money for one paypal to get suspicious i'm speechless.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu Mar 27, 2008 2:18 am

Actually maybe i made mistake as i told them (in explanation) that i use it for ptc site. But this isn't illegal... Don't see big reason why are they against ptc's...
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  changa60 Thu Mar 27, 2008 3:20 am

maybe the bad ptc owners givin the good ones a bad name.
changa60
changa60

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu Mar 27, 2008 4:12 am

changa60 wrote:maybe the bad ptc owners givin the good ones a bad name.
probably pale
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Adstaber Thu Mar 27, 2008 6:42 am

does this mean you aren't gonna pay via paypal anymore? Sad
Adstaber
Adstaber

Number of posts : 128
AdsTab Username : success4you

Back to top Go down

Post  SPECTER85 Mon Mar 31, 2008 1:48 pm

It will be long delay, as i see. I requested 20 dollars and i got more 18 in my account cyclops
SPECTER85
SPECTER85

Number of posts : 19
AdsTab Username : ds85

Back to top Go down

Post  joystick Mon Mar 31, 2008 3:20 pm

ok so *now* we can't use paypal at all? i'm sorry, i absolutely refuse to use alert pay (with darn good reason, too). so please find more options. if you sell referrals, you will continue to have this problem. since ebay took paypal over, this ONE point has been contentious. many paid to sites with referral levels down 10 deep or more got in trouble. paid to sites auctioning/selling referrals for 2 to more levels deep got into trouble. use alert pay to sell IF you insist on selling referrals instead of ad packages. please, please stop hurting honest members who cannot use any other processor. it's just not right. Sad

as it stands now, i have to either wait for however long you decide to allow my account and not work it, or ask you to delete my account. neither is right or fair. please realize i am not bashing you, i am stating a fact. i joined this site believing you were a fair minded owner. but only giving the one option of alert pay now...i am truly sorry, but it's not fair to those of us with the problems i mentioned.

it hasn't a thing to do with how much you pay out. many paid to sites send out several hundred dollars at least once a week to once a month. either by random mass pays or by full balance payouts and mass pay. i know one site that pays out over $1K at least once a month over the period of the month. and the owner has been doing this since 5 years.

it's the referrals and the selling of such (i haven't even looked at how many levels deep you are, doesn't matter to me as i don't have the time to promote heavily, just lucky to get a few in a first level and happy with that if it happens). IF you change over all wording to reflect ad "package" sales with an added benefit or two, or "upgrades" which include ads and members joining without a referral, you'd be fine. then show several processors. and not make a huge mention of selling referral packages. that's when you go back to paypal and ask them to review your site (same as all these other sites have done over the years AND got their accounts back).

we veterans are TRYING to show you what's wrong! please listen. it's the referral packages. and when those referrals do NOT bring in the clicks...complaints are made. THAT'S a problem!

i don't know any other way to explain it to you, short of a phone call.

please try to understand this. this is exactly why PTC sites are going into the dumper.

joystick

Number of posts : 2
AdsTab Username : joystick
Registration date : 2008-03-26

Back to top Go down

Post  changa60 Mon Mar 31, 2008 4:26 pm

I see a lot of ptc sites using google checkout so you could use visa,mastercard etc. Is that a good thing?
changa60
changa60

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next