AdsTab.com Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PAYPAL ISSUE - Please read

+7
jlsolbrich
shalumalaka
Adstaber
changa60
Gigabayt
bibba
Admin
11 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

PAYPAL ISSUE - Please read - Page 2 Empty Re: PAYPAL ISSUE - Please read

Post  Admin Tue Apr 01, 2008 1:52 am

we veterans are TRYING to show you what's wrong! please listen. it's the referral packages. and when those referrals do NOT bring in the clicks...complaints are made. THAT'S a problem!

Joystick i perfectly know what are you saying. Please read this and understand if you can:
I never had any clue that paypal doesn't like this kind of trade as it's NOT mentioned in any of their bunch of agreements nad it's not illegal, if i knew this will happen i wouldn't do it. Now you can't push me or ask me any possible way to use paypal account to pay anyone if it's out of my control. You can be angry, i can be angry but it's up to paypal to let me use it and whenever they like it or not (even now when my dispute cases are solved and closed).

I never meant to make money by selling referrals! But to sell advertising packages! At the start i was offering 1000 members visits for $4.95 (generously) and guess what, i sell NONE!!! After when i start selling them over 14.95 i sold very few. Even now i wish i can sell 50+ ad packages even at half price, but if i don't (as i don't) you tell me how to pay you and other members!!??? How, from which money? My credit card?

I'm working on it (announced in forum) to encourage members to get advertisers, and they will get paid commission for every ad we sell via their referral link. I wish we have more advertisers but i can't pull their legs to come in....

Changa60.
I heard of google checkout, but i don't have any experience with them, i can have look and see what we can do.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 401
AdsTab Username : Admin
Registration date : 2008-03-12

http://www.adstab.com

Back to top Go down

Post  jlsolbrich Tue Apr 01, 2008 3:34 am

joystick wrote:ok so *now* we can't use paypal at all? i'm sorry, i absolutely refuse to use alert pay (with darn good reason, too). so please find more options. if you sell referrals, you will continue to have this problem. since ebay took paypal over, this ONE point has been contentious. many paid to sites with referral levels down 10 deep or more got in trouble. paid to sites auctioning/selling referrals for 2 to more levels deep got into trouble. use alert pay to sell IF you insist on selling referrals instead of ad packages. please, please stop hurting honest members who cannot use any other processor. it's just not right. Sad

as it stands now, i have to either wait for however long you decide to allow my account and not work it, or ask you to delete my account. neither is right or fair. please realize i am not bashing you, i am stating a fact. i joined this site believing you were a fair minded owner. but only giving the one option of alert pay now...i am truly sorry, but it's not fair to those of us with the problems i mentioned.

it hasn't a thing to do with how much you pay out. many paid to sites send out several hundred dollars at least once a week to once a month. either by random mass pays or by full balance payouts and mass pay. i know one site that pays out over $1K at least once a month over the period of the month. and the owner has been doing this since 5 years.

it's the referrals and the selling of such (i haven't even looked at how many levels deep you are, doesn't matter to me as i don't have the time to promote heavily, just lucky to get a few in a first level and happy with that if it happens). IF you change over all wording to reflect ad "package" sales with an added benefit or two, or "upgrades" which include ads and members joining without a referral, you'd be fine. then show several processors. and not make a huge mention of selling referral packages. that's when you go back to paypal and ask them to review your site (same as all these other sites have done over the years AND got their accounts back).

we veterans are TRYING to show you what's wrong! please listen. it's the referral packages. and when those referrals do NOT bring in the clicks...complaints are made. THAT'S a problem!

i don't know any other way to explain it to you, short of a phone call.

please try to understand this. [b]this is exactly why PTC sites are going into the dumper.
---[/b

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

JOYSTICK

I hope you will find time to think first and read some previous post from other members before you compose yours so you will have an OVERVIEW of what is happening at the moment.

We all know that most of the PTC´s used paypal as their payment processor before but due to the STRICT policy of paypal, they have to change and find another company to use and that is where Alertpay is coming in. Now the porblem with paypal is not limited to the fact that these PTC sold referal packages but becasue of the NATURE of the Company --being a Paid to Click Company which is not a fave of paypal for some business reasons. And mind you is it the PREROGATIVE of all PTC sites either big or small to make the most out of the unreferred members by selling them to those who are INTERESTED to buy them. The money coming from these unreferred members dont go straight to the pocket of the PTC owners but will be used as a RESERVE to pay members when there are not much ads coming in .

Now if our dear Admin knew that this problem with paypal will occur, then he should have used alertpay straight away from the very start and not paypal , right ? You said you REFUSE to use alertpay for some damn good reason , now admin has also some damn good reason why we cant use paypal , and these damn good reasons are beyond your or his control for that matter . You NEED to accept the fact that we only have alertpay at the moment , if you still stick with not using it becasue of your damn good reason , then it is your sole problem .

and if you claim that you are a veteran when it comes to this matter then i guess you should know what i am talking about here and the best way to do now is to accept the things we can not chnage not that we dont want to, but because we dont have the power to.

jlsolbrich

Number of posts : 44
AdsTab Username : jlsolbrich
Registration date : 2008-03-19

Back to top Go down

PAYPAL ISSUE - Please read - Page 2 Empty ds85

Post  SPECTER85 Wed Apr 02, 2008 9:36 am

$43.46 still not been paid, check it out admin, im your old skul member cheers
SPECTER85
SPECTER85

Number of posts : 19
AdsTab Username : ds85

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu Apr 03, 2008 1:53 am

SPECTER85 wrote:$43.46 still not been paid, check it out admin, im your old skul member cheers
I thought you forgot about us :p not see you long time
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 401
AdsTab Username : Admin

http://www.adstab.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content